Rubio's greatest assets......?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)

I have a feeling that I'm the only one on this forum who has read any of the candidates' white papers.

Opinions are being formed based on what the rubes' favorite propaganda outlets tell them instead.

I have a feeling that I'm the only one on this forum who has read any of the candidates' white papers.

Opinions are being formed based on what the rubes' favorite propaganda outlets tell them instead.
ok. so what should people know about rubio they don't?

are they gonna start asking what Rubio's accomplishments are now? ahhh,,,,what about Hillary's accomplishments being shes been around for over 20 years.

are they gonna start asking what Rubio's accomplishments are now? ahhh,,,,what about Hillary's accomplishments being shes been around for over 20 years.

The thread title is Rubio's greatest assets

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)

He doesn't enjoy the stratospheric negative ratings of Trump and Cruz?

What is Hillary's greatest asset? What was Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's greatest asset for that matter? That's right, the full support of the liberal propaganda machine aka the media.

What is Hillary's greatest asset? What was Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's greatest asset for that matter? That's right, the full support of the liberal propaganda machine aka the media.

High levels of intelligence......

So what have you got for Marco?

That's right, the full support of the liberal propaganda machine aka the media.

Thank you for openly stating that FOX has nothing to do with being labeled "media".......

i dont care about his immigration intentsions,,,,anyone but Hillary! god,,,a vote for Hillary is a vote for Iran or North Korea to send us a nuke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back