Rush, "Liberalism is Gutless"

One thing you can not say about Rush, is that he is wrong. Rush Limbaugh's political analysis is spot on.

Liberals Love to See Suffering Tell You About It -- and Do Nothing to Solve It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RushGUTLESS.jpg

....liberalism is the most gutless thing you can do. You don't have any solve anything. All you've got to do is say you're really troubled by what you're watching, and then be able to blame the right people for it.

In one of Rush Limbaugh's monologues, speaking of Brian Williams, Rush relates this belief of his.

Its so true, applies in just about every situation, Democrats do nothing, they hate and blame everyone else, except themselves. When the Liberal has no answer, when a Liberal can not defend or explain his beliefs, and when confronted with the truth they will resort to the most vile attacks, literally.

Anyhow, a perfect example of great political analysis.

Try to get out of your echo chamber and see what the world is really like.
Try to get out of your echo chamber and see what the world is really like

I don't watch MSNBC, and I hang out with my conservative friends. They have changed my mind on more than one occasion. How many liberal friends do you have? None, if this is what you think of them.

First you mock me, now you respond as if Liberalism speaks of an individual, not the Political Ideology? I think the comment is, "Liberalism is Gutless", not "Liberals are Gutless".

Its funny, none of you want to discuss Rush's comment, its either attack and denigrate Rush or Me. I think that says more about you than you read into my OP and then try and attach to who I am.

You can't even keep your narrative straight.

"It seemed simple, do you need to here it louder? LIBERALS ARE GUTLESS." Your words.

One thing you can not say about Rush, is that he is wrong. Rush Limbaugh's political analysis is spot on.

Liberals Love to See Suffering Tell You About It -- and Do Nothing to Solve It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RushGUTLESS.jpg

In one of Rush Limbaugh's monologues, speaking of Brian Williams, Rush relates this belief of his.

Its so true, applies in just about every situation, Democrats do nothing, they hate and blame everyone else, except themselves. When the Liberal has no answer, when a Liberal can not defend or explain his beliefs, and when confronted with the truth they will resort to the most vile attacks, literally.

I don't watch MSNBC, and I hang out with my conservative friends. They have changed my mind on more than one occasion. How many liberal friends do you have? None, if this is what you think of them.

First you mock me, now you respond as if Liberalism speaks of an individual, not the Political Ideology? I think the comment is, "Liberalism is Gutless", not "Liberals are Gutless".

Its funny, none of you want to discuss Rush's comment, its either attack and denigrate Rush or Me. I think that says more about you than you read into my OP and then try and attach to who I am.

"It seemed simple, do you need to here it louder? LIBERALS ARE GUTLESS." Your words.

RushGUTLESS.jpg

My narrative is straight, your thought process is not so straight.

I think you are pretty gutless, petty, really trying to reach to make a flame with my words. I simply pointed out what Rush stated and challenged all of you to put his comment in perspective. That you attack me and can not discuss the OP certainly shows that in your case, you are, GUTLESS. Not very imaginative as well.

Williams should resign he has no credibility. Ditto blubber butt....in fact he should be serving time for his drug addiction and criminal activities relating to it. But he's gutless.
Democrats will never enforce a law in which they would find themselves in Jail in large numbers.

So the perfect a-hole who used his butt to avoid military service is listened to, while Williams at the very least, was in a dangerous war area. The right wing conservatives in America are so lost in their ideology reality has no place. Draft dodgers of the right are plentiful, Bush Jr, Cheney, and Limbaugh among lots of others. Takes real guts to speak to a mic, but avoid military service to the nation that supports you.

"The same conservatives, however, go on idolizing Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, both of whom much more egregiously made stuff up about their military service than Williams (who never claimed to be more than a hapless civilian). The same voices that allege that Williams has been deprived of credibility by the incidents would never dream of impugning the credibility of the lying GOP presidents."
Williams Affair Reagan and Bush Lied about Military Records but Get a Pass Informed Comment

5 Famous Draft Dodgers who Avoided the Call of Duty Holytaco

Rush donated something on ebay, got 1.5 million for it and GAVE THE MONEY to the Military.

