Russia Pushing Neutral Finland Toward NATO

All the Ukraine did was want to join NATO. Which is their right, and the invasion of the Ukraine simply confirmed that Russia is an always was a threat to them. putin really screwed this one up. He allowed his emotions and his delusions to get the better of him. Not sorry, the Soviet Union is long gone and the Ukraine isn't a slave state to the Russians any longer.
So you know nothing of Obama/Biden/Nuland coup in 2014, 14,000 dead ethnic Russians in Donbas killed by Ukrainians, Nazis in Ukrainian government and military, and Zelensky pulling out of Minsk Agreements. I don’t suppose you know anything about the US promising the Russians not to expand NATO after the fall of the USSR. How about Putin saying for over a decade his red line is Ukraine going NATO.

Anything?

So you know nothing of Obama/Biden/Nuland coup in 2014, 14,000 dead ethnic Russians in Donbas killed by Ukrainians, Nazis in Ukrainian government and military, and Zelensky pulling out of Minsk Agreements. I don’t suppose you know anything about the US promising the Russians not to expand NATO after the fall of the USSR. How about Putin saying for over a decade his red line is Ukraine going NATO.

Anything?
I know that the Ukrainian government offered the ethnic Russians a choice to either stay and be good Ukrainian citizens or leave and go back to Russia. The Russian separatists chose to stay and fight rather than coexist peacefully with the Ikrainians. And Russia supplied them with weapons, meddling in the Ukrainian government's business.

I know that the Ukrainian government offered the ethnic Russians a choice to either stay and be good Ukrainian citizens or leave and go back to Russia. The Russian separatists chose to stay and fight rather than coexist peacefully with the Ikrainians. And Russia supplied them with weapons, meddling in the Ukrainian government's business.
Okay so you admit not knowing anything of what I posted. At any rate there is plenty of blame on both sides, or is there? Are you one of those Americans who thinks it’s all Putin’s fault.

Okay so you admit not knowing anything of what I posted. At any rate there is plenty of blame on both sides, or is there? Are you one of those Americans who thinks it’s all Putin’s fault.
I think we're talking about the same thing but you put up definite spin on it. I'll tell you something you probably don't know in 1991 when the Soviet Union dissolved itself and the Ukraine was able to declare its independence from it. They signed a mutual defense pact with Russia but said they were a neutral Nation and had the right to choose their own path forward
I guess the constant interference in their countriy's government by Russia ended up alienating them from the Russians and now that Russia chose to invade their country. That alienation has turned into pure hatred, justifiably so.. You can believe anything you wish, it doesn't alter the facts. Years ago another infamous Russian leader Krushchev, stood at the podium of the United Nations and took off his shoe and started pounding it on the podium. The words he spoke to the United Nation was, " We will bury you." . Today, another infamous leader of Russia has buried himself.

That says a lot... An excellent source of information... :)

Wow, what a word you know - PROPAGANDA! And what do you know? Apparently, as usual, the only correct judgment is YOURS! :)
So what part of Russia do you live in ? No American could be this ignorant.

That says a lot... An excellent source of information... :)

Wow, what a word you know - PROPAGANDA! And what do you know? Apparently, as usual, the only correct judgment is YOURS! :)
I didn't take the aerial pictures of Mariuopol that show it utterly destroyed, you odd little man.

Finland and Sweden have now formally applied for NATO membership! Just announced on MSNBC.

Great news!
This is the correct answer to putin's naked aggression. A united front against his atrocities.

Forum List

Back