Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”
So, Joe raped a Russian spy. LOL

Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

Remember, Don Jr. said it was about adoption. Was Tara Reade an adoptee?

Because some of these right wing nut jobs on here repeat stuff word for word that comes out of Russia as disinformation. That's why.
There is a big difference between "some" and "half". I don't believe that half of the Biden supporters are foreign shills, I was poking fun at McRib's silly speculation. I do believe that some are and I regularly point them out.

She had more freedom in Russia than in Bidens Reich

A person deciding the US is an evil war monger and deciding Russia has better values, has nothing to do with whether or not the person is lying about sexual assault.
Its simple truth.
The US has started at least 30 illegal wars in the last century, all of them based on obvious lies.
Like divers have proven the Spanish did not sink the USS Maine, but that it simply was being maintained improperly, and its steam boiler blew up.
It's fun to watch wingnuts suddenly turn into a hippy drum circle.

She likely accused Biden of sexual assault because he blew off her advances. Hell hath no fury..
I think it's more complicated than that.

The woman's history is one of someone who has scammed ex-husbands, landlords, and business associates out of money, has been involved in some outright fraud (including claiming to be an expert witness and perjuring herself in court.)

And millions of dollars spent on oppossition research into Biden, this was the best the GOP could find?

Forum List

Back