Russia is losing in Ukraine - who will it blame? Analysis

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The Russian propagandists(some of them unfortunately are Republican)assured us Russia would win because of its size and superior weaponry.....what they failed to realize is the motivation, dedication and willingness of the Ukrainians to die in their fight for Liberty.

Now why have some Republicans .....in fact many though I hate to admit it.....failed to stand up for Ukraine? Even Trump though he has proclaimed support for Ukraine has been very tepid regarding Ukraine.

This stupidity of Republicans is going to cost them at the polls.....I warned from the very beginning it was a huge mistake for the Republican Party not to totally support Ukraine....we see them even now complaining bout how Biden is sending financial support to Ukraine.

America throughout its entire history has supported liberty and those willing to fight for their freedom.....yet we see supposedly Patriotic Republicans fail to stand up for Ukraine.....it is almost enough to make me vote democratic....I might if anyone else other than biden was in charge.

Last edited:
Great Britain has played a large role in training and equipping Ukrainian soldiers, which has prompted multiple threats from Putin, including the use of nuclear weapons. While these threats may seem idle, Putin may think the UK, due to Brexit, has alienated itself from both Europe and the U.S. and thus may not have reliable defenders if he should attack. The nuclear threat may be real if Putin is spiraling down a rathole of despair and fatalism.

When Russia inevitably wins this conflict, who will you blame for your previous posts?
Maybe the reason so many of us don't support Ukraine is because we have an aversion to fascists & following the plans of globalists steering us into a reset.
Plus, it's none of our business what happens between these foreign cousins with a long history

Great Britain has played a large role in training and equipping Ukrainian soldiers, which has prompted multiple threats from Putin, including the use of nuclear weapons. While these threats may seem idle, Putin may think the UK, due to Brexit, has alienated itself from both Europe and the U.S. and thus may not have reliable defenders if he should attack. The nuclear threat may be real if Putin is spiraling down a rathole of despair and fatalism.
and or a tac nuke on Ukraine

The Russian propagandists(some of them unfortunately are Republican)assured us Russia would win because of its size and superior weaponry.....what they failed to realize is the motivation, dedication and willingness of the Ukrainians to die in their fight for Liberty.

Now why have some Republicans .....in fact many though I hate to admit it.....failing to stand up for Ukraine? Even Trump though he has proclaimed support for Ukraine has been very tepid regarding Ukraine.

This stupidity of Republicans is going to cost them at the polls.....I warned from the very beginning it was a huge mistake for the Republican Party not to totally support Ukraine....we see them even now complaining bout how Biden is sending financial support to Ukraine.

America throughout its entire history has supported liberty and those willing to fight for their freedom.....yet we see supposedly Patriotic Republicans fail to stand up for Ukraine.....it is almost enough to make me vote democratic....I might if anyone else other than biden was in charge.

You have been gaslit by the mainstream media. Russia is hardly losing in Ukraine. In fact, Russia is winning across the spectrums of war and economic gain. We have only Biden and other weak, radical leftist Western Leaders to blame. This winter countless thousands of Europeans, citizens of NATO member nations no less, could freeze and starve. In very real world ways Putin has already dealt much of NATO a fatal blow. Tell me, will NATO member nations beg Putin for gas to heat the homes of their citizens this winter? Further, why haven't Ukrainian victories forced Putin to turn the gas back on?

Finally, listen to how foolish you sound for a moment telling fellow Americans patriotism involves supporting the Ukrainians. Last I checked the Ukraine was not part of NATO and it sure as fuck is not part of the United States.

Ukraine leaders have said that Russia may use tactical Nukes to stave off defeat.....biden should let them know if they use any kind of Nukes we will come in....totally in....to support Ukraine...meaning all of our military might defending Ukraine and attacking Russia.

Unfortunately putin sees biden as being so weak....that he might speak tough words but not willing to walk the walk.

