Rush, "Liberalism is Gutless"

One thing you can not say about Rush, is that he is wrong. Rush Limbaugh's political analysis is spot on.

Liberals Love to See Suffering Tell You About It -- and Do Nothing to Solve It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RushGUTLESS.jpg

....liberalism is the most gutless thing you can do. You don't have any solve anything. All you've got to do is say you're really troubled by what you're watching, and then be able to blame the right people for it.

In one of Rush Limbaugh's monologues, speaking of Brian Williams, Rush relates this belief of his.

Its so true, applies in just about every situation, Democrats do nothing, they hate and blame everyone else, except themselves. When the Liberal has no answer, when a Liberal can not defend or explain his beliefs, and when confronted with the truth they will resort to the most vile attacks, literally.

Anyhow, a perfect example of great political analysis.

Rush has tons of gut, so I guess he would know. But at least he knows the "right" people are being blamed. :)
Obama blames Rush Limbaugh for the polarization of Politics. Seems Gutless to blame a simple talk show host for the Nations politics.

Democrats dictate that they must have complete power, if we object to the extreme $cost$ of Democrats in Power we are the ones, "polarizing" politics? To object to spending trillions of dollars is "polarizing".

Nonsense. There is plenty of blame to go around. As for Rush, he has been the mouthpiece for much of the conservative movement for over 20 years. And you are surprised that he gets criticized? Huh.
I am not surprised he gets criticized, I am surprised the most powerful man in the World would blame Rush.

Yes, Rush is the Political Commentator for Conservatives, its just too bad the Republican leadership does not listen to Rush.

I honestly blame both Parties for the problems of our country. Bush outspent Clinton, and of course Clinton outspent Bush sr., and of course Bush sr. outspent Reagan.

Democrats dictate that they must have complete power,
That's a lie you got from the lying mouth of your lying MessiahRushie. Please name a Democrat using those exact words, not your lying MessiahRushie putting those words in someone else's mouth.
Show us where Rush said those exact words, should be easy for you.

Democrats are demanding complete power over lives, from our healthcare to the type of power we use.

So the perfect a-hole who used his butt to avoid military service is listened to, while Williams at the very least, was in a dangerous war area. The right wing conservatives in America are so lost in their ideology reality has no place. Draft dodgers of the right are plentiful, Bush Jr, Cheney, and Limbaugh among lots of others. Takes real guts to speak to a mic, but avoid military service to the nation that supports you.

"The same conservatives, however, go on idolizing Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, both of whom much more egregiously made stuff up about their military service than Williams (who never claimed to be more than a hapless civilian). The same voices that allege that Williams has been deprived of credibility by the incidents would never dream of impugning the credibility of the lying GOP presidents."
Williams Affair Reagan and Bush Lied about Military Records but Get a Pass Informed Comment

5 Famous Draft Dodgers who Avoided the Call of Duty Holytaco

Get real. Our military is overwhelmingly Republican. Why do you think the DNC is always so busy trying trash their absentee ballots? Republicans are in combat while democrats are down at the steam bath (or traitors hiding under Putin's skirt). I think that pretty much characterizes the political divide as regards the military.
You may suck my veteran liberal cock......Your total disdain for anyone fool enough to believe your clap trap is viable to petulance of the highest degree...Now, how many years did you serve with lazy liberal veterans? The ones you seem to loathe?
Rush is nothing more than a pussy non-veteran.......He is a known drug addict and fake script holder. I guess that is manly to you...
Obama is or was a drug addict, except Obama was an illegal drug user. Obama never served in the military, Obama actively protests and denigrates the military.

Obama actually is destroying the Country, Rush hurts nothing, Rush talks and reports, nothing more.

OMG! The hatred never stops! Get a life.
Hatred? Obama admits to cocaine and marijuana use.
Obama was not in the military.

Yet Obama denigrates the military.

Because CON$ervoFascist scum ALWAYS lie about Liberals.
DUH!

Lets talk about one of those lies you speak of, should be easy, Rush Limbaugh has transcripts to his show all over his site. Pick a topic, any topic. One from today?

Home - Rush Limbaugh - The Rush Limbaugh Show
THISONE.jpg

spacer.gif
OK, we'll take the topic from your graphic, but I could pick any topic.

Now there is nothing in the universe more gutless than being on both sides of any issue, except maybe accusing others of what you are guilty of, and the gutless CON$ like your MessiahRushie are ALWAYS on both sides of every issue.

In the rant from your graphic, the pathological liar vehemently denies any responsibility for the polarization that exists today, but in the past he PROUDLY boasted that HE is both responsible for it and that it is a good thing. But now suddenly, simply to disagree with Obama whom Porky is insanely jealous of, polarization is both bad and he had nothing to do with it!!!