Charitable work
Leukemia and lymphoma telethon
Limbaugh holds an annual fundraising telethon called the "EIB Cure-a-Thon"[106] for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.[107] In 2006, the EIB Cure-a-Thon conducted its 16th annual telethon, raising $1.7 million,[108] totaling over $15 million since the first cure-a-thon.[109] According to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society annual reports, Limbaugh personally contributed between $100,000 and $499,999 from 2000–2005 and 2007,[110] and Limbaugh said that he contributed around $250,000 in 2003, 2004 and 2005.[111] NewsMax reported Limbaugh donated $250,000 in 2006,[112] and the Society's 2006 annual report placed him in the $500,000 to $999,999 category.[110] Limbaugh donated $320,000 during the 2007 Cure-a-Thon,[113] which the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society reported had raised $3.1 million.[114] On his radio program April 18, 2008, Limbaugh pledged $400,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society after being challenged by two listeners to increase his initial pledge of $300,000.[115]

Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation
Limbaugh conducts an annual drive to help the Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation collect contributions to provide scholarships for children of Marines and law enforcement officers/agents who have died in the line of duty.[116][117] The foundation was the beneficiary of a record $2.1 million eBay auction in October 2007 after Limbaugh listed for sale a letter critical of him signed by 41 Democratic senators and pledged to match the selling price.[118] With the recent founding of his and his wife's company, Two if by Tea, they have pledged to donate at least $100,000 to the MC-LEF beginning in June 2011.[119]

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2.1 million, I was wrong.

Did you know that US public policy condones the hellish conditions of War, on a for-profit basis?
Profit equals a little bit of money at the end of the day to provide for food and shelter.
Only the right believes that not only is capitalism useless when compared to war as a revenue center (especially with our Commerce Clause), they also seem to believe in the amorality of War for the sake of lucre.

Did you know that US public policy condones the hellish conditions of War, on a for-profit basis?
Profit equals a little bit of money at the end of the day to provide for food and shelter.
Only the right believes that not only is capitalism useless when compared to war as a revenue center (especially with our Commerce Clause), they also seem to believe in the amorality of War for the sake of lucre.
Yet it is the action of Democrats, the Left, Liberals who cause us to get into a war.

If we want to speak of the current War in the Middle East we need to look at President Carter's weak reactions to acts of War. The U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan in the Carter administration from 1978 to 1979, Dubs was killed in an exchange of gunfire after a kidnapping attempt by Islamic extremists in Kabul in 1979, which emboldened the Iranians to take over our Embassy and hold Americans hostage for a 1 1/2 years.

Since that time, Islam has not been afraid of any Democrat in office.

We fight the Wars that the Gutless Liberals start.

RushGUTLESS.jpg

....liberalism is the most gutless thing you can do. You don't have any solve anything. All you've got to do is say you're really troubled by what you're watching, and then be able to blame the right people for it.

so a fat guy who lives in a gated compound insulated from the world who couldn't hack college, dodged the draft because of a pimple on his at arse and is a drug addict and makes money off of pin heads who listen to him, is your hero?

RushGUTLESS.jpg

so a fat guy who lives in a gated compound insulated from the world who couldn't hack college, dodged the draft because of a pimple on his at arse and is a drug addict and makes money off of pin heads who listen to him, is your hero?
Yep, I posted this thread to anger you and make you respond cause it makes me feel good. I feel even better when you must flame me and can not even discuss how the comment may not be true.
It is pretty gutless of you respond as such, not even the guts to tackle the OP, simply flame, simply meaning simple-minded, your flame is repeated over and over in this thread, you are like a parrot, monkey see, monkey do.

At least you could of been original, the same flame over and over is boring.

A lack of morals tests on a for-profit basis is more gutless, from the right, especially since everyone should know by now, that drug tests are useless for that.
Sounds like the left needs a bit of testing before getting released from grade school.
sounds like the right needs more of a clue and a Cause. did you know that non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies, and termed and styled--non responsive, in legal venues?

A lack of morals tests on a for-profit basis is more gutless, from the right, especially since everyone should know by now, that drug tests are useless for that.
Sounds like the left needs a bit of testing before getting released from grade school.
sounds like the right needs more of a clue and a Cause. did you know that non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies, and termed and styled--non responsive, in legal venues?
NO, I was not aware, you should link and post pictures, unless of course Rush Limbaugh is right, that Liberalism is Gutless.

Go ahead, pics and a link you gutless coward.

NO, I was not aware, you should link and post pictures, unless of course Rush Limbaugh is right, that Liberalism is Gutless.

Go ahead, pics and a link you gutless coward.

Thank you Elektra. I've been thinking I haven't been fair to right wingers. After reading this entire thread, it's clear I was right all along. You are nothing more than dittoheads repeating what rush tells you, and are so brainwashed till you don't even recognize how crazy some of the things you say are.

Forum List

Back