Russia Issues "Arrest Warrant" For Lindsay Graham.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Now, if someone in America could issue an arrest warrant for Graham, maybe we could start a trend. Arrest warrants for ALL fearmongering, warmongering, cold-hearted Globalists! Sounds good to me.

Russia Issues “Arrest Warrant” For Senator Lindsey Graham​

I really think the Biden/Dem/RINO regime would love to push us into war, and probably nuclear war. You can almost see it oozing from their pores.

The link appears to be based on anonymous and unverified A.P. sources. Is it real or is it more faked A.P. propaganda designed to influence public opinion?

Is it real or is it more faked A.P. propaganda?
It's probably more hyperbole than anything. It's not like Russia can come to America and put Graham in cuffs. But it probably wouldn't be in his best interest to take a trip to Russia either. I think it's a publicity stunt more than anything. But Graham poses a greater threat to the USA than he does Russia (IMO).

Who honestly gives a shot about a Russian arrest warrant for one of our politicians?

Russian propaganda is so stupid. Several of the libturds here at USMB could get low paying jobs in Russia as propagandists.

Russia Issues "Arrest Warrant" For Lindsay Graham.​

Lol. Graham is a weasel, but why does Russia have a problem with him?

Russia Issues "Arrest Warrant" For Lindsay Graham.​

Lol. Graham is a weasel, but why does Russia have a problem with him?
Putin has decided there's some sort of benefit to getting hip deep in Trumpublican politics.

so true, he got into bed with clinton to help start the russian hoax
Check the thread. A foreign dictator made a threat against an American politician. The Trumpbots respond with glee. If you want to deny the Trump-Putin political axis this is not the way to do it.

Check the thread. A foreign dictator made a threat against an American politician. The Trumpbots respond with glee. If you want to deny the Trump-Putin political axis this is not the way to do it.
Nobody has to be "pro-Russian" in order to be anti-Graham.

he didn’t threaten him…he actually issued an arrest warrant. I’m not denying that putin is going after republicans

he didn’t threaten him…he actually issued an arrest warrant. I’m not denying that putin is going after republicans
Good point! According to the Libs, Russia is in collusion with Republicans. But what I find interesting is that the Dems condemn Republicans all day long on this site -- until NOW. And it's also revealing that the Dems are so eager to get America into another war. What the hell is wrong with them?

Forum List

Back