Donald hosts hundreds for maskless Hanukkah party

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The SuperSpreader in Chief is at it again. His rich pals know that if they get sick, Trumpy Bear will make sure they get the rare and magical antibody cocktail that you and I wouldn't have access to.

President Donald Trump hosted a Hanukkah party Wednesday evening indoors at the White House, flouting coronavirus precautions his own administration has urged all Americans to follow. According to Johns Hopkins University, 2,500 Americans died of COVID-19 Wednesday, and the virus has infected more than 15 million people nationwide. Trump used the occasion to air his grievances against election officials who would not overturn results and grant him victory:​
“Certain very important people, if they have wisdom and they have courage, we’re going to win this election.” Footage of the party showed hundreds of guests, who responded to his remarks with shouts and cheers of “Four more years!” Attendees could be heard coughing.​

The SuperSpreader in Chief is at it again. His rich pals know that if they get sick, Trumpy Bear will make sure they get the rare and magical antibody cocktail that you and I wouldn't have access to.

President Donald Trump hosted a Hanukkah party Wednesday evening indoors at the White House, flouting coronavirus precautions his own administration has urged all Americans to follow. According to Johns Hopkins University, 2,500 Americans died of COVID-19 Wednesday, and the virus has infected more than 15 million people nationwide. Trump used the occasion to air his grievances against election officials who would not overturn results and grant him victory:​
“Certain very important people, if they have wisdom and they have courage, we’re going to win this election.” Footage of the party showed hundreds of guests, who responded to his remarks with shouts and cheers of “Four more years!” Attendees could be heard coughing.​

you would figure after this many superspreaders there wouldnt be anyone alive to go to his events,,,

its almost like they arent superspreaders and the whole kung flu thing is a hoax,,,

Was there an actual prohibition against wearing masks? Was there a notice that those wearing masks would not be admitted? No. Then the complaint has nothing to do with Trump.

you would figure after this many superspreaders there wouldnt be anyone alive to go to his events,,,

its almost like they arent superspreaders and the whole kung flu thing is a hoax,,,

Hey, maybe if you donate 20 grand or so to Trumpy Bear's slush fund, he'll invite you to one of his Grand Maskless Balls at the White House.
Pompeo has 900 people coming to his Grand Maskless Ball next week. Prove it's a hoax and go pile in like a sardine.
Dear Leader needs the money dude. His slush fund is only up to 250 million! :rolleyes-41:

Nobody put a gun to their head and told them to go. In what is supposed to be a free society, grown men and women can assess their own risks. I don't know why this concept is so hard for some of you to understand. Do what you feel is best for you and your family. I'll do what I feel is best for mine and others can do the same.

Hey, maybe if you donate 20 grand or so to Trumpy Bear's slush fund, he'll invite you to one of his Grand Maskless Balls at the White House.
Pompeo has 900 people coming to his Grand Maskless Ball next week. Prove it's a hoax and go pile in like a sardine.
Dear Leader needs the money dude. His slush fund is only up to 250 million! :rolleyes-41:
nice dodge from my comment,,

tell us how after all these superspreaders that theres anyone left to come to them???

come on man!!!!
just go ahead and say what we all know,, that this is all a hoax and your TDS is terminal,,,

Nobody put a gun to their head and told them to go. In what is supposed to be a free society, grown men and women can assess their own risks. I don't know why this concept is so hard for some of you to understand. Do what you feel is best for you and your family. I'll do what I feel is best for mine and others can do the same.

We've been through this a million times Taz. Hundreds of people go to these events, act irresponsibly and then spread the virus to Grandma, Grandpa, strangers in public and those with at-risk underlying conditions.

Hey, I get the whole personal responsibility thing. But you have no right to infect me or the ones I love. That's where your freedom intrudes on my freedom.

Capische?

So how is he different from Newsome that has his super spreader events? Oh wait Newsome tells the common folk they aren’t allowed. Gavin is a hypocrite and Don isn’t.

We've been through this a million times Taz. Hundreds of people go to these events, act irresponsibly and then spread the virus to Grandma, Grandpa, strangers in public and those with at-risk underlying conditions.

Hey, I get the whole personal responsibility thing. But you have no right to infect me or the ones I love. That's where your freedom intrudes on my freedom.

Capische?
and yet to date you cant point to a single problem from these events,,,

Capische?

The fundamental flaw in your response is that you cannot prove any of these people will infect anybody or put anyone at one risk. Could they, yes? Will they? Maybe, maybe not. You can make that argument for a lot of different things. Grocery stores have a bigger risk of a being a super spreader location.

My wife and son and I flew to my parents' house in Florida for Thanksgiving. My sister drove there with her two kids. We had dinner in the community club house along with my aunt, who lives there, her daughter, son-in-law and two grandkids from out of state, another cousin of mine from out of state, as well as a couple local friends in the area. It's been two weeks. None of us are sick.

