Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

Are you serious with this Putin-Biden shit or just being facetious, ironic, sarcastic or stuff?

Couldn't be, right?

1663862555545.png

Not in my backyard! Exactly like in Martha's Vinyard. :wink:

In this case is .....missiles at Russia's doorstep, not in mine.
Defensive missiles at the doorstep of a country making offensive strikes on it’s neighbors.

Of course they could, Joe Biden was VP. Just like they could invade Ukraine when he was president. See the pattern? Joe Biden is in on it with Putin, they're doing this together.
And if Trump was the president they could not because...well...he would flatter them too much on smart invasion.

Right? Or are you stupid enough to imagine that Trump would send in American troops into Ukraine to start a war with Russians to liberate Crimea...all of which he could've done in 2017 btw.

Last edited:
Am I supposed to be ashamed? Shit-bag, he's my president and I'm quite pleased with that.
Rainbow_Randolph Do you get it now dummy? He is exactly the proud Putinist I told you he is. This is the company you keep.

And Alex, I want to thank you for coming here and sharing with us some of that infamous Russian perspective, maybe some of the useful idiots can start to understand up from down when they hear it from the horse's mouth.

Last edited:
Rainbow_Randolph Do you get it now dummy? He is exactly the proud Putinist I told you he is. This is the company you keep.

And Alex, I want to thank you for coming here and sharing with us some of that infamous Russian perspective, maybe our useful idiots can start to understand up from down when they hear it from the horse's mouth.
He's showing loyalty to his Nation. Much more than I can say for you shitbag dems

And if Trump was the president they could not because...well...he would flatter them too much on smart invasion.

Right? Or are you stupid enough to imagine that Trump would send in American troops into Ukraine to start a war with Russians to liberate Crimea...all of which he could've done in 2017 btw.

All you have is imagination, dupe. Because what actually happened is Putin invaded Crimea when Biden was VP, and he invaded Ukraine when Biden was president. Putin knows he has a greenlight to do whatever he wants when Biden is in charge. They're in on it together.

1663865720879.png

All you have is imagination, dupe. Because what actually happened is Putin invaded Crimea when Biden was VP, and he invaded Ukraine when Biden was president. Putin knows he has a greenlight to do whatever he wants when Biden is in charge. They're in on it together.

Again, simple question - what would Trump do to stop annexation?

Can you answer that? You can't, we both know that, so how about you stop parroting this blatant bs.

Again, simple question - what would Trump do to stop annexation?

Can you answer that? You can't, we both know that, so how about you stop parroting this blatant bs.

There's no point in answering your stupid hypothetical because it doesn't matter! Putin only invades other countries when DemoKKKrats are in charge, because he knows they won't stop him. THEY'RE IN ON IT TOGETHER.

There's no point in answering your stupid hypothetical because it doesn't matter!
It doesn't matter what Trump would do to stop annexation? In your head it would just somehow happen without Trump needing to actually do anything? It would just happen because he is Trump the persona?

This is the very difinition of magical thinking. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back