my friends: the 1st female president ought not be Kamala or Pocahontas, but Ivanka! don't laugh!

• Banned
No Kyrsten Sinema for President.

gop-al.jpg

Ivanka Trump to Help Choose New World Bank President

• Jan. 14, 2019
"WASHINGTON — Ivanka Trump, the president’s eldest daughter and senior adviser, will play a role in helping to select the next head of the World Bank, the White House said Monday.

"Ms. Trump, who had been rumored to be a contender for the position herself, will not be a candidate, a Trump administration official said.

"But she will assist the Treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, and the acting White House chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, in choosing a successor to Jim Yong Kim, the current president of the World Bank who announced last week he would be stepping down."

Ivanka is gonna become World Bank president, which itself gives her the experience to become POTUS. i have plenty of good things to say about Ivanka!

Opinion: Should Ivanka be president of the World Bank?

NO. I'm fucking tired of political dynasties. That was one of the things that led to the destruction of Roman civilization.
every system has let to the destruction of a country at some point.

Yes, and political dynasties hasten that collapse.

Ivanka is gonna become World Bank president, which itself gives her the experience to become POTUS. i have plenty of good things to say about Ivanka!

NO. I'm fucking tired of political dynasties. That was one of the things that led to the destruction of Roman civilization.
Americans need aristocrats to tell them what to do.

No, I am fine without them. Stupid people though, they need rulers.

Americans need aristocrats to tell them what to do.

No, I am fine without them. Stupid people though, they need rulers.
Oh we'll see it all again, the election cycle has already begun. Just watch.

most women knock each other down. Ivanka builds each other up. love her! classy and smart! she's smart, she's tough, she's strong, she's sexy, she's the total package.

its about time we have a sex symbol as President Of The United States

"If Democrats were to go all-in on the #GreenNewDeal, not only will it give Trump a second term but it'll give Ivanka eight years as well. Imagine a platform where you're not only going to take away private health insurance, but you're going to take away gas cars and planes too."

I don't think i'd be happy with those choices personally. There are a lot of strong, smart, and forward thinking women in this country involved in business, philanthropy, and other causes whom I believe would be interesting presidential candidates. Melinda Gates would be an interesting person to consider in my opinion.

No. She is a moron without u

Not a funny joke, even with coke or having a toke or getting a poke ... but perhaps it'd be good with a rope.

Forum List

Back