March 23, 2010

RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Obama Does It Again, Blames Me and Fox News for the Polarization of Politics
February 09, 2015

RUSH: all I'm saying is they know that this isn't where the polarization in this country's taking place. This program is not the source of the polarization.
How come you did not include more than three sentences from your quotes? That seems gutless to me.

Can you link to where you got the stuff from a 100 years ago, I would like to read the narrative that goes with your cut/paste.

Obama is out there blaming Rush Limbaugh for the polarization of politics. It is not Obama and the politicians, its Rush that is the problem?

I will get back to your post, just wanted to see if you simply read the one sentence or if you had a bit more of the monologue.
What more could you possibly want, they are complete thoughts that come exactly from his own transcripts. One came from the rant you yourself posted in your challenge. I already did more than your MessiahRushie does. He not only takes little snippets out of context which he calls "sound bites," he changes the words to put the dishonest context he wants to rant about. The pathological liar then claims the words he inverted are what the person actually meant. But don't you dare even quote him exactly let alone change HIS words, the hypocrite!

And don't be so lazy, all his archives are arranged by date and I gave the dates of the quotes, google is your friend.

September 5, 2008
RUSH: He didn't use those words, but that's what he meant

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.
What more, just thought you could provide the link, you got the quote from. Yes, its a 3 hour show, you cut and pasted a few seconds of it the show, so it will take awhile for me to read the entire show to figure out where you got the cut/paste from.
This is why you are on the Right, you lack the intelligence to search out the facts for yourself, so you swallow all the BS your MessiahRushie feeds you. I highly doubt that you have ever checked even one of Porky's quotes of anyone else.

Here is how you can find any quote you want to verify, take a chunk of the quote, put it in quotation marks, and then google it.

For example, the quote you wanted:

RUSH: "I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide"

So the perfect a-hole who used his butt to avoid military service is listened to, while Williams at the very least, was in a dangerous war area. The right wing conservatives in America are so lost in their ideology reality has no place. Draft dodgers of the right are plentiful, Bush Jr, Cheney, and Limbaugh among lots of others. Takes real guts to speak to a mic, but avoid military service to the nation that supports you.

"The same conservatives, however, go on idolizing Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, both of whom much more egregiously made stuff up about their military service than Williams (who never claimed to be more than a hapless civilian). The same voices that allege that Williams has been deprived of credibility by the incidents would never dream of impugning the credibility of the lying GOP presidents."
Williams Affair Reagan and Bush Lied about Military Records but Get a Pass Informed Comment

Get real. Our military is overwhelmingly Republican. Why do you think the DNC is always so busy trying trash their absentee ballots? Republicans are in combat while democrats are down at the steam bath (or traitors hiding under Putin's skirt). I think that pretty much characterizes the political divide as regards the military.
You may suck my veteran liberal cock......Your total disdain for anyone fool enough to believe your clap trap is viable to petulance of the highest degree...Now, how many years did you serve with lazy liberal veterans? The ones you seem to loathe?
Rush is nothing more than a pussy non-veteran.......He is a known drug addict and fake script holder. I guess that is manly to you...
Obama is or was a drug addict, except Obama was an illegal drug user. Obama never served in the military, Obama actively protests and denigrates the military.

Obama actually is destroying the Country, Rush hurts nothing, Rush talks and reports, nothing more.

OMG! The hatred never stops! Get a life.
Hatred? Obama admits to cocaine and marijuana use.
Obama was not in the military.

Yet Obama denigrates the military.

Over 100 million Americans have smoked marijuana. So friggin what?

Pretty funny coming from fat, alcoholic, drug addict, draft dodger, professional liar Lushbo.

It was liberals who fought the Revolution while conservatives spied for the king. But then, its Lushbo who lied about the Revolution, going so far as to steal the name of a true American hero and put his own lying name there instead. If a liberal did that, RWs would screech their heads off, and rightly so.

What a gutless wonder he is. It doesn't take courage to sit in a radio studio, telling lies about his country. No wonder RWs love him.
The Puritans were Liberals? How so?
The Puritans were extreme Taliban-like christians who killed or exiled people who didn't toe the line. Our Founders learned from that disaster and were wise (in a very very liberal way) to put freedom of religion in the Bill of Rights.

No thanks Moonglow. I'm not into sucking cocks like you and the other libtards here. So what did you do in the military? Let me guess. You were the morning shift french fry manager at the Ft. Dix, New Jersey on-base McDonalds, right? What a warrior.

No thanks Moonglow. I'm not into sucking cocks like you and the other libtards here. So what did you do in the military? Let me guess. You were the morning shift french fry manager at the Ft. Dix, New Jersey on-base McDonalds, right? What a warrior.
You already are sucking dick.....deeply with your ingrained feeble brain...
I was a 27E and a 52D....you may try to discredit my service and the many jobs I have held in civilian life, but to no avail you have a piss poor attitude that is sucking deeply..

