...Russia says the pics are fake...

Time for Americans to get serious about their war against Russia. All human rights charges and crimes against humanity charges officially expire with the propaganda.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm? I don' quite get this post by 'Donald H.'

Is the good poster suggesting that Russia has not committed any 'war crimes' in Ukraine?

Is he suggesting that because war crimes have been committed in the past by others .....there should be no consequences for any that are proved in Ukraine?

US had what, 4,000+ dead in Iraq. Oh but it had 40,000 amputees. We don't count them...makes our numbers look better.

Not that this is surprising...but the Germans have intercepted Russian military traffic causally talking about the executed civilians

Yes it's real

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm? I don' quite get this post by 'Donald H.'

Is the good poster suggesting that Russia has not committed any 'war crimes' in Ukraine?

Is he suggesting that because war crimes have been committed in the past by others .....there should be no consequences for any that are proved in Ukraine?
There are no war crimes either punished or acknowledged unless the perpetrator is completely defeated. Then the defeated side will be charged and convicted.

That's an impossibility for this war because neither side will be defeated, and so the accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity are only useful during the war to demonize the other side.
Russia can't lose and the US won't accept losing, and the Ukraine is merelly a pawn.

Let's consider the Ukraine side is able to start a bombardment on Russian territory?

Would that be a violation of the rules of this war and would Russia up the ante? Would that mean to Russia that their country was being invaded by US or Nato forces?

Russia may not be able to maintain a buffer region between Ukraine's territory and Russia indefinitely.

Will the eventual outcome resemble Korea or Cuba in which neither major power was permitted complete victory.
Or will it resemble Vietnam or some other of America's wars.

America couldn't allow a loss to Russia in Cuba and the same will apply to the Ukraine being lost to America.

Many political scientists and others have written articles on this fact. They paint a pretty definite picture of the final outcome for those who have an interest.

I'll go first.

If this was such a "magnificent job' as alleged by Sunni Man.......well, why is an official Russian spokesman stating they have suffered a "huge tragedy"?
Tass also reports the Russians have killed 32K Ukrainian military. Meh, its all political bullshit. You can't trust a word from either side coming out of that shithole. Let them kill each other. Not my country, not my war.

This afternoon's Washington Post had a short article about Russia finally admitting they have experienced 'a huge tragedy'.

Here's a taster of the reportage:

"Kremlin spokesman acknowledges ‘significant losses’ of Russian troops"

By Meryl Kornfield 3:17 p.m.

In a stark acknowledgment, the Kremlin’s spokesman said Russia had suffered “significant losses of troops” in Ukraine, despite past proclamations of success in its invasion.
“We have significant losses of troops,” Dmitry Peskov said in a half-hour interview with Sky News on Thursday, “and it’s a huge tragedy for us.”
While Moscow has not publicly recognized the scope of its losses, a senior NATO military official estimated last month that roughly 7,000 to 15,000 Russian troops have been killed in the first four weeks of fighting in Ukraine.
During his first interview with a British broadcaster since the war began, Peskov pushed back when journalist Mark Austin said the Russian invasion has not gone as planned, pointing to the retreat from Kyiv, the loss of thousands of Russian troops and six Russian generals, and the continued reign of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Peskov disputed that the effort had become “a humiliation,” retorting that “it’s the wrong understanding of what’s going on.”

Peskov said the withdrawal of troops was an act of goodwill and claimed without evidence that the verified graphic photos and videos of damage and death apparently inflicted by Russian forces were “fake.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ain't no kind of reporter, war or otherwise.
I read newspapers and watch the telly.
But what I think I see is horrendous brutal actions against civilians....murder, by the Russian military.
And if these mass graves of civilians, of the bodies executed with hands tied, of intentional targetting of hospitals and residential buildings proves to be true......then we are seeing war crimes.

I don't for one minute believe all that I am seeing could be faked as the Russians claim.
Too many reports from feet-on-the-street on-the-scene American and Brit reporters have made too many consistent reports of what they are seeing...and then showing us on the telly. Russia is clearly destroying Ukranian cities in the same manner as they did Grozny and Alleppo. Citizens be damned.

The Russians claimed the Katyn Forest massacres were done by someone else....the Nazis. They got away with that lie.

