Rush Limbaugh: Conservative States Are 'Trending Toward Secession'

Conservatives haven't changed one iota from the Civil War up to now.
They haven't? I use to like quite a few of them and even worked with them in the past they sure seem worse to me than they were 5 years ago. What the fuck is conservative about them now a days?seems they are blowing up all our institutions at the moment . What is conservative about that. If they would be about truth manners and family again they could eat at my table. Can you imagine 50s,60s,or 70 conservatives voting for a guy divorced so many times? Something sure as hell changed.
Consider the choice. A man married multiple times who acts toward national security and economic prosperity or a communist who keeps the people down and dependent?
Plenty of people out there concerned and actually knowledgeable about security that do not have multiple wives and such baggage. Bring back people like reason and get some of my votes. Sorry I like people with some real values in chargenot big man baby
I have a value called pro-US.
You have a value called Open Borders Free For All.

They haven't? I use to like quite a few of them and even worked with them in the past they sure seem worse to me than they were 5 years ago. What the fuck is conservative about them now a days?seems they are blowing up all our institutions at the moment . What is conservative about that. If they would be about truth manners and family again they could eat at my table. Can you imagine 50s,60s,or 70 conservatives voting for a guy divorced so many times? Something sure as hell changed.
Consider the choice. A man married multiple times who acts toward national security and economic prosperity or a communist who keeps the people down and dependent?
Plenty of people out there concerned and actually knowledgeable about security that do not have multiple wives and such baggage. Bring back people like reason and get some of my votes. Sorry I like people with some real values in chargenot big man baby
I like people who get things done and don’t just talk about it.

seems they are blowing up all our institutions at the moment
Elaborate without lying.
What institution has not been attacked? Name one with out lying
You made the claim...back it up.
How about we start with the FBI.

Ya what did the fat fuck get done? Other than going bank rupt a bunch of timrs

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...

Ya what did the fat fuck get done? Other than going bank rupt a bunch of timrs
Who is the fat fuck?
Trump exponentially improved our economy by unleashing energy resources and lifting regulations.
He killed the Muslim terrorist bad guys so we were not hit by any Muslim terrorists. That’s pretty outstanding.
His and America’s biggest enemy and threats have been coming from democrats.

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...
Fuck you I don't dance for fucking idiots. You have been here you know what has been said. Universities are next,CDC the list goes on.

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...
Fuck you I don't dance for fucking idiots. You have been here you know what has been said. Universities are next,CDC the list goes on.
You are emotionally disturbed and expect no one to notice when you allow your fingers to blurt out nonsense that has no basis in reality.
You may still be able to delete proof that you are not normal.

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...
You are emotionally disturbed and expect no one to notice when you allow your fingers to blurt out nonsense that has no basis in reality.
Blah blah blah. Insults woopty fuck. Worthless conversation with you as normal. Ki da like talking to the chick I have been seeing. Good thing she likes to fuck and leave.I do not think you can offer the same thing so why the fuck do I care bout your shit? Oh ya I don't

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...
Blah blah blah. Insults woopty fuck. Worthless conversation with you as normal. Ki da like talking to the chick I have been seeing. Good thing she likes to fuck and leave.I do not think you can offer the same thing so why the fuck do I care bout your shit? Oh ya I don't
I hope you're not a teacher, or anything that requires explaining what you blurt out.

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...
I hope you're not a teacher, or anything that requires explaining what you blurt out.
Blah blah blah. Dumb fucj

Elaborate without lying.
Elaborate...
Blah blah blah. Dumb fucj
What's a fucj?
You're so emotionally out of control you can't spell your middle name.

I'm not for secession. I'm for kicking out some of the coastal areas that are full of bed wetting parasites though.

Those of us who oppose the bed wetting regressive democrook filth and their global collectivist agenda are patriots. The bed wetters HATE AMERICA, and they have worked hard to prove it while out the other side of their mouth attempting to deny it.

You can watch them tearing down statues, vandalizing monuments to the fallen warriors, destroying public property, setting businesses on fire and killing innocent people while demanding people who defend themselves from violent bed wetting liberal psychopaths get prosecuted. They elect self aggrandizing criminal sociopaths and sexual deviants that promise to undermine our liberties, steal our income and property, corrupt our institutions and allow illegal aliens to waltz across the borders at will.

