Rubio Flip Flop Homosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is worse to the left ...flip flop or homosexual? Do left wing bigots hate Rubio because he is Hispanic or do they just hate republicans? We will never know if Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama was a "macho man" in college or claimed to be a legal alien because his freaking records are locked in a vault.
No problem with either. Flip Flopping is a problem to RW Republicans....

Shure

Rubio is the John Edwards of republicans!
There are pictures going around Rubio was quite the macho man in college. Which looks like he's into orgys with men involving foam. Meanwhile he represents a party that believes it should be man and woman who are to marry. Flip flopping much?

Okay so where are the pictures? We want to see them :popcorn:

Also is baby oil involved? :popcorn:

Too lazy to upload through my phone. But just google Marco Rubio gay pictures in Miami. Foam party full of practically naked sweaty men.

I did your google suggestion and found out that yes, he was friends with a gay man, but he never had sex with him.

Sounds like some smarmy rumor to try to take down Rubio. Wonder if Donald the Chump is behind it?
There is no reason to believe that Trump hasn't participated in some gay sex .
All you have to do is look at the business he's in (and I don't mean entertainment)
Well here's rebuttal to your lame ass claim. Trump was a ladies man back in the day
Speaking of swallowing the propaganda .
(Pun intended )

There are pictures going around Rubio was quite the macho man in college. Which looks like he's into orgys with men involving foam. Meanwhile he represents a party that believes it should be man and woman who are to marry. Flip flopping much?

Too lazy to upload through my phone. But just google Marco Rubio gay pictures in Miami. Foam party full of practically naked sweaty men.

I did your google suggestion and found out that yes, he was friends with a gay man, but he never had sex with him.

Sounds like some smarmy rumor to try to take down Rubio. Wonder if Donald the Chump is behind it?
All you have to do is look at the business he's in (and I don't mean entertainment)

Does The Donald even look like man who would let another man near his ass for Mano e Mano action? No.
"Looks" ? Appearance means nothing .
It makes sense that you'd say something as ignorant as that , considering your belief system.

Does The Donald even look like man who would let another man near his ass for Mano e Mano action? No.
"Looks" ? Appearance means nothing .
It makes sense that you'd say something as ignorant as that , considering your belief system.

:rolleyes-41: You said there was reason to think Trump might have participated in gay sex, you then said:

"All you have to do is look at the business he's in (and I don't mean entertainment)"

So being in the real estate business means this is reason to think Trump might have had gay sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back