HHS Whistleblower Says Taxes Paying to Put Kids With Illegal Sponsors Who Pimp Them Out

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The ladies name is Tara Lee Rodas & she's come forward to give her account of what's going on with the illegal kids coming over, at least in Pomona, CA.
Does this really surprise anyone to find out these kids are probably being exploited by those entrusted to their care?
Does anybody wonder why DC has apparently no interest in stopping the massive flow of illegals invading the country?
Perfect cover for drugs, human trafficking & child exploitation for the pervs & pedos, poor & powerful alike, that prey on them.
Think it's not happening? Seriously?

Our country is on fire & most of the sheeple will end up getting consumed in the flames.
We have become a nation of weakness, complacency & sin, an abomination on the Earth.

One migrant child said her female sponsor would “pimp” her to men.

“The tax dollars of people who are listening [to my testimony to Project Veritas] are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” Rodas said. “Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They’re not permanent residents. They don’t have a legal presence.”

“The sponsor can hold up an ‘Order of Deportation’ to a [migrant] child and say, ‘This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say, when I say, I’m going to call ICE on you myself.’ We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” she said.

The ladies name is Tara Lee Rodas & she's come forward to give her account of what's going on with the illegal kids coming over, at least in Pomona, CA.
Does this really surprise anyone to find out these kids are probably being exploited by those entrusted to their care?
Does anybody wonder why DC has apparently no interest in stopping the massive flow of illegals invading the country?
Perfect cover for drugs, human trafficking & child exploitation for the pervs & pedos, poor & powerful alike, that prey on them.

Our country is on fire & most of the sheeple will end up getting consumed in the flames.
We have become a nation of weakness, complacency & sin, an abomination on the Earth.

“The tax dollars of people who are listening [to my testimony to Project Veritas] are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” Rodas said. “Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They’re not permanent residents. They don’t have a legal presence.”

“The sponsor can hold up an ‘Order of Deportation’ to a [migrant] child and say, ‘This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say, when I say, I’m going to call ICE on you myself.’ We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals,” she said.

If you think hard enough about it, Biden's immigration policies, those NGOs, and many of those churches involved in settling immigrant children, are turning the US into one big Pedo Island.

Epstein's laughing from the grave.

The democrat party is the most vile and evil thing in our country…….

Been saying this for years.

Biden doesn't fly kids to all his buddies at 3am because he's a good person.

Forum List

Back