Russia bombs a maternity hospital and kills babies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
No doubt their bought and paid for western stooges will cheer this blow for freedom. Tucker might shed a fake tear but Marge will blame the babies for nothaving their own anti missile defence

The putin sponsored right is a study in depravity.

No doubt their bought and paid for western stooges will cheer this blow for freedom. Tucker might shed a fake tear but Marge will blame the babies for nothaving their own anti missile defence

It wouldnt surprise me if this was ukraine. I mean, those retarded fascists cant even bomb the right country. Killing their own people isnt out of the question.
:rofl:

It wouldnt surprise me if this was ukraine.
keep sucking MUSLIMS´DICKS , YOU SLAVE IVAN

how to tell a MASKAL is lying?
EASY : his BLOW-JOB lips move...

UUU.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

That is the problem with war, people die. British and American forces bombed hospitals during WWII, it was terrible. It is not any better today. The sad thing is people are pawns of two very corrupt governments. The US needs to quit funding the war, we are not the world police, we are an oppressive government trying to force our views on the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
That is the problem with war, people die. British and American forces bombed hospitals during WWII, it was terrible. It is not any better today. The sad thing is people are pawns of two very corrupt governments. The US needs to quit funding the war, we are not the world police, we are an oppressive government trying to force our views on the world.
Its good versus evil. Better to fight russia in ukraine than in new York.

keep sucking off mulims you traitor or ivan (?), I am sure FBI got your IP already

muslims? traitor to what? Who the fuck is ivan?
Why would they have my IP already? Because i dont support our proxy war with russia?
Dumbass

I've never seen your condemnation Ukrainian bombing of Donbass for the last 8 years
There were brutally murdered much more babies through the time

It must have been a Democrat missile if it killed babies huh Commie??

Isolationism is a failed policy. The last time you tried that the US got bombed.
And how did it work out for us in Korea and Vietnam? How about Iraq and Afghanistan? How many trillions? How many lives? And for what? To give it back to the Taliban? We mourn the loss of life still in wars from that era plus all the ones since. To top it off the US gets blamed for being oppressive and butting in where they should not, time to let other nations of the world to step up and lead. Let the UN handle it, let the UN find a country to lead the world other than the US. We spend way too much on war and our sacrifice of life is greater. Time to let the EU lead and send in the most troops and to spend the trillions they don’t have on wars that are losses and accomplish nothing.

I tire of the young lives lost, the young lives coming home with permanent physical and mental disabilities. It is time for other nations to put up. We have sacrificed enough and without appreciation from the world. We have lost millions in wars and other countries criticize us. We are humans in the US who care and love our children, enough Is enough.

And how did it work out for us in Korea and Vietnam? How about Iraq and Afghanistan? How many trillions? How many lives? And for what? To give it back to the Taliban? We mourn the loss of life still in wars from that era plus all the ones since. To top it off the US gets blamed for being oppressive and butting in where they should not, time to let other nations of the world to step up and lead. Let the UN handle it, let the UN find a country to lead the world other than the US. We spend way too much on war and our sacrifice of life is greater. Time to let the EU lead and send in the most troops and to spend the trillions they don’t have on wars that are losses and accomplish nothing.

I tire of the young lives lost, the young lives coming home with permanent physical and mental disabilities. It is time for other nations to put up. We have sacrificed enough and without appreciation from the world. We have lost millions in wars and other countries criticize us. We are humans in the US who care and love our children, enough Is enough.
No American lives have been lost.

Forum List

Back