Rush to get emergency contraception into Ukraine as reports of rape rise

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Of course these drugs would not be legal in the backward parts of the US like Texas.

These women would be forced by an authoritarian and cruel regime to count their blessings and spend the rest of their lives being reminded of the time they were raped.

I dont know, maybe they were dressed provocatively or something.
Sluts !!

Last edited:

Of course these drugs would not be legal in the backward parts of the US like Texas.

These women would be forced by an authoritarian and cruel regime to count their blessings and spend the rest of their lives being reminded of the time they were raped.

Sluts !!
You are one strange dude Commie.

Now I am no expert on sexual matters, birthing matters, or any matter really. But aren't contraceptives preemptive measures that have nothing to do with abortions? I don't support abortions whatsoever, but I support contraceptives as it isn't killing anyone, it's just preventing things from happening inside the body.

Now I am no expert on sexual matters, birthing matters, or any matter really. But aren't contraceptives preemptive measures that have nothing to do with abortions? I don't support abortions whatsoever, but I support contraceptives as it isn't killing anyone, it's just preventing things from happening inside the body.
Its the morning after pill. You take it after a night of unprotected passion as a precaution.

Sluts !!
Doesn't your country need those kind of rape kits?

Sluts !!

Widespread rape is a common side effect of a regional war which doesn't surprise me since it take human depravity to make it happen.

Sluts !!Why the fuck is this a concern or the responsibility of the United States? This shouldbe the concern of the European UInon . Go cry to them

FRf_68WXoAA25Be

Forum List

Back