Russia..Russia..Russia..Racist..Racist..Racist..Racist..Racist..Racist

I just asked this same question on another thread, to another poster who was complaining about the way Trump has been treated by the press:

Did he not know how the press is? Is this some kind of a shock?

Of course not. He had to deal with the MSM his entire adult life. This fight is a little different though. This time we have a representative who is fighting back and they don't like it.

The MSM is used to being in charge. They make an allegation and the person in reference is supposed to back down, sit in the corner, and wait until people forget about it. Either that or back peddle or "redefine" what they said,

Trump doesn't play that game. He goes right for the throat when they come after him. I like that. I like a fighter. We haven't had one of those since Reagan.
Well, that's fine, as long as you and he know what to expect.

I don't know why someone would just walk into that, but maybe it will work in the long run.
You mean, why would they tell the truth rather than cower behind the curtain?
He can tell all the "truth" he wants. But complaining when the press acts like the press is folly.

Why shouldn't he point out that the press is a gang of sniveling smear merchants?
Did I say that? Nope.

If he wants to piss off a press that would love him to do so, so that can keep going after him, that's up to him.

Seems pretty politically suicidal, but that's his call.

It's not fair that those commie, God-hating, liberal scumbags call us names. :crybaby:

This was inevitable when the GOP took control of the White House, House & Senate.

The Democrats' only play was/is to hammer away at every possible opportunity, and they know they have most of the press providing a valuable assist.

The GOP needs to decide how it's going to deal with that. So far, it's not doing a very good job, and Trump is providing everything the Democrats need.
Hi, stupid partisan hack.

Are you suggesting that we conservatives just cave into all of your fucking pathetic fake cries of racism designed to seduce the sheep into turning this country into a banana republic that consists of the rich and the fucked.....only after that newly established Bolshevik rule culls the herd and eliminates the useful idiots that put them in power after their usefulness is done?
I think you should stop whining and do and say whatever you want.

As will others when you happily give them the ammo.

Then, when the press does what you already know it's going to do, you can whine some more.

Given the way you constantly bitch about my posts, I suspect that's all you're capable of.

Last edited:
Of course not. He had to deal with the MSM his entire adult life. This fight is a little different though. This time we have a representative who is fighting back and they don't like it.

The MSM is used to being in charge. They make an allegation and the person in reference is supposed to back down, sit in the corner, and wait until people forget about it. Either that or back peddle or "redefine" what they said,

Trump doesn't play that game. He goes right for the throat when they come after him. I like that. I like a fighter. We haven't had one of those since Reagan.

I don't know why someone would just walk into that, but maybe it will work in the long run.
He can tell all the "truth" he wants. But complaining when the press acts like the press is folly.

Why shouldn't he point out that the press is a gang of sniveling smear merchants?
Did I say that? Nope.

If he wants to piss off a press that would love him to do so, so that can keep going after him, that's up to him.

It's clear to most people that it really never matters what Trump does.
The Press will go after him regardless.
They aren't interested in reality.
Their job is to create a fantasy and sell it to the public.
Be honest......what did Trump have to do with Charlottesville, but somehow it became his problem just because the fake news asked him about his thoughts on it.

Did I say that? Nope.

Be honest......what did Trump have to do with Charlottesville, but somehow it became his problem just because the fake news asked him about his thoughts on it.
Didn't matter what Trump said......the MSM script was written before the 'protests' even happened......

Trump is providing them nothing. Anything he says gets twisted like in the OP.
I just asked this same question on another thread, to another poster who was complaining about the way Trump has been treated by the press:

There is no connection between complaining about the press and your question about did he not know.
There is a direct and clear connection.

Trump knows, as do his followers, that the media is going to run with every opportunity it is given.

And yet, he keeps giving them opportunities, as his followers cheer him on.

You're providing the press all the red meat it can handle, so you can't complain when they eat it.

One cannot and should not live considering every action and statement for how it can be purposefully misconstrued by vile propagandists.

That A. would not work, and B. would completely hamper Trump's ability to be real with the American people.

the best way to shut that shit up is to not give them any shit to talk about ..

Trump and his dipshit drones want to hammer everyone under the sun, and do, but cry like a baby when everyone hammers back.

pussies much ?

So when we advocate for tax cuts and other policies that have absolutely nothing to do with race and are called racist in response what exactly have we given anyone to talk about?

Or how about everything going on last week. We condemn all violent protests and suddenly we are racist white supremacists. Its bs.

And people aren't going to be bullied by this slander anymore
20882349_1482747118473851_4833611188588081590_n.jpg

Did I say that? Nope.

The same was true for Obama, of course, but he did have the press on his side.

This is how partisan politics works, and it illustrates why it has zero credibility.

If Trump wants to keep serving up material for the press, that's up to him. But complaining that they react the way they do is silly.

His supporters are fooling themselves, though, if they think the press would have treated any other Republican like this.

Trump is providing them nothing. Anything he says gets twisted like in the OP.

There is no connection between complaining about the press and your question about did he not know.
There is a direct and clear connection.

Trump knows, as do his followers, that the media is going to run with every opportunity it is given.