People who love their country do not express it by constantly disparaging it's history, undermining it's sovereignty, or marginalizing it's morality, virtues and traditions. The bed wetters ARE NOT just our fellow citizens that we disagree with. They have declared the rest of us to be their enemies, their political whores are already threatening revenge on us for opposing them. I would say it's beyond the time we separate from these pieces of shit and that means KICKING THEM OUT of our beloved country. Let them establish autonomous zones, build their own walls like CHAZ or CHOP or whatever stupid shit they can come up with. They can then burn the places down, once their food runs out, they'll cannibalize each other and starve to death in the ashes.

Ok, but how do you propose doing that, specifically? What would be the steps for defining those people, identifying the people who fit that definition, and then excising them from where they currently live? And what territory would become theirs? And how would they be forced to move to this territory, or stay in it? I frequently hear people saying things like this, or civil war, or secession, but nobody ever goes into specifically how those things would occur, logistically.

I'm not for secession. I'm for kicking out some of the coastal areas that are full of bed wetting parasites though.

Those of us who oppose the bed wetting regressive democrook filth and their global collectivist agenda are patriots. The bed wetters HATE AMERICA, and they have worked hard to prove it while out the other side of their mouth attempting to deny it.

You can watch them tearing down statues, vandalizing monuments to the fallen warriors, destroying public property, setting businesses on fire and killing innocent people while demanding people who defend themselves from violent bed wetting liberal psychopaths get prosecuted. They elect self aggrandizing criminal sociopaths and sexual deviants that promise to undermine our liberties, steal our income and property, corrupt our institutions and allow illegal aliens to waltz across the borders at will.

People who love their country do not express it by constantly disparaging it's history, undermining it's sovereignty, or marginalizing it's morality, virtues and traditions. The bed wetters ARE NOT just our fellow citizens that we disagree with. They have declared the rest of us to be their enemies, their political whores are already threatening revenge on us for opposing them. I would say it's beyond the time we separate from these pieces of shit and that means KICKING THEM OUT of our beloved country. Let them establish autonomous zones, build their own walls like CHAZ or CHOP or whatever stupid shit they can come up with. They can then burn the places down, once their food runs out, they'll cannibalize each other and starve to death in the ashes.

Ok, but how do you propose doing that, specifically? What would be the steps for defining those people, identifying the people who fit that definition, and then excising them from where they currently live? And what territory would become theirs? And how would they be forced to move to this territory, or stay in it? I frequently hear people saying things like this, or civil war, or secession, but nobody ever goes into specifically how those things would occur, logistically.

Pete is a kook, a jerk and probably spent the first 12 years of his life wetting his bed, and was punished for this problem rather than counseled. He has taken every lie, every hate and fear piece of donald turmp's speeches to his black heart, and his anger is so pathological as he should be put him under surveillance by his local police agency or the county sheriff's office.

be in favor of a peaceful break into 2 and save 50% of America as founded. But breaking up is bad for commerce. Since $$ is America's god, more than likely nothing will happen and the dems will control America from 2021 and on out
Dont break up the country, then. Just made it a confederation with a common trade area.
I do not want to be in a country that has any corrupt blue states in it. Republicans are too spineless to keep these monkeys under control, and we cant just kill them on sight, so let us have a peaceful 'divorce'

We get the states in yellow and gray, the rest can fuck off

1607669174049.png

be in favor of a peaceful break into 2 and save 50% of America as founded. But breaking up is bad for commerce. Since $$ is America's god, more than likely nothing will happen and the dems will control America from 2021 and on out
Dont break up the country, then. Just made it a confederation with a common trade area.
I do not want to be in a country that has any corrupt blue states in it. Republicans are too spineless to keep these monkeys under control, and we cant just kill them on sight, so let us have a peaceful 'divorce'

We get the states in yellow and gray, the rest can fuck off

View attachment 427622
I don't think this map correctly shows how the country can be divided. The map based on several recent presidential, congressional and local elections will do. The division according to it will be some different from the one offered by you.

Moreover, if you do not trust the Republicans in dealing with 'inter-state' level, then how they can be trusted in leading independent country?

Forum List

Back