Run Donny Run..................

OK, It's official. There are white people in America who have completely lost their minds.

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoevery. Basically, he is unfit for office.
It seems to be a trend of right wing politicians. The tories over here will not go on certain programmes and Johnson ducked out of tough interviews in the last election. No spine.

Yup. Your country and mine. Its not just a lack of spine, it's a lack of evidence to support their positions.They just run rather than taking the opportunity to explain to the public what they are doing and why. No facts, no reports, no statistics offered to back up their positions: just run away from the mic, claiming that any serious question is just a hostile "gotcha" question posed by some fanatic who "hates trump" or Johnson or any other UK politician of your choice.

One thing that I have very much liked about both of the Clintons and President Obama is they stayed at the mic and offered traceable facts and figures to back up what they say. If asked a question, President Clinton led off his answer by commenting "I'm glad you asked that" and then speaking about the topic for 10 minutes. Right-wingers are never prepared to face the public and just run away in a cowardly manner, leaving nothing of substance behind.
Obama is a shitgoon commie queer, dumbass. Clinton gave our missile technology to China. Obama is married to a tranny.
His mom was a communist named Stanley, and his dad was an African Muslim. Unless Frank Marshall Davis was his father, then he was a black Communist. In which case it's double Communist parent turds.

Last edited:
The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.
Your racist

Of course, trump would run away. He is a spineless scumbag who lacks any intellectual ability and has no sense of dignity or decorum whatsoevery. Basically, he is unfit for office.
It seems to be a trend of right wing politicians. The tories over here will not go on certain programmes and Johnson ducked out of tough interviews in the last election. No spine.

Yup. Your country and mine. Its not just a lack of spine, it's a lack of evidence to support their positions.They just run rather than taking the opportunity to explain to the public what they are doing and why. No facts, no reports, no statistics offered to back up their positions: just run away from the mic, claiming that any serious question is just a hostile "gotcha" question posed by some fanatic who "hates trump" or Johnson or any other UK politician of your choice.

One thing that I have very much liked about both of the Clintons and President Obama is they stayed at the mic and offered traceable facts and figures to back up what they say. If asked a question, President Clinton led off his answer by commenting "I'm glad you asked that" and then speaking about the topic for 10 minutes. Right-wingers are never prepared to face the public and just run away in a cowardly manner, leaving nothing of substance behind.
Obama is a shitgoon commie queer, dumbass. Clinton gave our missile technology to China. Obama is married to a tranny.
His mom was a communist named Stanley, and his dad was an African Muslim. Unless Frank Marshall Davis was his father, then he was a black Communist. In which case it's double Communist parent turds.

Where do you get this shit from? My comment has to do with the performance of "conservative" "republicans" in front of the American people who pay their salaries and to whom they supposedly report. They must stand up in public and face the tough questions. Otherwise, they are not fit for office. The Obama family has nothing to do with anything this present day. President Obama has not been in office for quite some time.

STAND AND DELIVER! trump, pence, etc. whatever the issue is.

Last edited:

Where do you get this shit from? My comment has to do with the performance of "conservative" "republicans" in front of the American people who pay their salaries and to whom they supposedly report. They must stand up in public and face the tough questions. Otherwise, they are not fit for office. No one what ever the issue is in the Obama family has anything to do with anything on this present day. President Obama has not been in office for quite some time.

STAND AND DELIVER! whatever the issue is.
You brought him up as some kind of standard or something. He was a traitor and should be remembered as such.
No other president was openly hostile to Americans like Obama was. Trump realizes you are an American (if you are) and respects that. I know you don't get it. Doesn't matter, that's the way it is.

1589726914998.png

Trump is incapable of answering a question honestly. That puts him at risk every time.
Not one of the right-wing politicians in the U.S. can stand to be questioned by the public. If they are so sure that they are right on some issue, then they should be able to participate in an open round-table discussion on this issue, in front of the public, but they can't or won't. I suspect that the same is true of the right-wingers in the UK. It is our right and duty in our respective countries to ask the tough questions and get answers from those who supposedly lead us..

Not one of the right-wing politicians in the U.S. can stand to be questioned by the public.

You're a dog-faced pony soldier.

Is that why you lost so decisively? You people are amazingly unselfaware.

The sight of the President scuttling away from the Press Corps after being asked "nasty" questions by a young Asian American reporter raises more questions about his suitability for office

It was humiliating behaviour from the Leader of the Free World and deeply depressing for his followers. A competent adult should have been able to defend his record and deal with the query. It does make one wonder how he would be able to cope with the hardmen of Peking if they started asking him "nasty" questions.

However a functioning adult would not make such racist remarks in the first instance and when did it become "nasty" to call out politicians on their lies ?

It should concern everybody. It wasnt just Donny running away, it was democracy itself.
How are the riots going in Airstrip One?

The entire conference was an hour and 18 minutes.
Search engines have the link downplayed.

The big kerfluffle starts at 1:12:00

It was about over, anyway. The media is very deceptive.
I didn't know for a fact it was at the very end, but suspected it.
Sure enough, the media is skewing things dishonestly.

Thx MM...

He was well within his right for a 'Eff China' response, regardless of the reporters ethnicity....

~S~

Lets see how stupid Americans are this November. If they would vote this idiot in for another 4 years then the masses get what they deserve.

The rich want Donny to win. They don't care how stupid he acts. The gun nuts. The racists. The science deniers. The anti abortion freaks. Bible Thumpers. They don't give a fuck.

If Trump and Republicans win then the masses deserve to stay poor. Blacks deserve to stay second class citizens. Scientists can go fuck themselves. Pro choice women can too. And Muslims and Atheists will need to admit we are a Christian nation. Unions can go fuck themselves too. They should be outlawed if Republicans win.

And you should all shut your mouths when Republicans cut all our social security benefits 20% in order to save the program.
So when did blacks become “second class citizens”? During the Hussein era?

Sealybobo is an example of a racist democrat. If 80 percent of the blacks vote against trump we don't deserve to be subject to trumps bullshit if he was to win. As to your question, blacks have been treated as second class citizens since 7-4-1776. Now for you to miss everything else he said to ask that question and make that comment displays your own racism.
Fuck you! I'm talking to poor and middle class blacks the same way I'm talking to every other fucking class of citizen that will get what you deserve if this guy gets re elected.

If you're in a union and Trump wins and they break your union and it fucks you like I say it will, you get what you deserve you blue collar idiots.

If you are a woman and men continue to be 98% of the CEO's, you get what you deserve ladies.

If you have not saved enough to retire and cutting your social security 20% to save it will kill you and Trump/Republicans win, you get what you deserve. I don't care what color you are.

You're the racist for you wanting me to treat poor and middle class black people any differently than I treat any other idiot who doesn't vote or votes Republican.

I tell whites all the time, to Trump and Republicans, we are all ni*$rs. These idiots have been conned with racism, religion and guns. I don't choose to try to convince these people to vote because they'll show up and vote for Trump. THey are a lost cause, black people are not. They seem like the right group to poke.

I've given up on women too. Even though they benefitted most from affirmative action, too many of them vote GOP too. Fucking traitors.

Black people are overly religious. I can see the GOP changing a few things they say and they could win black america over. They sure have convinced you all that voting doesn't matter. Right?

I'm not a racist. I think you're all idiots.

Forum List

Back