Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck Back Cruz. Good Reason To Vote For Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I can't think of any better endorsement for Donald Trump than the fact that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who don't support the establishment, yet they both seem to support Ted Cruz. Rush seems to dislike anyone who has bad things to say about Cruz. Beck starts crying if he hears negativity about Cruz.

Rush likes Cruz because he's a staunch conservative. He's also unelectable. Beck likes him because he sounds like a televangelist. Because of this, and his dishonesty, he's unelectable. Never mind the "Kill The Gays " event Cruz attended. Ted Cruz doesn't appeal to enough crossover voters to win. He couldn't beat Hillary.

Last edited:
Now Republicans pretend they never liked Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh. This election cycle just keeps becoming more and more bizarre. :lol:

Trump supporters have denounced Fox News, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, the "Tea Party" Congress they elected, the previous candidates they nominated, and the current candidates they once championed, to support the most liberal candidate running, because they are tired of RINOs. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

I can't think of any better endorsement for Donald Trump than the fact that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who don't support the establishment, yet they both seem to support Ted Cruz. Rush seems to dislike anyone who has bad things to say about Cruz. Beck starts crying is he hears negativity about Cruz.

Rush likes Cruz because he's a staunch conservative. He's also unelectable. Beck likes him because he sounds like a televangelist. Because of this, and his dishonesty, he's unelectable. Never mind the "Kill The Gays " event Cruz attended. Ted Cruz doesn't appeal to enough crossover voters to win. He couldn't beat Hillary.

Looks like you are finally realizing the right is nothing more than unethical scam artists. Why don't you come on over to the Democratic party. The party of integrity.

I can't think of any better endorsement for Donald Trump than the fact that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who don't support the establishment, yet they both seem to support Ted Cruz. Rush seems to dislike anyone who has bad things to say about Cruz. Beck starts crying is he hears negativity about Cruz.

Looks like you are finally realizing the right is nothing more than unethical scam artists. Why don't you come on over to the Democratic party. The party of integrity.
Because they're worse.
I'd have to suppress the need to vomit if I voted for Hillary.
Literally.

Because they're worse.
Literally.

Not surprised you have stomach trouble after swallowing all that right wing bullshit.

Because they're worse.
Literally.

Not surprised you have stomach trouble after swallowing all that right wing bullshit.
I served under the Clintons in the 90s. I know what they did in Somalia, from what I saw with my own eyes because I was there. It was Benghazi, only on a larger scale. This is what they do. They don't give you what you need to defend yourself because they feel it's bad optics to do what everyone else knows they have to do.

So they stir up shit overseas, murdered over 200 clan leaders who wanted peace, and they left us out to dry, and people die because of it. Then they blame it on somebody else. That shit back in Moghadishu was unnecessary, and I am willing to bet that it was the same thing in Benghazi. It's the Clintons acting like they did at Waco and Ruby Ridge, and when they snatched that kid and sent him back to Cuba. They don't feel the law applies to them.

Because they're worse.
Literally.

I served under the Clintons in the 90s. I know what they did in Somalia, from what I saw with my own eyes because I was there. It was Benghazi, only on a larger scale. This is what they do. They don't give you what you need to defend yourself because they feel it's bad optics to do what everyone else knows they have to do.

So they stir up shit overseas, murdered over 200 clan leaders who wanted peace, and they left us out to dry, and people die because of it. Then they blame it on somebody else. That shit back in Moghadishu was unnecessary, and I am willing to bet that it was the same thing in Benghazi. It's the Clintons acting like they did at Waco and Ruby Ridge, and when they snatched that kid and sent him back to Cuba. They don't feel the law applies to them.

No doubt!.............:clap:

Rubio is in to win Florida.
Cruz was in to win Texas.
Kasich is in to win Ohio.

It's simply an attempt to keep Trump from getting enough delegates.

Could be mistaken....wait, no, I cannot be mistaken unless the past month has been a dream and I just woke up.

Cruz ALREADY WON Texas.

:D

I can't think of any better endorsement for Donald Trump than the fact that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who don't support the establishment, yet they both seem to support Ted Cruz. Rush seems to dislike anyone who has bad things to say about Cruz. Beck starts crying if he hears negativity about Cruz.

with the bigotry and obama deranged lunacy you've incessantly subjected us to over the last 7 years, i think it's plain to see you'd be exactly the type of white christian supremacist trump appeals to.

Could be mistaken....wait, no, I cannot be mistaken unless the past month has been a dream and I just woke up.

Cruz ALREADY WON Texas.

probably why mud used the word WAS in regard to Cruz and Texas

--LOL

with the bigotry and obama deranged lunacy you've incessantly subjected us to over the last 7 years, i think it's plain to see you'd be exactly the type of white christian supremacist trump appeals to.

Thank you Jillianomobano.

I was starting to look for some humor to help me get to sleep!

Thanks!

Cruz ALREADY WON Texas.

probably why mud used the word WAS in regard to Cruz and Texas

--LOL

Lol, yeah, well, it looks like Cruz SUCCEEDED.

Thank you Jillianomobano.

I was starting to look for some humor to help me get to sleep!

Thanks!

then you should have just taken an IQ test. no doubt the double digit would make you giggle.

Since when does Rush not support the Free Trade, Low Wage Establishment?

Perhaps because the Business People who support both sides are unethical scam artists

Perhaps because the Business People who support both sides are unethical scam artists

Neither side is perfect, but nobody else can reach the level of unethical behavior that the right has risen to.

Forum List

Back