Rubio's greatest assets......?

Don't you just love how the mindset of both parties has totally reversed since 2008? Then the Republicans were all about experience and knowledge with McCain and the the Democrats were all about youth personality and charisma with Obama now the left is all about the experience and knowledge of Hillary and the right is all about the
youth personality and charisma of Rubio and Cruz.

In 2008 it wasn't about "youth and charisma"......it was about recovering from the unprecedented disaster wreaked by the worst POTUS of the modern era...
Yeah thats bullshit and we all know it you passed on the same candidate who is very likely to be the Democratic nominee now for what was at the time a half term Senator with no record who's main assets were he was young charismatic and could give a good speech lie to yourself if you must but don't waste my time lying to me.

Uh....I didn't vote in the Democratic primary in 2008.....

and it didn't require deep contemplation to decline the opportunity to vote for someone offering another dose of that which had proven so disastrous.....along with a VP candidate who pleaded for pity for having been "shlonged" by Katie Couric....
No deep contemplation was required in other words you just voted for the guy who gave the best speech and had the best catchphrases.

Are you utterly incapable of comprehending what you read?

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, ....
...and NOT Hillary. But now that he's picking up steam the libtards are anxious to throw shit at him and hope it sticks. Unfortunately for the left he handles criticism well, unlike Trump and isn't as hard liner as Cruz. He'll kick Hillary's ass until her nose bleeds.

What is it exactly you are trying to ask me?

I think that pretty much answers my question......thanks....
Fuck yourself, honey.

Mad, bro?
Not at all, so you can stop stroking your cock.

First you call a male poster "honey", not you picture him tumescent.....

I wish you luck with your sexual identity jihad...
Bitch, please. I am 46 years old.

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, ....
...and NOT Hillary. But now that he's picking up steam the libtards are anxious to throw shit at him and hope it sticks. Unfortunately for the left he handles criticism well, unlike Trump and isn't as hard liner as Cruz. He'll kick Hillary's ass until her nose bleeds.

Beside the absurdity of the above....why don't you wait until Rubio gets his "ass" kicked in the next upcoming GOP primaries ....LOL

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)
That's funny :lmao: The first time I saw him jabber-jawing, licking his dry lips, rubbing the sides of his nose compulsively, grabbing for water...jabbering some more...I really was taken back to the 1980s...and minus the ...ahem..."hyperactivity" common in those days...Dan Quayle did come to mind.

The bottom line is we don't need "Old & Older" (choice in the dems) OR "the blathering preschooler" to be sitting in the Oval Office during such crucial times as these...

How did that ending the Iraq war work out?

As someone once stated...."you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit......"

The HORRIBLE decision to invade Iraq can't be excused by accusing the ones who inherited the mess.......but idiots will try,

Forget it, Nat.....he's Texan.......

Ahhh. like the SNL coneheads being from France......being from Texas explains a lot about this poster....

Sounds like Barry when he was a senator...

Only an IDIOT would compare the intellect of an Obama Rubio's.
Barry can't function without a Teleprompter with information fed into it by his puppet masters. Not a very bright guy, less than average....

Tell that to his classmates at Harvard Law who DIDN'T qualify for Magna cum Laude...
Why won't he release his records then? Or was it just affirmative-action they got him through...

Only foolish people would dismiss a no-gravitas, no-accomplishment first term senator who has delusions of grandeur of becoming president.

That boat sailed already in 2008.

How did that ending the Iraq war work out?

As someone once stated...."you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit......"

The HORRIBLE decision to invade Iraq can't be excused by accusing the ones who inherited the mess.......but idiots will try,

Forget it, Nat.....he's Texan.......

Ahhh. like the SNL coneheads being from France......being from Texas explains a lot about this poster....
Chinatown, man. come on!

I think that pretty much answers my question......thanks....
Fuck yourself, honey.

Mad, bro?
Not at all, so you can stop stroking your cock.

First you call a male poster "honey", not you picture him tumescent.....

I wish you luck with your sexual identity jihad...
Bitch, please. I am 46 years old.

You must be exhausted.....

Only foolish people would dismiss a no-gravitas, no-accomplishment first term senator who has delusions of grandeur of becoming president.

That boat sailed already in 2008.
And the world of shit and piss only increased due to it.

Barry can't function without a Teleprompter with information fed into it by his puppet masters. Not a very bright guy, less than average....

Tell that to his classmates at Harvard Law who DIDN'T qualify for Magna cum Laude...
Why won't he release his records then? Or was it just affirmative-action they got him through...

Think the people at The Crimson would have reason to know of Obama received that academic honor?

The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991;

Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson

(This is where you go "What's The Crimson, Slim?")

I have a feeling that I'm the only one on this forum who has read any of the candidates' white papers.

Opinions are being formed based on what the rubes' favorite propaganda outlets tell them instead.
Well, it's more detailed than the Donald's which I looked at last week.

His tax proposal is interesting, but I haven't seen it fact checked for revenue/deficits'

Think the people at The Crimson would have reason to know of Obama received that academic honor?

The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991;

Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson

(This is where you go "What's The Crimson, Slim?")

Too bad it is not helping Barry on his day to day decisions... Him having to EO everything. Lol
What is Ted Cruz's IQ? - Quora

Forum List

Back