And yet, he keeps giving them opportunities, as his followers cheer him on.

You're providing the press all the red meat it can handle, so you can't complain when they eat it.

One cannot and should not live considering every action and statement for how it can be purposefully misconstrued by vile propagandists.

That A. would not work, and B. would completely hamper Trump's ability to be real with the American people.
Okay, as long as you know what he's asking for. And no one can claim to be surprised when it happens.

The 1st Amendment was in effect when this was passed.

People need to be prosecuted under this law, and they will be given due process.

Again resurrect The Alien & Sedition Acts and restore Law & Order and Decency in The United States.
The last thing we need is a bunch of politicians deciding what people can say. That was the whole point of the First Amendment.
It's never been tested in court, and it would fail if it was.

Did I say that? Nope.

This is how partisan politics works, and it illustrates why it has zero credibility.

If Trump wants to keep serving up material for the press, that's up to him. But complaining that they react the way they do is silly.

His supporters are fooling themselves, though, if they think the press would have treated any other Republican like this.
What you're saying is that Trump should just go cower in the corner and shut up rather then speaking up for what's with. We had 8 years of that with George Bush. I've had my fill of it. The press has become a Stalinist propaganda organ, and it's about time someone is willing to fight it.

The 1st Amendment was in effect when this was passed.

People need to be prosecuted under this law, and they will be given due process.

Again resurrect The Alien & Sedition Acts and restore Law & Order and Decency in The United States.
The last thing we need is a bunch of politicians deciding what people can say. That was the whole point of the First Amendment.
It's never been tested in court, and it would fail if it was.
This is why you resurrect it and make it active again and make it the law of the land and start putting people promoting assassinations and violanece in jail.

Did I say that? Nope.

What you're saying is that Trump should just go cower in the corner and shut up rather then speaking up for what's with. We had 8 years of that with George Bush. I've had my fill of it. The press has become a Stalinist propaganda organ, and it's about time someone is willing to fight it.
What a strange straw man. I would never say anything like that.

Same question I asked another Trump supporter today: Do you think Trump's only choice is to either (a) act the way he does, or (b) cower in the corner?

No other options?

That's it?

Really?

Did I say that? Nope.

Maybe not exactly like this, but not too much differently.

How do you control the press? Well, most just allow them to get away with whatever they want without being called out on it.

Its like when we were kids and a bully would pick on some smaller kid. The bully would punch the kid in the gut and take his lunch money. But if the kid never defended himself, eventually the bully would quit punching the kid and just take his money instead.

The kid didn't solve the problem, he only made the problem less severe. The problem continued. The only possible solution is for the victim to fight back as hard as he can. If he gets his ass kicked, then that's the way it ends up. But more than likely, the bully will just find another target. Even if the kid doesn't solve the problem, at least his peers would have more respect for him.

The media gets their power from their listeners and viewers. As long as they march in lockstep to what the press is reporting, they have control.

It's about time we have a kid that's going to punch the bully back, and we as viewers and listeners should respect that kid and remove power from the media by not going to their web sites, buying their newspapers, listening to their shows, or even sending them a nasty letter.

Did I say that? Nope.

How do you control the press? Well, most just allow them to get away with whatever they want without being called out on it.

Its like when we were kids and a bully would pick on some smaller kid. The bully would punch the kid in the gut and take his lunch money. But if the kid never defended himself, eventually the bully would quit punching the kid and just take his money instead.

The kid didn't solve the problem, he only made the problem less severe. The problem continued. The only possible solution is for the victim to fight back as hard as he can. If he gets his ass kicked, then that's the way it ends up. But more than likely, the bully will just find another target. Even if the kid doesn't solve the problem, at least his peers would have more respect for him.

The media gets their power from their listeners and viewers. As long as they march in lockstep to what the press is reporting, they have control.

It's about time we have a kid that's going to punch the bully back, and we as viewers and listeners should respect that kid and remove power from the media by not going to their web sites, buying their newspapers, listening to their shows, or even sending them a nasty letter.
I don't really disagree with any of that. But Trump and his supporters know what is going to happen when he does what he does.

One day it may be different. But today, right now, he's giving the media all the ammo it can handle. And it will use it, obviously.

The GOP found itself with an incredible amount of power on Election Day. Does it really want to piss that all away?

Did I say that? Nope.

I don't really disagree with any of that. But Trump and his supporters know what is going to happen when he does what he does.

One day it may be different. But today, right now, he's giving the media all the ammo it can handle. And it will use it, obviously.

The GOP found itself with an incredible amount of power on Election Day. Does it really want to piss that all away?
It will never change if Republican politicians cower every time the fake news douche bags try to smear them.

Did I say that? Nope.

It will never change if Republican politicians cower every time the fake news douche bags try to smear them.
Could be. The question is how to deal with it.

If you think this is the way, great, good luck with that.

Apparently what you propose is to cower in the corner and take your beating.

Well, once again you're wrong, but that's fine with me. I don't have a dog in that hunt.

you need this disclaimer in your tagline ..

* Critical thinking escapes me, all I say is stupid shit *

Forum List

Back