Rubio's greatest assets......?

i dont care about his immigration intentsions,,,,anyone but Hillary! god,,,a vote for Hillary is a vote for Iran or North Korea to send us a nuke.
I agree. I'd vote for Rubio over Clinton even if he came out as a tranny into beastiality necrophilism.

You an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter, Zack?
What is it exactly you are trying to ask me?

I think that pretty much answers my question......thanks....
Fuck yourself, honey.

i dont care about his immigration intentsions,,,,anyone but Hillary! god,,,a vote for Hillary is a vote for Iran or North Korea to send us a nuke.
I agree. I'd vote for Rubio over Clinton even if he came out as a tranny into beastiality necrophilism.

Fuck yourself, honey.

Mad, bro?

Don't you just love how the mindset of both parties has totally reversed since 2008? Then the Republicans were all about experience and knowledge with McCain and the the Democrats were all about youth personality and charisma with Obama now the left is all about the experience and knowledge of Hillary and the right is all about the
youth personality and charisma of Rubio and Cruz.

In 2008 it wasn't about "youth and charisma"......it was about recovering from the unprecedented disaster wreaked by the worst POTUS of the modern era...
Yeah thats bullshit and we all know it you passed on the same candidate who is very likely to be the Democratic nominee now for what was at the time a half term Senator with no record who's main assets were he was young charismatic and could give a good speech lie to yourself if you must but don't waste my time lying to me.

Fuck yourself, honey.

Mad, bro?
Not at all, so you can stop stroking your cock.

So, come on, my right wing brothers and sisters....Rubio wants to be president.......what exactly can he bring to that oval office and to be the most powerful entity on the planet?

tumblr_o225h1MfFQ1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Rubios greatest asset is that he will take the Hispanic vote

Hasn't he flip flopped on immigration reform?

No.
The hell he hasn't. That immigration flip flop is his Achilles heel! Become informed.

Don't you just love how the mindset of both parties has totally reversed since 2008? Then the Republicans were all about experience and knowledge with McCain and the the Democrats were all about youth personality and charisma with Obama now the left is all about the experience and knowledge of Hillary and the right is all about the

In 2008 it wasn't about "youth and charisma"......it was about recovering from the unprecedented disaster wreaked by the worst POTUS of the modern era...
Yeah thats bullshit and we all know it you passed on the same candidate who is very likely to be the Democratic nominee now for what was at the time a half term Senator with no record who's main assets were he was young charismatic and could give a good speech lie to yourself if you must but don't waste my time lying to me.

Keep telling yourself that, Blackhawk. Also keep telling yourself that the Right losing the election to someone wanting to end the Iraq war had nothing to do with him winning the Nobel peace prize.

Nope, just a bunch of brain washed zombies that suck down any lie from an impressionable democrat.

Keep telling yourself that, Blackhawk. Also keep telling yourself that the Right losing the election to someone wanting to end the Iraq war had nothing to do with him winning the Nobel peace prize.

Nope, just a bunch of brain washed zombies that suck down any lie from an impressionable democrat.
How did that ending the Iraq war work out? We have 4000 troops back in there after the Nobel Prace Prizer winner ended it.

How did that ending the Iraq war work out?

As someone once stated...."you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit......"

The HORRIBLE decision to invade Iraq can't be excused by accusing the ones who inherited the mess.......but idiots will try,

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)
Sounds like Barry when he was a senator...

Uh....I didn't vote in the Democratic primary in 2008.....

and it didn't require deep contemplation to decline the opportunity to vote for someone offering another dose of that which had proven so disastrous.....along with a VP candidate who pleaded for pity for having been "shlonged" by Katie Couric....

Fuck yourself, honey.

Mad, bro?
Not at all, so you can stop stroking your cock.

First you call a male poster "honey", not you picture him tumescent.....

I wish you luck with your sexual identity jihad...

Uh....I didn't vote in the Democratic primary in 2008.....

and it didn't require deep contemplation to decline the opportunity to vote for someone offering another dose of that which had proven so disastrous.....along with a VP candidate who pleaded for pity for having been "shlonged" by Katie Couric....
No deep contemplation was required in other words you just voted for the guy who gave the best speech and had the best catchphrases.

Forum List

Back