Russia..Russia..Russia..Racist..Racist..Racist..Racist..Racist..Racist

how-to-speak-liberal-1-dont-like-obamacare-racist-2-8672015.png

It looks like the fake Russia investigation is silently being dropped and now the left is switching to racism.
Blog: How the left is multiplying its definitions of racism

August 18, 2017
How the left is multiplying its definitions of racism
By Armando Simon
In light of the attacks on monuments and statues by communists liberal activists that they consider racist, egged on and justified by communist liberal mayors and the mainstream media, which we all recognize as being impartial and objective in their analysis and their reporting of news, we should anticipate ahead of time where the communist progressive Antifa might strike next. Resistance to their righteous attacks would be considered an unprovoked act of aggression on the part of white supremacists.

So here is a list of new things that are now racist. Beware.

So now you know: if you like to sit on park benches, or are homeschooling your children, or use proper grammar while using your hands while speaking, you are a racist. Likewise, if you go to museums, or use mathematics, or seek truth in the world, or you use plastic wrap, or arrest someone for vandalism if you are a cop, or belong to a fraternity, you are most definitely a racist white supremacist. And green frogs. To prove that you are not a racist, punch a green frog if you come across one while walking in the park. (Wait – is walking in the park racist?)

So stop it! After all, we don't want another Charlottesville, do we?

69535-how-to-identify-a-racist_w.jpg

shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

Looks like someone on the right is trying to laugh off everything. Are you trying to say Nazis aren't racist?

There is legal precident to prosecute the Media for Sedition.

This was the mistake the people of Germany made when the Nazis took over the media and The Weimar Democratic Party of Germany.

Had The People Rose Up & Demanded Prosecution of The Media for promoting Sedition and Violence Nazi Germany does not happen and Hitler is jailed instead of made Emperor of the Third Reich.

Trump is providing them nothing. Anything he says gets twisted like in the OP.
I just asked this same question on another thread, to another poster who was complaining about the way Trump has been treated by the press:

Did he not know how the press is? Is this some kind of a shock?

There is no connection between complaining about the press and your question about did he not know.
There is a direct and clear connection.

Trump knows, as do his followers, that the media is going to run with every opportunity it is given.

And yet, he keeps giving them opportunities, as his followers cheer him on.

You're providing the press all the red meat it can handle, so you can't complain when they eat it.
Well, unless and until that happens, Trump & his supporters can't bitch when he willingly walks into a shitstorm.

the best way to shut that shit up is to not give them any shit to talk about ..

Trump and his dipshit drones want to hammer everyone under the sun, and do, but cry like a baby when everyone hammers back.

pussies much ?

So when we advocate for tax cuts and other policies that have absolutely nothing to do with race and are called racist in response what exactly have we given anyone to talk about?

Or how about everything going on last week. We condemn all violent protests and suddenly we are racist white supremacists. Its bs.

And people aren't going to be bullied by this slander anymore

Trumps Cartel staff is withering on the vine, just count the firings .. he cant get enough republicans to vote and pass any legislation .. his approval rating is lower than the dog catchers .. 8 on going investigations .. a grand jury impaneled to issue subpoenas and call witnesses ..

yeah, thats fucking excellent, keep up the good work. blame it on the dem media.

ya F'n idgets.

I just asked this same question on another thread, to another poster who was complaining about the way Trump has been treated by the press:

Of course not. He had to deal with the MSM his entire adult life. This fight is a little different though. This time we have a representative who is fighting back and they don't like it.

The MSM is used to being in charge. They make an allegation and the person in reference is supposed to back down, sit in the corner, and wait until people forget about it. Either that or back peddle or "redefine" what they said,

Trump doesn't play that game. He goes right for the throat when they come after him. I like that. I like a fighter. We haven't had one of those since Reagan.

Of course not. He had to deal with the MSM his entire adult life. This fight is a little different though. This time we have a representative who is fighting back and they don't like it.

The MSM is used to being in charge. They make an allegation and the person in reference is supposed to back down, sit in the corner, and wait until people forget about it. Either that or back peddle or "redefine" what they said,

Trump doesn't play that game. He goes right for the throat when they come after him. I like that. I like a fighter. We haven't had one of those since Reagan.
Well, that's fine, as long as you and he know what to expect.

I don't know why someone would just walk into that, but maybe it will work in the long run.

I don't know why someone would just walk into that, but maybe it will work in the long run.
You mean, why would they tell the truth rather than cower behind the curtain?

He can tell all the "truth" he wants. But complaining when the press acts like the press is folly.

He can tell all the "truth" he wants. But complaining when the press acts like the press is folly.

Why shouldn't he point out that the press is a gang of sniveling smear merchants?

The 1st Amendment was in effect when this was passed.

People need to be prosecuted under this law, and they will be given due process.

Again resurrect The Alien & Sedition Acts and restore Law & Order and Decency in The United States.
The last thing we need is a bunch of politicians deciding what people can say. That was the whole point of the First Amendment.

This was inevitable when the GOP took control of the White House, House & Senate.

The Democrats' only play was/is to hammer away at every possible opportunity, and they know they have most of the press providing a valuable assist.

The GOP needs to decide how it's going to deal with that. So far, it's not doing a very good job, and Trump is providing everything the Democrats need.
Hi, stupid partisan hack.

Are you suggesting that we conservatives just cave into all of your fucking pathetic fake cries of racism designed to seduce the sheep into turning this country into a banana republic that consists of the rich and the fucked.....only after that newly established Bolshevik rule culls the herd and eliminates the useful idiots that put them in power after their usefulness is done?

Add Riot Riot Riot to your thread title and you have captured what 98% of this "movement" is all about
I just had a similiar movement, flushed it and same should be done with all this sh*t

how-to-speak-liberal-1-dont-like-obamacare-racist-2-8672015.png

It looks like the fake Russia investigation is silently being dropped and now the left is switching to racism.
Blog: How the left is multiplying its definitions of racism

August 18, 2017
How the left is multiplying its definitions of racism
By Armando Simon
In light of the attacks on monuments and statues by communists liberal activists that they consider racist, egged on and justified by communist liberal mayors and the mainstream media, which we all recognize as being impartial and objective in their analysis and their reporting of news, we should anticipate ahead of time where the communist progressive Antifa might strike next. Resistance to their righteous attacks would be considered an unprovoked act of aggression on the part of white supremacists.

So here is a list of new things that are now racist. Beware.

So now you know: if you like to sit on park benches, or are homeschooling your children, or use proper grammar while using your hands while speaking, you are a racist. Likewise, if you go to museums, or use mathematics, or seek truth in the world, or you use plastic wrap, or arrest someone for vandalism if you are a cop, or belong to a fraternity, you are most definitely a racist white supremacist. And green frogs. To prove that you are not a racist, punch a green frog if you come across one while walking in the park. (Wait – is walking in the park racist?)

So stop it! After all, we don't want another Charlottesville, do we?

69535-how-to-identify-a-racist_w.jpg

shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg
20914517_10214241656225511_4524672800563118218_n.jpg

You forgot Korea Korea Korea, Assasinate, impeach or force the president to resign

Democrats are the American version of ISIS politically

I want to see people arrested for encouraging political violence and beforenyiunsay we can't do that you need to look at The Alien & Sedition Acts!

The Avalon Project : Statutes of the United States

Avalon Project - An Act in Addition to the Act, Entitled "An Act for the Punishment of Certain Crimes Against the United States
20882361_303595506780133_7842897808882043959_n.jpg

Eventually we have to stop tip toeing around tantrums, restore facts over feelings and intellect over emotions, and govern like adults over children

Forum List

Back