What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubio's greatest assets......?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that I'm the only one on this forum who has read any of the candidates' white papers.

Opinions are being formed based on what the rubes' favorite propaganda outlets tell them instead.

ogibillm

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that I'm the only one on this forum who has read any of the candidates' white papers.

Opinions are being formed based on what the rubes' favorite propaganda outlets tell them instead.
ok. so what should people know about rubio they don't?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
are they gonna start asking what Rubio's accomplishments are now? ahhh,,,,what about Hillary's accomplishments being shes been around for over 20 years.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
are they gonna start asking what Rubio's accomplishments are now? ahhh,,,,what about Hillary's accomplishments being shes been around for over 20 years.

The thread title is Rubio's greatest assets

IcebergSlim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)

He doesn't enjoy the stratospheric negative ratings of Trump and Cruz?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is Hillary's greatest asset? What was Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's greatest asset for that matter? That's right, the full support of the liberal propaganda machine aka the media.

IcebergSlim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is Hillary's greatest asset? What was Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's greatest asset for that matter? That's right, the full support of the liberal propaganda machine aka the media.

High levels of intelligence......

So what have you got for Marco?

OP
nat4900

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's right, the full support of the liberal propaganda machine aka the media.

Thank you for openly stating that FOX has nothing to do with being labeled "media".......

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont care about his immigration intentsions,,,,anyone but Hillary! god,,,a vote for Hillary is a vote for Iran or North Korea to send us a nuke.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List