Rush Limbaugh: Conservative States Are 'Trending Toward Secession'

Okay, so what are your proposals to achieve your goal? What first steps should be undertaken and in what time frame should they be done?

It would need a lot of public support. Without it, it's merely and idea of mine and several other disgusted conservatives. But hey, Brexit was once just an idea too.

Okay, so what are your proposals to achieve your goal? What first steps should be undertaken and in what time frame should they be done?

It would need a lot of public support. Without it, it's merely and idea of mine and several other disgusted conservatives. But hey, Brexit was once just an idea too.
I have a strong feeling that the Brexit referendum was possible because the British elite was sure in 'no' result and this question could be put aside for a couple of generations after that. Your case is different.

I dont know how much support your idea can get, but in any case you haven't got much time. The US is going on the way of consolidating the power of federal government. And once it is achieved, it will be for many years to come.

I have a strong feeling that the Brexit referendum was possible because the British elite was sure in 'no' result and this question could be put aside for a couple of generations after that. Your case is different.

I dont know how much support your idea can get, but in any case you haven't got much time. The US is going on the way of consolidating the power of federal government. And once it is achieved, it will be for many years to come.

It will be forever unfortunately. If we don't keep the Senate, Biden will insure party power forever in making DC and PR states, packing the court to stop any power we've gained, and insuring mail-in voting will be the future so they can continue corruption in the system.

It will be forever unfortunately. If we don't keep the Senate, Biden will insure party power forever in making DC and PR states, packing the court to stop any power we've gained, and insuring mail-in voting will be the future so they can continue corruption in the system.
That all doesn't matter, actually. The changing demographic is the key. If (or when?) you lose Texas your case is over.

Forum List

Back