Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

"Everyone who knows history and the geopolitical situation in Ukraine is a Putinist"
What fucking "history"????...this total degenerate is talking about severe beatings and killing of people for peacefully protesting the war.

Is there no atrocity you are NOT willing to get behind? Good job on publicly shitting your pants yet again.

Last edited:
What fucking "history"????...this degenerate is talking about beating with clubs and killing people just for peacefully protesting the war.

Is there no atrocity you are NOT willing to get behind? You seriously need to get back on your medications.
I'm talking about you calling everyone a Putinist you dumb fuck whatever the other guy was talking about is irrelevant

tell ivan why are you such a HOLE ? WHY THE MUSLIMS USE YOU DAILY ?

f68.jpg

Douchebag, he is talking about KILLING people for just protesting Putin's invasion.

What the fuck do YOU call that? Or does your mind go into blood rage as soon as you see me post something and all rational thoughts fly out the window?
Again, I don't care what he said. I replied to you. Understand? Probably not cause you're a dumbass

Again, I don't care what he said. I replied to you. Understand?
Yep I understand, you see my post, your mind goes fucking crazy and start publicly soiling your pants.

Do you care what atrocieties this Russian degenerate talks about here? Nope you don't care, just like you don't care what atrocieties Russian government commits. Doesn't interest you like shitting America interests you.

Last edited:
Yep I understand, you see my post, your mind goes fucking crazy and start publicly soiling your pants.

Do you care what atrocieties this Russian degenerate talks about here? Nope you don't care, just like you don't care what atrocieties Russian government commits. Doesn't interest you like shitting America interests you.
Considering you're the one furiously typing in clouds of cheeto dust exploding rage while I'm sitting here calm yet laughing at you means you are in fact

Projecting

They voted on "partial" mobilization as opposed to "general" mobilization.

There is a difference.

What does partial mobilization mean?

Partial mobilization is a term for when specific groups of people will be called up to serve in Russia’s armed forces. It is different from a general mobilization, which involves drafting from the general population, refocusing the entire economy and essentially setting the entire country on a warpath, hitting a pause on normalcy.

Instead of committing all forces they have committed a partial portion. I read this morning that it's 300,000 more troops

Considering you're the one furiously typing in clouds of cheeto dust exploding rage while I'm sitting here calm yet laughing at you means you are in fact

Projecting
Yep, people can read for themselves what you are all about. Thanks for playing.

Thank God we do.

Biden has worked with our allies to help Ukraine without getting US directly into the fighting.

Putin is losing in Ukraine and he knows it. His troops are deserting in mass, leaving their equipment behind. He's having to call up reservists who don't want to serve. Eventually, saner heads in the Kremlin will encourage him to retire.
Where are you, morons, get this crap from? Leaving behind, losing, deserting in mass. Seventeen special secret intelligence agencies again? We're not fucking Europeans to desert or leave behind anything. It must be what you call projection, if I got the new to me meaning of this word right.

Russia annexed Crimea BECAUSE THEY COULD, not for any other reason. Putin thought he could also easily take the rest of Ukraine, he was dead wrong.

Of course they could, Joe Biden was VP. Just like they could invade Ukraine when he was president. See the pattern? Joe Biden is in on it with Putin, they're doing this together.

Of course they could, Joe Biden was VP. Just like they could invade Ukraine when he was president. See the pattern? Joe Biden is in on it with Putin, they're doing this together.
Are you serious with this Putin-Biden shit or just being facetious, ironic, sarcastic or stuff?

By your logic Crimea voted to join Russia

And agreements made in 1991 aren't voided without one side taking the stance its a provocation of War. The fact you can't see that shows how manipulated by the media you are

Edit - also funny you call Russia lunatics when the west is pushing perversion and degeneracy as the new normal. I wouldn't want to join that either but freaks like you seem to be ok with it. You should be sterilized
Putin has shown quite clearly why joining NATO is necessary for these states who would otherwise stand alone against Russian cuntery.
Even Sweden and Finland have had enough.

Forum List

Back