Rudy says he won't be Trump's impeachment lawyer

Buckley kooks.jpg

Rudy is a co-conspirator.
Yeah, ol' Rudy better be looking for his own lawyer.
Yep.....Democrats can claim election fraud for 4 years and object to the certification of the electoral delegates....but not Republicans.
Republicans have no rights in America anymore simply because Democrats say so.

Rudy is a co-conspirator.
Yeah, ol' Rudy better be looking for his own lawyer.
Yep.....Democrats can claim election fraud for 4 years and object to the certification of the electoral delegates....but not Republicans.
Republicans have no rights in America anymore simply because Democrats say so.

Opposition to the Reich is the most serious crime possible.

The democrats have their agents kicking in doors as we speak.

Uber Alles Democrat

Rudy the Walking Skinbag is pissed because he didn't get a pardon.

One thing is clear, you Nazis had this impeachment already set up to use if Trump won reelection, and just can't let it go to waste..
Are ALL Trump supporters big sore losers or is it just you?
Nope....you're just sore winners, you juvenile fuck.
Sore winners, lol. I'm a Libertarian, I lost. But can take it like a man and not bitch about it like a little girl.

He says he cannot do it because he's a "witness." But many people are saying that he won't do because Donald Trump doesn't want to pay him.
Which one is the correct answer?

A little bit of column A and a little bit of column B? I think there may also be a column C. After the swell job he did on the election fraud cases, Trump refuses to let him fuck this one up too. This trial is going to be on national television.

Damn, I was looking forward to Rudy's spirited defence of Trump, in the vein of the Four Seasons Landscaping Press conference, or the "hair malfunction at his RNC Press conference after the Pennsylvannia court case was dismissed. I bought an air popper and went throught 2 lbs. of popping corn during the last impeachment. Must remember to pick a new bag when I go shopping later today. I definitely need to restock before the trial starts.

Should we be taking bets on a pardon for Rudy on his National security case, before the Inauguration? I hear the Trump staffers are getting $100,000 per pardon to get names before Trump to issue pardons he's tossed out of office. Trump could write off $100,000 worth of legal bills with that pardon. Something to think about.

He says he cannot do it because he's a "witness." But many people are saying that he won't do because Donald Trump doesn't want to pay him.

Do you not understand basic law---Rudy can't do it.........NEXT.

He will - probably tomorrow. Remember, Rudy said he had "receipts" on Dotard.
But it will be interesting to see if Donnie can find an impeachment lawyer - Dershowitz already said no.
And God knows legitimate lawyers don't want to carry around the forever Rump Stain.

One thing is clear, you Nazis had this impeachment already set up to use if Trump won reelection, and just can't let it go to waste..

Man!!! For the last four years you have crowed "Suck it libs" every time Trump did something illegal, immoral, stupid, and/or or any possible combinations thereof. No matter how many people he killed, or how much damage he did, you danced around claiming liberal heads were exploding, and how much joy that brought you.

And now you come here and complain about Dems being "sore winners", while your hero has yet to admit Democrats won, and is still saying Democrats "stole the election" and Trump really won. Democrats admitted that Trump won, and you won't even do that, and you call Democrats "sore winners".

Sore winners, lol. I'm a Libertarian, I lost. But can take it like a man and not bitch about it like a little girl.
No....everyone lost in this election, kid.
Even you Libs.

No....everyone lost in this election, kid.
Even you Libs.
That's ok, just stop fucking whining about it already.

Forum List

Back