One thing you can not say about Rush, is that he is wrong. Rush Limbaugh's political analysis is spot on.

Liberals Love to See Suffering Tell You About It -- and Do Nothing to Solve It - The Rush Limbaugh Show
RushGUTLESS.jpg

....liberalism is the most gutless thing you can do. You don't have any solve anything. All you've got to do is say you're really troubled by what you're watching, and then be able to blame the right people for it.

In one of Rush Limbaugh's monologues, speaking of Brian Williams, Rush relates this belief of his.

Its so true, applies in just about every situation, Democrats do nothing, they hate and blame everyone else, except themselves. When the Liberal has no answer, when a Liberal can not defend or explain his beliefs, and when confronted with the truth they will resort to the most vile attacks, literally.

Rush has tons of gut, so I guess he would know. But at least he knows the "right" people are being blamed. :)
Obama blames Rush Limbaugh for the polarization of Politics. Seems Gutless to blame a simple talk show host for the Nations politics.

Democrats dictate that they must have complete power, if we object to the extreme $cost$ of Democrats in Power we are the ones, "polarizing" politics? To object to spending trillions of dollars is "polarizing".

Nonsense. There is plenty of blame to go around. As for Rush, he has been the mouthpiece for much of the conservative movement for over 20 years. And you are surprised that he gets criticized? Huh.
I am not surprised he gets criticized, I am surprised the most powerful man in the World would blame Rush.

Yes, Rush is the Political Commentator for Conservatives, its just too bad the Republican leadership does not listen to Rush.

I honestly blame both Parties for the problems of our country. Bush outspent Clinton, and of course Clinton outspent Bush sr., and of course Bush sr. outspent Reagan.
Why listen to a known lying, law breaking pill popper..That would make no sense...He is no better than Brian Williams.

Last edited:

RushGUTLESS.jpg

Why listen to a known lying, law breaking pill popper..That would make no sense...
It would make no sense to a person's word. That is how I discovered Rush to begin with, all the stuff that was reported I wanted to here for myself. Upon listening I found that Rush told the truth and simply reported the facts.

Why listen to a known lying, law breaking pill popper..That would make no sense...
It would make no sense to a person's word. That is how I discovered Rush to begin with, all the stuff that was reported I wanted to here for myself. Upon listening I found that Rush told the truth and simply reported the facts.
Rush Limbaugh and prosecutors in the long-running prescription fraud case against him have reached a deal calling for the only charge against the conservative commentator to be dropped without a guilty plea if he continues treatment, his attorney said Friday.

Limbaugh turned himself in to authorities on a warrant filed Friday charging him with fraud to conceal information to obtain prescriptions, said Teri Barbera, a spokeswoman for the Palm Beach County Jail. He and his attorney Roy Black left about an hour later, after Limbaugh was photographed and fingerprinted and he posted $3,000 bail, Barbera said.
Rush limbaughs drug problem - Yahoo Search Results

These tough sentencing laws were instituted for a reason. The American people, including liberals, demanded them. Don't you remember the crack cocaine epidemic? Crack babies and out-of-control murder rates? Liberal judges giving the bad guys slaps on the wrist? Finally we got tough, and the crime rate has been falling ever since, so what's wrong?

--RushLimbaugh.com (8/18/03)

What a hypocrite...All he got was a slap on the wrist, but to his drone audience he claims differently than what he was able to worm out of because he is rich......such a respectable man...

I was a 27E and a 52D....you may try to discredit my service and the many jobs I have held in civilian life, but to no avail you have a piss poor attitude that is sucking deeply..

My attitude?? You're just saying that because I hate your greasy french fries.

I don't have any fries you eat,,,but thanks for playing...

The right is even more "gutless" by condoning the Institutional, moral turpitude of bearing false witness to our own laws regarding the concept of employment at will, while insisting on the lack of Faith, of resorting to the coercive use of force of the State instead of Faith and Abstinence, through the collectivism of the rule-of-State law.

Rush Limbaugh and prosecutors in the long-running prescription fraud case against him have reached a deal calling for the only charge against the conservative commentator to be dropped without a guilty plea if he continues treatment, his attorney said Friday.

Limbaugh turned himself in to authorities on a warrant filed Friday charging him with fraud to conceal information to obtain prescriptions, said Teri Barbera, a spokeswoman for the Palm Beach County Jail. He and his attorney Roy Black left about an hour later, after Limbaugh was photographed and fingerprinted and he posted $3,000 bail, Barbera said.
Rush limbaughs drug problem - Yahoo Search Results

These tough sentencing laws were instituted for a reason. The American people, including liberals, demanded them. Don't you remember the crack cocaine epidemic? Crack babies and out-of-control murder rates? Liberal judges giving the bad guys slaps on the wrist? Finally we got tough, and the crime rate has been falling ever since, so what's wrong?

