Rudy Giuliani Bombshell: FBI Leaked To Trump Campaign

581cac991600002e002c86a4.png

Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

“Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.”

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied toHillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning ininterviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

More: Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

This is so sad - and dirty. What has the FBI become?
Hillary has close ties to Saudi Arabia...which is worse?
HOW could you even ask that question of who is worse?

BY FAR and away the Russians are WORSE....

Saudis supply us with oil....wow!

The Russians have spies and hackers and nukes and wikileaks and is pushing in on the EU to take over the eastern block...

ARE you just devoid of a brain? HOLY SMOKES!

581cac991600002e002c86a4.png

Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

“Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.”

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied toHillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning ininterviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

More: Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

This is so sad - and dirty. What has the FBI become?
Hillary has close ties to Saudi Arabia...which is worse?
HOW could you even ask that question of who is worse?

BY FAR and away the Russians are WORSE....

Saudis supply us with oil....wow!

The Russians have spies and hackers and nukes and wikileaks and is pushing in on the EU to take over the eastern block...

ARE you just devoid of a brain? HOLY SMOKES!
The Saudis are Muslims, Mona. Nothing worse than a Muslim. and we don't need their oil...unless Hillary gets elected.

Forum List

Back