Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck Back Cruz. Good Reason To Vote For Trump

with the bigotry and obama deranged lunacy you've incessantly subjected us to over the last 7 years, i think it's plain to see you'd be exactly the type of white christian supremacist trump appeals to.

Thank you Jillianomobano.

I was starting to look for some humor to help me get to sleep!

Thanks!

then you should have just taken an IQ test. no doubt the double digit would make you giggle.
everything you post makes me LAUGH.

I dont do giggle.

with the bigotry and obama deranged lunacy you've incessantly subjected us to over the last 7 years, i think it's plain to see you'd be exactly the type of white christian supremacist trump appeals to

I suppose you "missed" the two black girls or Pastor in Cleveland video..........etc.

I can't think of any better endorsement for Donald Trump than the fact that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who don't support the establishment, yet they both seem to support Ted Cruz. Rush seems to dislike anyone who has bad things to say about Cruz. Beck starts crying is he hears negativity about Cruz.

Rush likes Cruz because he's a staunch conservative. He's also unelectable. Beck likes him because he sounds like a televangelist. Because of this, and his dishonesty, he's unelectable. Never mind the "Kill The Gays " event Cruz attended. Ted Cruz doesn't appeal to enough crossover voters to win. He couldn't beat Hillary.

Looks like you are finally realizing the right is nothing more than unethical scam artists. Why don't you come on over to the Democratic party. The party of integrity.
You can't be serious. Democrats the party of integrity?

Either you a liar or completely insane.

I can't think of any better endorsement for Donald Trump than the fact that Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh who don't support the establishment, yet they both seem to support Ted Cruz. Rush seems to dislike anyone who has bad things to say about Cruz. Beck starts crying is he hears negativity about Cruz.

Rush likes Cruz because he's a staunch conservative. He's also unelectable. Beck likes him because he sounds like a televangelist. Because of this, and his dishonesty, he's unelectable. Never mind the "Kill The Gays " event Cruz attended. Ted Cruz doesn't appeal to enough crossover voters to win. He couldn't beat Hillary.

Looks like you are finally realizing the right is nothing more than unethical scam artists. Why don't you come on over to the Democratic party. The party of integrity.
You can't be serious. Democrats the party of integrity?

Either you a liar or completely insane.

Both.

Forum List

Back