Russian Agent and Biden sexual assault accuser… defects to Russia

For what price was your patriotism purchased?
My patriotism is not for sale. Are you telling me with all the technology they have they couldn't figure out she was a spy all this time?

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer... what does this say about the hiring process?

Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”

A person deciding the US is an evil war monger and deciding Russia has better values, has nothing to do with whether or not the person is lying about sexual assault.
Its simple truth.
The US has started at least 30 illegal wars in the last century, all of them based on obvious lies.
Like divers have proven the Spanish did not sink the USS Maine, but that it simply was being maintained improperly, and its steam boiler blew up.

It it clear she was likely paid by Russia and is now being offered a home where she can cash in those payments… but you don’t care… you root for Russian agents over a Democratic President everyday of your life.
Same thing, different soil.

There are dozens and dozens of other countries one can go to that are not mortal enemies of the US but if you are taking their money you probably are ok with it. Face it. She was an agent that duped you guys.

Russia is NOT a mortal enemy of any ethical person.
Russia was on the moral side in China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, etc.
It is the US government that should be the "mortal enemy" of anyone decent in the US.

For what price was your patriotism purchased?

Patriotism is over principles, which the government of the US has never had.
We can go back to Manifest Destiney and deliberately wiping out the buffalo in order to commit genocide, or we can stay more recent, like the illegal invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

My patriotism is not for sale. Are you telling me with all the technology they have they couldn't figure out she was a spy all this time?

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer... what does this say about the hiring process?

I think they mostly ignored her. She sure is overweight and unattractive.

Russia loves Trump, and Trump loves Russia

Trump needs to be investigate further on his shady ties to Russia

Tara had some good movies and I liked American Pie the best.
I liked the scene about the flute as well. Well she is in Russia now. Safe and secure from Dementia Boy.

images
25591138-8079759-Favorite_place_She_started_a_lot_of_stories_with_This_one_time_a-a-95_1583444130432.jpg
Tara Reid and Alyson Hannigan more recently:
1685491421498.jpeg

1685491545733.jpeg

Tara Reade likely thought she'd have better luck finding men attracted to her in Russia.

Well, as if we didn’t know that Tara Reade was a Putin foreign agent she goes ahead and defects to Russia in an announcement with formerly convicted Russian spy Maria Butina. What a joke, and you righty comrades faithfully posted thread after thread about this spy as if her accusations were real. Looks like Putin played you guys for fools.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”
Now Pootin is after her.

Forum List

Back