Russia will pay a heavy price for its war in Ukraine

You go with that lie, but Biden loves this invasion. This way putin is doing well, and the leader of Ukraine is getting billions in pay back for Hunter's racking up millions. From them.

Lets face facts…

After Putin invaded Ukraine,
Our President invoked crippling sanctions and led a global effort to provide Ukraine needed humanitarian and military support

The Guy you voted for cheered and called Putin a Genius. He mocked NATO as weak.

Lets face facts…

Our President invoked crippling sanctions and led a global effort to provide Ukraine needed humanitarian and military support

The Guy you voted for cheered and called Putin a Genius. He mocked NATO as weak.
Putin funded his war with Biden lifting the sanctions on his pipeline. Putin only had to pay Hunter 2.5 million to get it.

The only ones paying a heavy price for its war in Ukraine, is the EU.

Don't you read the news? can't you see their problems? and how they are going to freeze this winter? among other things?

Sadly its all downhill for Europe ...they made the wrong Globlalist decisions, and they are paying for it now.

Lets face facts…

Argue%20with%20a%20stick-S.jpg

Lets face facts…

What I do know is the man who is now identified as America’s president is one of the most corrupt, duplicitous, tyrannical and evil world leaders to ever draw a breath. With a totally warped, wicked, warmongering idiot sitting in the Oval Office, it gives Americans very little room to criticize anyone else’s leader.

What I do know is the man who is now identified as America’s president is one of the most corrupt, duplicitous, tyrannical and evil world leaders to ever draw a breath. With a totally warped, wicked, warmongering idiot sitting in the Oval Office, it gives Americans very little room to criticize anyone else’s leader.

Our President has had a scandal Free career and has submitted his tax returns for over twenty years

The previous President didnt last a week in office before facing the first of many scandals and still fights to release his finances.
He is under investigation in NY for corrupt financial practices

The only ones paying a heavy price for its war in Ukraine, is the EU.

Don't you read the news? can't you see their problems? and how they are going to freeze this winter? among other things?

Sadly its all downhill for Europe ...they made the wrong Globlalist decisions, and they are paying for it now.
Europe is standing up to Ukraine regardless of the Consequences
It is US Conservatives who continue the defense of Putin

Russias military doctrine is built around quick, decisive victories
Their economy can’t sustain a prolonged conflict.

We are seeing this as the Russian Army is running short of critical supplies and they can’t keep their equipment operational

Russias military doctrine is built around quick, decisive victories
Their economy can’t sustain a prolonged conflict.

We are seeing this as the Russian Army is running short of critical supplies and they can’t keep their equipment operational
I doubt any of that is true, but typical thinking of someone getting their information from the establishment.

I doubt any of that is true, but typical thinking of someone getting their information from the establishment.
The US has a bottomless supply chain and the ability to replace whatever is lost on the battlefield

Russia has used up its spare parts, missiles , ordnance and has no way to replace them

It's a damn shame that the people will bear the brunt of this.

That's what happens when autocrats are in control.
That’s what happens when we meddle in foreign elections and help overthrow elected governments to install puppet regimes. You’d think we would had learned by now to stop trying to manipulate other nation’s governments.

Our so-called leaders have been pining for this war for a long time. Funny how as soon as they installed their Establishment idiot in the White House, they magically got their war they have wanted for so long.

The US has a bottomless supply chain and the ability to replace whatever is lost on the battlefield

Russia has used up its spare parts, missiles , ordnance and has no way to replace them
A bottomless supply chain? LOL okay look at all the empty shelves at stores but that’s just the starch on the surface. Industrial orders are way worse. We still face delays of up to one year for equipment we need to run our industry.

I will take the assessment of our Director of the CIA over Putin
The same people that lied about “weapons of mass destruction”? The same people that said the Taliban would not take over Afghanistan when we left?

Good gawd you’re a stooge.

The same people that lied about “weapons of mass destruction”? The same people that said the Taliban would not take over Afghanistan when we left?

Good gawd you’re a stooge.

Sorry Comrade

I still trust our CIA over Putin

Putin carelessly overestimated the power of his Army and the degree of resistance he would face

Russia “is going to pay a very heavy price” for a long time because of its war in Ukraine, CIA Director Bill Burns said on Thursday.

“I think if you take a step back now, it’s hard to see the record of the war — Putin’s record — as anything other than a failure so far,” Burns said at a cybersecurity conference in Washington, DC. “Not only has the weakness of the Russian military have been exposed, but there’s going to be long term damage done to the Russian economy and to generations of Russians as a result of this.”
I sure wish this was true, but from what i hear, he is making bank from the oil price increase.

A bottomless supply chain? LOL okay look at all the empty shelves at stores but that’s just the starch on the surface. Industrial orders are way worse. We still face delays of up to one year for equipment we need to run our industry.

Yea…shows our priorities are with a trillion dollar a year military budget

Putin does not have that luxury as he struggles to provide his troops with food, fuel, ammo, medical supplies, spare parts

His lack of a source for semiconductors is crippling his high tech weapons

Sorry Comrade

I still trust our CIA over Putin
The Russian people have endured Stalin, and decades of communism. I doubt our “sanctions” will do anything to them. Now they are forming an alliance with China and India. What do they need the West for? We don’t make anything anymore, China makes most everything now.

Forum List

Back