Running from the Biden bullshit......Google founder moves to New Zealand

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This is too funny. You mean to tell me rich people don't like democrats and their taxes? I thought everyone was supposed to move if Trump got elected? But instead they move when Biden gets elected. The bumbling senile child molester is driving his tax base away.

This is too funny. You mean to tell me rich people don't like democrats and their taxes? I thought everyone was supposed to move if Trump got elected? But instead they move when Biden gets elected. The bumbling senile child molester is driving his tax base away.

Guy moved to or lives in NZ. NZ is a great place. I don't see how that is anyone's business or connected to Biden in any way.

Lots of the Elite rich people are moving to New Zealand and private islands where they have built fortresses.

They know the world is collapsing and will be in ruin, because they’re the architects

Larry Page and Biden are probably friends

Guy moved to or lives in NZ. NZ is a great place. I don't see how that is anyone's business or connected to Biden in any way.

Why would the 6th richest man in America move to a country with lower taxes? To avoid democrat taxes:

They know this country is fucked. We have an illegitimate child molester in the White house who can't compose a sentence on a 5th grade level who selected a running mate on skin color and sex, not brains and ability.

We are an embarrassment to the world and I can't blame them for leaving.

Any country in the Anglosphere is dystopia on steroids. I don't think New Zealand was the smart choice.

You've got democrats not happy with INCOME taxes, now they're talking about WEALTH taxes. New Zealand doesn't have a wealth tax.

Why would the 6th richest man in America move to a country with lower taxes? To avoid democrat taxes:

They know this country is fucked. We have an illegitimate child molester in the White house who can't compose a sentence on a 5th grade level who selected a running mate on skin color and sex, not brains and ability.

We are an embarrassment to the world and I can't blame them for leaving.

Sorry, but New Zealand's capital gains rate of 39% is going to make for a more expensive tax bill. The rich are not moving to New Zealand for lower taxes.

Sorry, but New Zealand's capital gains rate of 39% is going to make for a more expensive tax bill. The rich are not moving to New Zealand for lower taxes.

It's not the capital gains taxes they're running from, it's the WEALTH taxes.

Forum List

Back