--RushLimbaugh.com (8/18/03)

What a hypocrite...All he got was a slap on the wrist, but to his drone audience he claims differently than what he was able to worm out of because he is rich......such a respectable man...
A slap on the wrist? How many people, first-time offenders do we know going to jail for addiction to prescription drugs?

Drug courts exist everywhere, they are meant to get people help they need. To keep them out of the Jails. You know how many of your favorite politicians would go to Jail if you had your way (I don't).

I don't have any fries you eat,,,but thanks for playing...

I was a 27E and a 52D

I looked those up. One is french fry technician third class, and the other is grease trap mechanic. I'll bet you guys have reunions every year, huh? Let me guess...you meet at McDonalds, right?

The right is even more "gutless" by condoning the Institutional, moral turpitude of bearing false witness to our own laws regarding the concept of employment at will, while insisting on the lack of Faith, of resorting to the coercive use of force of the State instead of Faith and Abstinence, through the collectivism of the rule-of-State law.
You can say that about all our politicians.

sounds like the right needs more of a clue and a Cause. did you know that non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies, and termed and styled--non responsive, in legal venues?
NO, I was not aware, you should link and post pictures, unless of course Rush Limbaugh is right, that Liberalism is Gutless.

Go ahead, pics and a link you gutless coward.

Thank you Elektra. I've been thinking I haven't been fair to right wingers. After reading this entire thread, it's clear I was right all along. You are nothing more than dittoheads repeating what rush tells you, and are so brainwashed till you don't even recognize how crazy some of the things you say are.
Ah, poor baby. Rush is right, you guys are gutless. Not one of you guys have posted a thing to counter Rush, at best its simple insults.

This is my exact point about liberalism. You see suffering -- this is why it's such an easy thing to do, to be a liberal. You see suffering, and you go where it is, and you tell people what you're seeing. In this case, he made it up. But, nevertheless, you go watch people suffer, you point out how they're suffering, then you point a fingers of blame at the Republicans (if you want to put icing on the cake).

And you tell everybody how rotten it is, how sad it is, how unfortunate it is and, "How could this possibly be in our great country? Oh, my God, look at the suffering!" You don't actually do a thing about it. You don't actually solve anything. You just go look at it, and then you tell people (sobbing) how bad it was (sniffling), and you tell people how moved you were and then guys like Michael Eisner come along and say, "Man, you blew me away. You've just really matured, Brian."

All of this is just playacting.

It's PR. It's buzz. It's symbolism over substance.

BrianWillaimsLies7.jpg
As I say, pick your journalist and pick your episode of suffering and ask yourself, "What do they do to solve it?" They don't. They advance a political agenda when they see suffering. They blame their political opponents for it. They blame the Republicans or they blame talk radio or they blame whoever is the villain of the day

Someone as disgusting as rush doesn't deserve more than insults.
Disgusting, he simply reports and offers commentary. What has he said that you find disgusting.

If you honestly have to ask that, our perceptions of reality are so different till there in no chance of rational discussion. If it was, as I suspect, a rhetorical question, there is not enough room to list the disgusting aspects of that bastion of hate and lies.

Well you couldn't have been listening very carefully because he lies habitually. Especially after I showed you him lying about the partisan divide. Either he was lying when he proudly took full singlehanded credit for it or he was lying when he denied it.

Do not need to. I just need to show the ones in my thread are Gutless. Most of them prove it themselves by simply attacking with words, names, derogatory statements, stuff like that. That is pretty Gutless.

How priceless you feel you can have it both way. You call people names and than chide others when it is thrown back. Poor dear.
Yet, you did not quote me calling people names, how come? I just checked our dialog, I see that I did not call you a name, yet. Are you speaking of other threads as if that has relevance to the fact Rush pointed out, that Liberalism is Gutless.

Or do you think Gutless is a name, instead of a description of how you act? Or maybe Liberal is a bad word?

Or you are just trolling and flaming, Gutless I say.

How many times have you called liberals "gutless" in this thread? You realize that liberals are in fact people, right? It is pretty hard to claim the high road about name calling when it is the entire premise of your thread. I am neither trolling nor flaming, just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.
Gutless is not a name, its a description. Liberals are people, so what? Liberals can not be criticized? The High Road? If you choose the Low Road, of course I would appear as such, but that is something you are attempting to attach to me, distracting from you.

I think your post is Gutless, that is a criticism. You take offense of a Political Observation. Care to explain how its not fact or is it simpler just to try and find fault with me.

My shortcomings have zero to do with what Rush Limbaugh stated: Liberalism is Gutless.
Limpballs is a known liar......anyone that uses him as a torch, is following a known liar...

Liars don't last long or draw huge audiences. Rush is credible. :thup:

Forum List

Back