It's not like this is a vacation in Cabo, a family dinner in Mississippi or an expensive dinner at the French Laundry. Oh wait. Those were democrats. It's political immunity!

The SuperSpreader in Chief is at it again.

You really are a clueless dolt, aren't you? After people everywhere have worn these stupid face coverings all year while the death rates go up anyway, you still think wearing a face diaper somehow protects you from a virus 0.3 microns wide!

People like the Governor of PA and various football teams who have taken every precaution possible to the extreme are still getting tested positive.

Oh BTW, none of the 19 players I've followed nor Gov. Wolf even have symptoms much less have gotten sick and died. Most of the Covid deaths are really dying from other causes where at best, Covid merely contributed, and/or are already very old and sick and already had a foot out the door.

Covid-19, the only pandemic in history to get death count updates every 15 minutes as people cower in fear, yet the actual total national death rate remains unchanged.

zPICT0001pSq1200HqC.JPG
1607578843574.jpg

How is it any more of a “super spreader” event than a BLM protest? Or when Dem politicians have their events?

Are we supposed to believe for one second you care about anyone attending these events?

Capische?

The fundamental flaw in your response is that you cannot prove any of these people will infect anybody or put anyone at one risk. Could they, yes? Will they? Maybe, maybe not. You can make that argument for a lot of different things. Grocery stores have a bigger risk of a being a super spreader location.

My wife and son and I flew to my parents' house in Florida for Thanksgiving. My sister drove there with her two kids. We had dinner in the community club house along with my aunt, who lives there, her daughter, son-in-law and two grandkids from out of state, another cousin of mine from out of state, as well as a couple local friends in the area. It's been two weeks. None of us are sick.

I've got your "fundamental flaw" and will raise three more in your reasoning.

1. Nope, none of us can "prove" whether or not we infected anyone. This isn't like say in the 90's if an HIV positive person had sex with someone without informing them first. That one was often provable. An easily transmittable, airborne novel virus is very different. You could be asymptomatic, not know you have it, and pass it forward. We have evidence of parties in which one person infects 50 or more. Shit happens.

2. My grocery store of choice here on the OR Coast is Safeway. Everyone needs food. Everyone must fetch it. I'll take my chances with a man outside wiping down every cart and one at each entrance ensuring that everyone is masked (they got freebies if not). Is grocery shopping a risk? Yes - But there have been no outbreaks at my local Safeway amongst employees and to my knowledge, their customers. Our bars, nightclubs and restaurants (for indoor dining) are still closed.

3. You gathered for Thanksgiving and I think that's pretty cool. I did the same thing on a road trip to Boise. But our group was limited to my ex wife (still friends amazingly), my daughter and her partner, ALL of which I know to be very careful. Did the four of us mask for Thanksgiving? No, but we did social distance. I stayed at two upscale hotels in Oregon there and back. You wouldn't believe the care they are taking to make accommodations safe PER state law.

To my knowledge I'm not sick either after my trip. Life is good, but it wasn't for another 3,054 yesterday and 3,044 yesterday.

My point? BE FUCKING RESPONSIBLE!!

So you have been to zero events where people don't wear masks in close proximity?

Capische?

I've got your "fundamental flaw" and will raise three more in your reasoning.

1. Nope, none of us can "prove" whether or not we infected anyone. This isn't like say in the 90's if an HIV positive person had sex with someone without informing them first. That one was often provable. An easily transmittable, airborne novel virus is very different. You could be asymptomatic, not know you have it, and pass it forward. We have evidence of parties in which one person infects 50 or more. Shit happens.

2. My grocery store of choice here on the OR Coast is Safeway. Everyone needs food. Everyone must fetch it. I'll take my chances with a man outside wiping down every cart and one at each entrance ensuring that everyone is masked (they got freebies if not). Is grocery shopping a risk? Yes - But there have been no outbreaks at my local Safeway amongst employees and to my knowledge, their customers. Our bars, nightclubs and restaurants (for indoor dining) are still closed.

3. You gathered for Thanksgiving and I think that's pretty cool. I did the same thing on a road trip to Boise. But our group was limited to my ex wife (still friends amazingly), my daughter and her partner, ALL of which I know to be very careful. Did the four of us mask for Thanksgiving? No, but we did social distance. I stayed at two upscale hotels in Oregon there and back. You wouldn't believe the care they are taking to make accommodations safe PER state law.

To my knowledge I'm not sick either after my trip. Life is good, but it wasn't for another 3,054 yesterday and 3,044 yesterday.

My point? BE FUCKING RESPONSIBLE!!
when wasnt anybody being responsible???

Forum List

Back