Russia Hosts the Most Ukrainian Refugees.

And why would they choose Russia? Are the majority still loyal to Russia, above other choices of countries?

And will most of them choose to stay in Russia?

Why Ukrainians go to Russia?
Because it's the same people

Why Ukrainians go to Russia?
Because it's the same people
You're right in that it's the 'same' people who go to Russia.
Some others go to Poland because they are the same people.
Others to Germany where they aren't the same people.

You're right in that it's the 'same' people who go to Russia.
Some others go to Poland because they are the same people.
Others to Germany where they aren't the same people.

Russia accepted two times more Ukrainian refugees as the entirely EU and USA together.

Russia accepted two times more Ukrainian refugees as the entirely EU and USA together.
It's sad that few have any interest in the plight of the Ukrainian refugees escaping the war.

But this serves as a political statement in any case as they are showing their preference for life in Russia.

This could be a part of a plan by Russia to turn the Ukraine into an unpopulated agricultural Russian asset, and a neutral territory.

It's sad that few have any interest in the plight of the Ukrainian refugees escaping the war.

But this serves as a political statement in any case as they are showing their preference for life in Russia.

This could be a part of a plan by Russia to turn the Ukraine into an unpopulated agricultural Russian asset, and a neutral territory.

I want more of them here in the US. They are conservative and Christian. We need more of that.

Ivan, only she-men who blow Muslims 7/24 daily watching RT
As long as America takes no military actions against Russia, the war can continue to be waged safely for humanity, without the threat of a nuclear holocaust.

I only question whether Russia should be permitted to destroy the Ukraine's civilian infrastructure? Do you consider that to be fair game and a part of the mutually agreed upon limitations to the hostilities, according to demands of both Russia and America?

Or could the Ukraine make some concession to Russia in exchange for Russia not blowing up the Ukraine's infrastructure entirely?

For example, could there be peace if the entire Ukraine was to become a neutral territory?

Something has to be done before the entire country is destroyed or the entire Ukrainian population freezes to death!

Wars are never a good choice, and especially when the nation goes to war to satisfy the needs of a third party country.

military actions
ivan, any ivan who wants to steal a piece of land from us, will end up this way, so ivan , do you think you can challenge territorial integrity of Ukraine from your mam´s basement in absolute safety ? it´ll maybe take a time but will get you one way or another, like we did to this pig on the floor

any ivan who wants to steal a piece of land from us, will end up this way, so ivan , do you think you can challenge territorial integrity of Ukraine from your mam´s basement in absolute safety ?

any ivan who wants to steal a piece of land from us, will end up this way, so ivan , do you think you can challenge territorial integrity of Ukraine from your mam´s basement in absolute safety ?

There's no reason why you need to be angry and rude with me. IF you disagree with something I said then address that issue.

Would it not be an unjust or unfair limitation to Russia's interests to say that Russia doesn't have a right to destroy all of the Ukraine's infrastructure?

You already understand that it has been agreed upon that no US weapons will be permitted to be used on Ivan's territory!

There are many mutually agreed upon issues that are not in the Ukrainian people's best interests. That's somewhat unfair in my opinion! Is it not supposed to be Ivan's war against the Ukraine?

no

"Everything is going according to plan." Saddam Putsein

C'mon Litwin, you know better as myself there was almost no difference between Russians and Ukrainians ( not from the West part of course ) before 1991
Only few ones could talk Ukrainian language

I want more of them here in the US. They are conservative and Christian. We need more of that.
I'm sure they'd be happy to man the guard towers when Amerika finally builds concentration camps and re-education facilities. They have a long history of that type of thing.

Forum List

Back