...Russia says the pics are fake...

Genocide? Show me proof that we targeted civilians like Putin's troops are obviously doing!

You keep forgetting that many of the posters on USMB are former veterans who fought these wars!
Julian Assange proved it but that was only one incident in which it was recorded. There were thousands of instances of the same and much worse.
Remember, Mad Albright said half a million dead children were worth it.

And then we also know that hundreds of thousands of yellow skinned people were slaughtered under US bombs in Vietnam and Cambodia.

If you're not a teenage apologist for America's war crimes, start acting your age.

Wasn't the Iraq war by itself enough proof of America's crimes against humanity?

If it wasn't for the Ukrainian people being pawns in another US war, these charges against Russia would be laughable in comparison.

This afternoon's Washington Post had a short article about Russia finally admitting they have experienced 'a huge tragedy'.

Here's a taster of the reportage:

"Kremlin spokesman acknowledges ‘significant losses’ of Russian troops"

By Meryl Kornfield 3:17 p.m.

In a stark acknowledgment, the Kremlin’s spokesman said Russia had suffered “significant losses of troops” in Ukraine, despite past proclamations of success in its invasion.
“We have significant losses of troops,” Dmitry Peskov said in a half-hour interview with Sky News on Thursday, “and it’s a huge tragedy for us.”
While Moscow has not publicly recognized the scope of its losses, a senior NATO military official estimated last month that roughly 7,000 to 15,000 Russian troops have been killed in the first four weeks of fighting in Ukraine.
During his first interview with a British broadcaster since the war began, Peskov pushed back when journalist Mark Austin said the Russian invasion has not gone as planned, pointing to the retreat from Kyiv, the loss of thousands of Russian troops and six Russian generals, and the continued reign of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Peskov disputed that the effort had become “a humiliation,” retorting that “it’s the wrong understanding of what’s going on.”

Peskov said the withdrawal of troops was an act of goodwill and claimed without evidence that the verified graphic photos and videos of damage and death apparently inflicted by Russian forces were “fake.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ain't no kind of reporter, war or otherwise.
I read newspapers and watch the telly.
But what I think I see is horrendous brutal actions against civilians....murder, by the Russian military.
And if these mass graves of civilians, of the bodies executed with hands tied, of intentional targetting of hospitals and residential buildings proves to be true......then we are seeing war crimes.

I don't for one minute believe all that I am seeing could be faked as the Russians claim.
Too many reports from feet-on-the-street on-the-scene American and Brit reporters have made too many consistent reports of what they are seeing...and then showing us on the telly. Russia is clearly destroying Ukranian cities in the same manner as they did Grozny and Alleppo. Citizens be damned.

The Russians claimed the Katyn Forest massacres were done by someone else....the Nazis. They got away with that lie.

For a while.

Their "the pics are fake" lie is also crumbling.

Russia is full of $hit...

Julian Assange proved it but that was only one incident in which it was recorded. There were thousands of instances of the same and much worse.

And then we also know that hundreds of thousands of yellow skinned people were slaughtered under US bombs in Vietnam and Cambodia.

If you're not a teenage apologist for America's war crimes, start acting your age.

Wasn't the Iraq war by itself enough proof of America's crimes against humanity?

If it wasn't for the Ukrainian people being pawns in another US war, these charges against Russia would be laughable in comparison.
Phukk the Russians... and those making excuses for them and drawing faux comparisons in a vain attempt to take the heat off Vlad Putain... :cool:

Phukk the Russians... and those making excuses for them and drawing faux comparisons in a vain attempt to take the heat off Vlad Putain... :cool:
Express yourself mutt.
There is no comparison between the US's 40 wars of aggression and this one by Russia.

Not to suggest that Russia is without blame, but to bring some reality to you warmongering mutts.

No, every major media outlet reported what the Germans picked up. The Germans even remarked how antiquated the Russian communications were.
Oh cute, how "antiquated" Russian comms are? What does that even FUCKING MEAN? lolololol.

Russia's military uses encrypted comms, has hardware encryption, and you can listen to it on any Software defined radio such as:

Germany doubtfully picked up anything meaningful.

There was a radio communication released from Snake Island but that was because it was "PLAINTEXT" comms channel opened to communicate with an opposing force.

You're fucking gullible dog shit.

Express yourself mutt.
There is no comparison between the US's 40 wars of aggression and this one by Russia.

Not to suggest that Russia is without blame, but to bring some reality to you warmongering mutts.
You tell 'em, Tvaritch... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, they have! Just like Custer's 7th Cavalry at the Battle of the Little Bighorn!

Funny you should mention that:

Again...Americans never tied the hands of civilians and shot them in the head.

Russians did that and worse

Fuck your "soldiers" (murderers) sock

I have seen the pics,numerous times. They re not fake. Do you think they are?
It's not the pictures, it's who interprets what's in the pictures. If you're patient enough you may listen to this man who has lived in Ukraine for quite a while and came to understanding of what's going on there based on his own experience.

Attachments

• Воин2images.jpg
    Воин2images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18
It's not the pictures, it's who interprets what's in the pictures. If you're patient enough you may listen to this man who has lived in Ukraine for quite a while and came to understanding of what's going on there based on his own experience.

I can tell by looking at the source that it is bogus. I will not bother wasting my time on your propaganda. The video is an hour long, so I knew immediately, it is crap!

Forum List

Back