Russia bombs a maternity hospital and kills babies

The Polish media began to carefully raise the topic of polish losses.
So far, about 1,200 dead and several thousand wounded have been reported since the beginning of the SVO. Of course, we are talking about soldiers of the Polish army who acted under the guise of PMCs and volunteers.

Over 10 months of bloody fighting, according to information from publicly available sources alone, more than 1.2 thousand Polish citizens, including military personnel and veterans of the 16th Division, were killed in Ukraine. The number of wounded and maimed also amounts to several thousand people (with) Yakub Mozhnyak "NDP"

Actually, even the author himself does not hide that he operated with publicly available sources and the real death toll may be higher, which is not surprising, given that the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation has repeatedly reported on the cover-up of Polish mercenaries. Well, we will not forget the ever-memorable armored personnel carrier in the Svatovo direction with the destroyed detachment from the poles, too.

The world isnt black and white. It isnt one or the other, only.
Its kind of mind blowing im having to explain this.
It seemed I saw some sanity in your previous posts so I was kind of hesitant to assume you didn't belong to the sane half of America. So, what are you saying then, there are more than two fucking genders?

It seemed I saw some sanity in your previous posts so I was kind of hesitant to assume you didn't belong to the sane half of America. So, what are you saying then, there are more than two fucking genders?
There are 2 sexes.

Forum List

Back