Rudy tests positive

Christ, that White House fumigation better be thorough before Biden moves in.

iu

So, Rudy's basically gotten what millions of others have gotten: a really bad cold...
:thankusmile::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
stupid fucks like him dont have any logic or common sense to understand your excellent point you made.
you just overloaded his warped peabrain with too much logic for him to comprehend he will soon have a mental breakdown and have to be rushed into the hospital because of it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rudy has a Super Duper cold. That's easier to explain than Covid.

I join other members in wishing the best to Mr. G.

He distinguished himself during 9/11.

And he is to be commended for his efforts to get the courts to look into possible widespread voter fraud on November 3.

The experts disagree on what measures are effective, but I guess that we should avoid as many other people as we can. Mr. G. was willing to meet many other people because he was so devoted to his cause.

Trump can't keep anyone safe from the virus. The CDC might just as well issue a public health advisory about being anywhere in Trump's immediate vicinity.

"Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Trump wrote Sunday on Twitter.

try to keep up around here.

ALSO and in taking you to school as I did him earlier LOL

, Rudy's basically gotten what millions of others have gotten: a really bad cold... :uhoh3:

A super spreader is infected.
Rudy IS a super spreader; no question.

Big deal,he hasnt died,getting it and dying from it are two entirely different things you moron. Look at trump.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I could get a cold tomorrow,big deal I'll be back to normal soon,same will hold true with Rudy.Or did you already forget about Trump?:uhoh3::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Rudy will same as Trump since the virus is not anything deadly like the LAMESTREAM media claims moron.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Turn off right wing media immediately. Tune in CNN and get some real news; it just might save your miserable life! Bigly!!!

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
Big deal,he hasnt died,getting it and dying from it are two entirely different things you moron. Look at trump.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I could get a cold tomorrow,big deal I'll be back to normal soon,same will hold true with Rudy.Or did you already forget about Trump?:uhoh3::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Rudy will same as Trump since the virus is not anything deadly like the LAMESTREAM media claims moron.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Turn off right wing media immediately. Tune in CNN and get some real news; it just might save your miserable life! Bigly!!!
Great sarcasm there,that was hysterical :abgg2q.jpg:

He might not comment; he's in the hospital.

Hopefully he stays

Hopefully he stays
that sounds like fear,,,

why are you so afraid of him getting out??

Forum List

Back