Rudy tests positive

A super spreader is infected.
Well have a party with yourself.....evil prick....those that take joy in others illnesses will get sick too someday...please tell us when you get covid so we can feel the joy....okay?....

Isn't it odd that of all the people we have ever heard of who are afflicted with this thing, only a few have had more serious problems than a mild case of the flu?

Maybe this is why "people" are not taking this as seriously as the Leftist politicians think "we" should be.

Let's hope Rudy is one of the majority who doesn't get seriously sick.

Is Rudy even sick? Because of his close association with the WH, he probably gets tested regularly even when he's feeling fine.

Well have a party with yourself.....evil prick....those that take joy in others illnesses will get sick too someday...please tell us when you get covid so we can feel the joy....okay?....
Are you nuts; it's all a big hoax, right?

Wouldn't it be great if Rudy's not sick, and Trump's just tweeting random shit about him?

"I'm sad to announce that my friend and lawyer, Rudy Guliani has tested positive for HIV." @therealdonaldtrump
#cumsock #homothug #buttpirate

Covid is just the flu so you people say.

Isn't it odd that of all the people we have ever heard of who are afflicted with this thing, only a few have had more serious problems than a mild case of the flu?

Maybe this is why "people" are not taking this as seriously as the Leftist politicians think "we" should be.

Nearly 300,000 deaths are not serious?

Wouldn't it be great if Rudy's not sick, and Trump's just tweeting random shit about him?

"I'm sad to announce that my friend and lawyer, Rudy Guliani has tested positive for HIV." @therealdonaldtrump
#cumsock #homothug #buttpirate
Tramp just wants to shut Rudy up after his disaster in Michigan, so rather than fire him and admit Rudy is a KOOK, Tramp pretends Rudy has the Trump-45 virus.

280K DEAD in the US alone is "a few:?? What the fuck is wrong with you!!?? Ands that does not include those who have long term debilitating effects such as neurological impairment, strokes, kidney failure, and heart disease .

Big deal,he hasnt died,getting it and dying from it are two entirely different things you moron. Look at trump.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I could get a cold tomorrow,big deal I'll be back to normal soon,same will hold true with Rudy.Or did you already forget about Trump?:uhoh3::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Rudy will same as Trump since the virus is not anything deadly like the LAMESTREAM media claims moron.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Tell that to Herman Cain.

Forum List

Back