For a while.

Their "the pics are fake" lie is also crumbling.

Well it's been proven there is a lot of old faked pics still riding around saying it's of Ukraine, call of duty footage used, or pics of just some old destroyed city being claimed its Ukraine after Russia attacks.

Also you have the fact most msm outlets are pushing political agendas anymore. It's hard to tell what's the truth and the "the truth". Everyone is on the bandwagon of "I hate Russia" and even tshirts and bumper stickers saying I support Ukraine. Companies like McDonald's pulling out of Russia so they can also show what good guys they are while doing nothing but punishing Russian civilians that have nothing to do with it.

Sounds like you're being a good boy and following the "Russia is evil" rhetoric like everyone else is. Truth is none of us really know what's going on or what this is even all about because we only are told facts by people mostly proven to be untustworthy and social media which is a fucking joke.

Tass also reports the Russians have killed 32K Ukrainian military. Meh, its all political bullshit. You can't trust a word from either side coming out of that shithole. Let them kill each other. Not my country, not my war.
If the US forces China to war to defend it's sphere of influence, then there's a very large possibility that China will lay claim to some Central American or South American country in America's sphere of influence.

The US is about to repeat the tactic used in Ukraine, in Taiwan.

The China/Russia alliance will only have one way of reciprocating against the US.

If you'r capable of understanding, you can show it by a rational response.

Or you can turn to your childish spamming that I will ignore, as usual.

Well it's been proven there is a lot of old faked pics still riding around saying it's of Ukraine, call of duty footage used, or pics of just some old destroyed city being claimed its Ukraine after Russia attacks.

Also you have the fact most msm outlets are pushing political agendas anymore. It's hard to tell what's the truth and the "the truth". Everyone is on the bandwagon of "I hate Russia" and even tshirts and bumper stickers saying I support Ukraine. Companies like McDonald's pulling out of Russia so they can also show what good guys they are while doing nothing but punishing Russian civilians that have nothing to do with it.

Sounds like you're being a good boy and following the "Russia is evil" rhetoric like everyone else is. Truth is none of us really know what's going on or what this is even all about because we only are told facts by people mostly proven to be untustworthy and social media which is a fucking joke.
Forget the silly bickering on the propaganda. See my message above for C.A. When the China/Russia is finally formed and declared, they will have enough power to turn the tables on the US and begin a takeover of one of the countries in America's sacred sphere of influence.

Cuba? Venezuela? Some other?

If the US forces China to war to defend it's sphere of influence, then there's a very large possibility that China will lay claim to some Central American or South American country in America's sphere of influence.

The US is about to repeat the tactic used in Ukraine, in Taiwan.

The China/Russia alliance will only have one way of reciprocating against the US.

If you'r capable of understanding, you can show it by a rational response.

Or you can turn to your childish spamming that I will ignore, as usual.
Fuck off duck, as usual your nonsensical commie response is relegated to the trash dump where it belongs. If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

".......we only are told facts by people mostly proven to be untustworthy and social media which is a fucking joke."

The poster, Resnic, levies his critique of American media. Impying all news about the Ukraine/Russian war is propaganda....or at best, 'untrustworthy'.

Which is OK, here in America. He can hold that opinion and he can broadcast it.....on social media, in his local DewDropInn, he could even take an ad in his local newspaper and proclaim it.

On the other hand, he seems to imply that he is all OK with Vladimir Putin's self-described "peacekeeping mission", his 'special military operation' to liberate Ukraine. Both of which follow his mere 'training exercises' hard upon the Ukraine/Russia border; and his claim that civilians are not being killed by Russians, any dead civilians are dead because the Ukranians killed 'em; that bombed hospitals, theatres, schools, shopping malls, apartment buildings....are all fake.

So that's the binary dilemma for poor poster Resnic.

Give credence to Judy Woodruff or give credence to Vladimir Putin.

Life is full of choices, eh?

ps....Oh yeah, wonder what it would be like if some Russian like poster Resnic talked about Russians invading Ukraine at the local own local DewDropInn?

Would he be arrested and jailed?

War crimes are war crimes regardless

And Putin is a butcher

Forum List

Back