...Russia says the pics are fake...

The poster, Resnic, levies his critique of American media. Impying all news about the Ukraine/Russian war is propaganda....or at best, 'untrustworthy'.

Which is OK, here in America. He can hold that opinion and he can broadcast it.....on social media, in his local DewDropInn, he could even take an ad in his local newspaper and proclaim it.

On the other hand, he seems to imply that he is all OK with Vladimir Putin's self-described "peacekeeping mission", his 'special military operation' to liberate Ukraine. Both of which follow his mere 'training exercises' hard upon the Ukraine/Russia border; and his claim that civilians are not being killed by Russians, any dead civilians are dead because the Ukranians killed 'em; that bombed hospitals, theatres, schools, shopping malls, apartment buildings....are all fake.

So that's the binary dilemma for poor poster Resnic.

Give credence to Judy Woodruff or give credence to Vladimir Putin.

Life is full of choices, eh?

ps....Oh yeah, wonder what it would be like if some Russian like poster Resnic talked about Russians invading Ukraine at the local own local DewDropInn?

Would he be arrested and jailed?
I gave you an answer but it was a waste of my time with you. You're just another spamming ed 'hit and run' dumb schmuck.

Some is propaganda and some is Russians slaughtering civilians as brutally as America's military did in Iraq, Vietnam, or any of the other 38 US wars of aggression.

You should have learned by thos wars that propaganda against the enemy is only meant for demonization 'during' the war, and charges of war crimes are forgotten after the war was ended.
Russia will be no different.

You're just another spamming ed 'hit and run' dumb schmuck.

Oh, my poor avatar is not without some faults.
So stipulated.

However that leaves you still......with this choice:

"Give credence to Judy Woodruff or give credence to Vladimir Putin."

That need not be exactly binary poster Donald H.

After all, you could take the alternative of.....not believing anybody over anything at anytime.

Let us know how satisfying that may be.

Not that this is surprising...but the Germans have intercepted Russian military traffic causally talking about the executed civilians

Yes it's real
Then proving it should be no problem, so go ahead and prove it.

Then proving it should be no problem, so go ahead and prove it.
Somewhere, some Russian soldiers must be talking about bombing baby Ukrainians or even contemplating crimes that would exceed throwing babies out of incubators and onto the cold concrete floor. It's called war. See my post #41 for the reason why the charges must be true for somewhere in the Ukraine.

I gave you an answer but it was a waste of my time with you. You're just another spamming ed 'hit and run' dumb schmuck.
You're a Russian sock puppet...so there's that
Some is propaganda and some is Russians slaughtering civilians as brutally as America's military did in Iraq,
Sorry...Americans were tying up and shooting Iraqis in the head.

Fuck off

Somewhere, some Russian soldiers must be talking about bombing baby Ukrainians or even contemplating crimes that would exceed throwing babies out of incubators and onto the cold concrete floor. It's called war. See my post #41 for the reason why the charges must be true for somewhere in the Ukraine.
It is called WAR CRIMES

Oh, my poor avatar is not without some faults.
So stipulated.

However that leaves you still......with this choice:

"Give credence to Judy Woodruff or give credence to Vladimir Putin."

That need not be exactly binary poster Donald H.

After all, you could take the alternative of.....not believing anybody over anything at anytime.

Let us know how satisfying that may be.
What did Putin say that you want to hear my opinion on?

Can we rule out any denials of crimes against humanity. Can't we all rise above that and just accept that both sides will devour the enemies babies if the soldiers get hungry enough?

War crimes

1649440922656.png

It's fucking stupid that woke-baby-liberals think Russia will answer to any "war crimes" LOLOLOL.

Not that this is surprising...but the Germans have intercepted Russian military traffic causally talking about the executed civilians

Yes it's real
I guess Litvin told you that.
Year, he's The great pretender.

The poster, Resnic, levies his critique of American media. Impying all news about the Ukraine/Russian war is propaganda....or at best, 'untrustworthy'.

Which is OK, here in America. He can hold that opinion and he can broadcast it.....on social media, in his local DewDropInn, he could even take an ad in his local newspaper and proclaim it.

On the other hand, he seems to imply that he is all OK with Vladimir Putin's self-described "peacekeeping mission", his 'special military operation' to liberate Ukraine. Both of which follow his mere 'training exercises' hard upon the Ukraine/Russia border; and his claim that civilians are not being killed by Russians, any dead civilians are dead because the Ukranians killed 'em; that bombed hospitals, theatres, schools, shopping malls, apartment buildings....are all fake.

So that's the binary dilemma for poor poster Resnic.

Give credence to Judy Woodruff or give credence to Vladimir Putin.

Life is full of choices, eh?

ps....Oh yeah, wonder what it would be like if some Russian like poster Resnic talked about Russians invading Ukraine at the local own local DewDropInn?

Would he be arrested and jailed?
Ask a European what it would be like for him if he talked out of official party line, that is if he talked pro Russian.

I do not know why these threads are not in Conspiracy Theories. There is less proof than there was of fraud. Start moving these threads with just alleged, not proven allegations, thanks.

Ask a European what it would be like for him if he talked out of official party line, that is if he talked pro Russian.
We can and will, since that person will still be alive and free, unlike putin's domestic critics.

Take your act walking, troll.

We can and will, since that person will still be alive and free, unlike putin's domestic critics.
Take your act walking, troll.
Alive but unemployed. What's it like to be unemployed after you've gotten used to good cars, three meals and an apple a day and coca-cola?
As to domestic critics and other freaks of the nature, where do you get this BS about them ceasing to be alive after yapping at Putin or whoever? They've been pouring dirt on him for years and thriving. I saw Youtube street polls here where people, looking quite pink cheeked and feisty and what's more surprising not at all dead, expressed their discontent and mistrust of Putin.

Forum List

Back