Russia Destroys Kiev Rocket Plant.

When they hit the mall it was closed, and the UA was using it as a storage/parking location for military trucks.

You can do that- it's a civilian facility, but it was being used for military purposes. That was an Iskander- a much more modern missile than the KH-22.

The apt bldg is not that- best case interpretation is blame the crappy guidance, it didn't go where it was supposed to go. Air launched KH-22 is a 60's era missile with a CEP of about 3 miles. It was designed to be a nuke- it's not suitable for this kind of application because it does not have the accuracy needed for conventional strike.

If the mall didn't contain military targets then there's only one explanation. The rules of the war must have been adjusted.
As though Russia didn’t target civilians from jump street. 🙄
There could have been an adjustment due to Russian civilian targets being hit by the Ukraine.
Russia invaded Ukraine. Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. Ukraine is allowed to fight back. And the claim that Ukraine struck civilian targets is bullshit. Prove it.

But more likely you knee is still jerking over what happened in the first month of the war.
No doubt you’re just a Putin troll. You have nothing negative to say about the wholly unjustified Russian aggression or the war crimes methodology they chose to fight this war. You’re a very transparent dishonest hack, Canuck.

When they hit the mall it was closed, and the UA was using it as a storage/parking location for military trucks.

You can do that- it's a civilian facility, but it was being used for military purposes. That was an Iskander- a much more modern missile than the KH-22.

The apt bldg is not that- best case interpretation is blame the crappy guidance, it didn't go where it was supposed to go. Air launched KH-22 is a 60's era missile with a CEP of about 3 miles. It was designed to be a nuke- it's not suitable for this kind of application because it does not have the accuracy needed for conventional strike.
I’m sorry. I am trying to check your link.

🙄

I’m sorry. I am trying to check your link.

🙄
I didn't post a link. Just attached the 2 pics of the apt in Kiev from last Saturday.

(I think) I was thinking of a different mall attack than what you mentioned. There is Russian drone video of an Iskander hit on a mall, and it shows the Ukrainian trucks using one of the buildings. Might have been a MRLS too, I can't remember. But he mall was already closed according to the Ukrainian side. That was a couple months back.

I was looking for that video, and I saw the strike on a mall in Kremenchuk today. That's NOT the mall I was talking about.

This one looks bad, fucking Russian idiots. This is another civilian target, at least 150 miles from the front lines. People just trying to go about their day.

There are a few reasons why you haven't heard about it.

The abortion issue needing to be covered thoroughlly.
The mass shootings issue media needs.
The Jan.6 hearings demanding coverage.
The turn of the war to Russia's successful accomplishing their stated goals.

And on this board specifically, the petulance of members who make a conscious effort to bury any discussion by so many frivolous new threads on the front page list.

The mutual agreement that a balance must be sought.
This is temporary of course because the emphasis will be on maintaining some balance between the fortunes of both sides. Nobody should be unaware of that factor by now!

Not entirely. The reason I haven't heard about it is that I don't really give a crap. Not my monkey, not my circus. Those backwards Slavs can kill each other out of existence, and I wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

That's more air for the rest of us.

Russia also bravely attacked a hostile shopping mall.
That's the one I heard - with 1,000 people inside. This morning the numbers of dead and injured are a lot less 13 dead, 50 injured. Half of the injured in hospital some in critical condition.

That's the one I heard - with 1,000 people inside. This morning the numbers of dead and injured are a lot less 13 dead, 50 injured. Half of the injured in hospital some in critical condition.
I believe based on some news I saw this evening that as they remove the rubble they anticipate finding more bodies. The Russians are purely evil.

I believe based on some news I saw this evening that as they remove the rubble they anticipate finding more bodies. The Russians are purely evil.
Yes that is very likely. When Grenfell was hit in the UK at first they said only 6 dead because that was the only number they had at that time. It ended up at something like 72. There defo could be a lot more as there were apparently 1,000 people inside and as you say finding them under rubble may take time.

I posted a new thread on "Russia commenting on the mall strike because this didn't appear to identify with the same story.

I'll post the link here too on Russia's version of the story so my thread can be deleted or closed if need be.

I posted a new thread on "Russia commenting on the mall strike because this didn't appear to identify with the same story.

I'll post the link here too on Russia's version of the story so my thread can be deleted or closed if need be.

I think this defo has happened - that is the strike on the shopping Mall though the circumstances don't seem to be clear yet. Apart from that there is no reason to believe that they all did not happen!! :)

I think this defo has happened - that is the strike on the shopping Mall though the circumstances don't seem to be clear yet. Apart from that there is no reason to believe that they all did not happen!! :)
Some evidence will leak out most likely.
I use as evidence, the manner in which the story will either grow or fade. If there have been a significant number of deaths over the current estimate of 10 or 20, then the story will be kept alive for weeks.
If the evidence isn't produced and parroted by most other sources then it will start to smell like US/Ukraine manufactured propaganda.

First though, we can at least ask the question on whether an attack on civilians would benefit Russia or it would discredit their war effort?

And also to that, has Russia suffered civilian losses to the Ukraine war efforts?

Wars can't go on indefinitely with friendly agreements between the two sides being able to limit either side's war efforts!

ie: The bombing of both London and Berlin.

President Volodymyr Zelensky called it one of the “most brazen terrorist attacks in European history”.

That's 'some' brazen mr. Zelensky!

More brazen than the firebombing of Dresden??

Forum List

Back