Rush, "Liberalism is Gutless"

How priceless you feel you can have it both way. You call people names and than chide others when it is thrown back. Poor dear.
Yet, you did not quote me calling people names, how come? I just checked our dialog, I see that I did not call you a name, yet. Are you speaking of other threads as if that has relevance to the fact Rush pointed out, that Liberalism is Gutless.

Or do you think Gutless is a name, instead of a description of how you act? Or maybe Liberal is a bad word?

Or you are just trolling and flaming, Gutless I say.

How many times have you called liberals "gutless" in this thread? You realize that liberals are in fact people, right? It is pretty hard to claim the high road about name calling when it is the entire premise of your thread. I am neither trolling nor flaming, just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.
Gutless is not a name, its a description. Liberals are people, so what? Liberals can not be criticized? The High Road? If you choose the Low Road, of course I would appear as such, but that is something you are attempting to attach to me, distracting from you.

I think your post is Gutless, that is a criticism. You take offense of a Political Observation. Care to explain how its not fact or is it simpler just to try and find fault with me.

My shortcomings have zero to do with what Rush Limbaugh stated: Liberalism is Gutless.
Limpballs is a known liar......anyone that uses him as a torch, is following a known liar...

Liars don't last long or draw huge audiences. Rush is credible. :thup:
Libs do not need to be led by the nose. Your MessiahRushie has never been credible.

How priceless you feel you can have it both way. You call people names and than chide others when it is thrown back. Poor dear.
Yet, you did not quote me calling people names, how come? I just checked our dialog, I see that I did not call you a name, yet. Are you speaking of other threads as if that has relevance to the fact Rush pointed out, that Liberalism is Gutless.

Or do you think Gutless is a name, instead of a description of how you act? Or maybe Liberal is a bad word?

How many times have you called liberals "gutless" in this thread? You realize that liberals are in fact people, right? It is pretty hard to claim the high road about name calling when it is the entire premise of your thread. I am neither trolling nor flaming, just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.
Gutless is not a name, its a description. Liberals are people, so what? Liberals can not be criticized? The High Road? If you choose the Low Road, of course I would appear as such, but that is something you are attempting to attach to me, distracting from you.

I think your post is Gutless, that is a criticism. You take offense of a Political Observation. Care to explain how its not fact or is it simpler just to try and find fault with me.

My shortcomings have zero to do with what Rush Limbaugh stated: Liberalism is Gutless.
Limpballs is a known liar......anyone that uses him as a torch, is following a known liar...

Actually they do. The moronic masses cling desperately to snake oil salesmen.

Last edited:

Actually they do. The mornic masses cling desperately to snake oil salesmen.

:lmao: "mornic"......

Good morning, Esmeralda.

Actually they do. The mornic masses cling desperately to snake oil salesmen.

:lmao: "mornic"......

Good morning, Esmeralda.
My goodness. That's all you've got? Laughing like an out of control hyena over a typo? Pathetic.

For 27 years MessiahRushie has blamed everything gone wrong on the Democrats and poisoned the Democratic brand, but now denies polarizing the country which he previously took credit for. Yet he accuses Jon Stewart of polarizing the country because of, get this, blaming everything on Republicans and poisoning the GOP brand.

Is there any hypocrite on Earth more hypocritical than Porky????

Obama Does It Again, Blames Me and Fox News for the Polarization of Politics
February 09, 2015

RUSH: all I'm saying is they know that this isn't where the polarization in this country's taking place. This program is not the source of the polarization.

February 11, 2015

RUSH: For 16 years Jon Stewart's blamed everything gone wrong on the Republicans… Jon Stewart has helped to polarize the country by poisoning the Republican brand. Oh, yes, he's had a very clear role in that.

Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg

Rush is a lying tub of lard, and anyone who would believe him is crazy. This thread is too stupid for me to waste any more time on.

One thing you can not say about Rush, is that he is wrong. Rush Limbaugh's political analysis is spot on.

Liberals Love to See Suffering Tell You About It -- and Do Nothing to Solve It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RushGUTLESS.jpg

....liberalism is the most gutless thing you can do. You don't have any solve anything. All you've got to do is say you're really troubled by what you're watching, and then be able to blame the right people for it.

In one of Rush Limbaugh's monologues, speaking of Brian Williams, Rush relates this belief of his.

Its so true, applies in just about every situation, Democrats do nothing, they hate and blame everyone else, except themselves. When the Liberal has no answer, when a Liberal can not defend or explain his beliefs, and when confronted with the truth they will resort to the most vile attacks, literally.

Anyhow, a perfect example of great political analysis.

pigboy-draft-dodger.jpg

Forum List

Back