Rudy says he won't be Trump's impeachment lawyer

He says he cannot do it because he's a "witness." But many people are saying that he won't do because Donald Trump doesn't want to pay him.
Which one is the correct answer?

Rudy the Walking Skinbag is pissed because he didn't get a pardon.

He says he cannot do it because he's a "witness." But many people are saying that he won't do because Donald Trump doesn't want to pay him.

That's probably damn good news for Trump seeing as how Rudy hasn't practiced law in over 30 years. I mean, would YOU hire a man to represent you in court if he hadn't practiced law since the late 1980s?

Rudy is Batshit Crazy

Giuliani destroyed the 5 liberal crime families in New York City, and libs still hate him for it. Remember that Big Labor is a subsidiary of the La Cosa Nostra.

What impeachment lawyer?

You Nazis are insane.

1610978502960.png

Rudy is Batshit Crazy

Giuliani destroyed the 5 liberal crime families in New York City, and libs still hate him for it. Remember that Big Labor is a subsidiary of the La Cosa Nostra.

I know
Sad how Giuliani destroyed his legacy to team with Trump

I don’t think a lawyer can represent anyone if he is indicted for insurrection.

Futhermore, Giuliani would be the first attorney to claim the 5th while representing a client.

That's probably damn good news for Trump seeing as how Rudy hasn't practiced law in over 30 years. I mean, would YOU hire a man to represent you in court if he hadn't practiced law since the late 1980s?
And is batshit crazy?

For the record...Rudy Toot Toot had a lot to do with Trump's first Impeachment

Rudy doesn't want to be anywhere near a place that he can be asked about his "combat" statement under oath.

Forum List

Back