When Russia inevitably wins this conflict, who will you blame for your previous posts?
Maybe the reason so many of us don't support Ukraine is because we have an aversion to fascists & following the plans of globalists steering us into a reset.
Plus, it's none of our business what happens between these foreign cousins with a long history

The pro-Ukraine crowd needs to swallow a dose of reality.

You have been gaslit by the mainstream media. Russia is hardly losing in Ukraine. In fact, Russia is winning across the spectrums of war and economic gain. We have only Biden and other weak, radical leftist Western Leaders to blame. This winter countless thousands of Europeans, citizens of NATO member nations no less, could freeze and starve. In very real world ways Putin has already dealt much of NATO a fatal blow. Tell me, will NATO member nations beg Putin for gas to heat the homes of their citizens this winter? Further, why haven't Ukrainian victories forced Putin to turn the gas back on?

Finally, listen to how foolish you sound for a moment telling fellow Americans patriotism involves supporting the Ukrainians. Last I checked the Ukraine was not part of NATO and it sure as fuck is not part of the United States.
This is the kind of stupidity we see from many so called republicans......utterly foolish and will give a big boost to the democreatic party as the defenders of freedom and liberty.

Ukraine leaders have said that Russia may use tactical Nukes to stave off defeat.....biden should let them know if they use any kind of Nukes we will come in....totally in....to support Ukraine...meaning all of our military might defending Ukraine and attacking Russia.

Unfortunately putin sees biden as being so weak....that he might speak tough words but not willing to walk the walk.

Yeah, sure let's blow up the entire world to save the Ukraine. Thank God you'll never set foot in a minuteman launch bunker.

This is the kind of stupidity we see from many so called republicans......utterly foolish and will give a big boost to the democreatic party as the defenders of freedom and liberty.

The democrats defend liberty and freedom, huh? Nearly one hundred million murdered unborn American children later? I suppose their freedom and liberty meant nothing. What about the freedom of American citizens to keep and bear arms and purchase firearms without scrutiny or forced registration lists? The democrats sure are working hard to protect those freedoms. What about freedom of speech? Whew, the democrats are right there working with Facebook, Google, Amazon and You Tube to make sure republicans get freedom of speech equal to lunatic democrats . . . yeah, right. The democratic party is the party of anti-freedom, across the board.

Given the scorching temperatures in Europe caused by global warming, I have to wonder if anyone will "freeze" this winter, although melting Greenland glaciers could disrupt the ocean stream temperatures that usually assure Western Europe a temperate climate.

The real question here is why do you swallow whole hog russian propaganda.....on ignore you go....i will not waste my time with dimwits.
Imbecile,i don't believe anything they say. But go ahead and jump to conclusions.

The democrats defend liberty and freedom, huh? Nearly one hundred million murdered unborn American children later? I suppose their freedom and liberty meant nothing. What about the freedom of American citizens to keep and bear arms and purchase firearms without scrutiny or forced registration lists? The democrats sure are working hard to protect those freedoms. What about freedom of speech? Whew, the democrats are right there working with Facebook, Google, Amazon and You Tube to make sure republicans get freedom of speech equal to lunatic democrats . . . yeah, right. The democratic party is the party of anti-freedom, across the board.
The democratic party is a political representation of the 'X' chromosome itself the driving force of the Left. If democrats truly represented thinking people they would not be unreasonable or resort to censorship ever. Emotion is how the X manifests. Unfortunately, emotionality overrides rationality. Yet rationality is something that is hard to quantify. It might be if rationalists are brought together solutions can be found to what will be, if nothing is done, the end of the male line (something inevitable, the X chromosome set to eliminate the 'Y').

If the chromosome conspiracy theory is correct, then the greatest toll of this 'emotional' war will be the 'white male'. When the war is over the only ones thinking of them will be, as with all wars, family, and friends. Society won't give a rat's. It's concern, a primal one, women and children. That's when in an already overpopulated world an adult male's value to society is greater.

Forum List

Back