Rubio Flip Flop Homosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And btw America, you already have your first gay President. According to some reports, it's common knowledge in Chicago that Obama and Rahm Emanuel were long-time members of a Chicago gay mens club.

I'll pass on the sticky sperm floors at gay clubs, thanks. Think I'll go to Hooters instead. They got wings!
And sticky sperm coated shitter stalls
Homophobic individuals get scared easily. Be careful what you say.
Homophobic implies "fear"...

Hardly, sugar-britches...

More like "homopuking", pissant...

Rubio is too young and immature ....please America....wake up and vote right .

And btw America, you already have your first gay President. According to some reports, it's common knowledge in Chicago that Obama and Rahm Emanuel were long-time members of a Chicago gay mens club.

I'll pass on the sticky sperm floors at gay clubs, thanks. Think I'll go to Hooters instead. They got wings!
And sticky sperm coated shitter stalls
Homophobic individuals get scared easily. Be careful what you say.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1454641927.055076.jpg

funny, i had never heard of that rumor but just yesterday i was saying how something about rubio reminds me of john edwards... like you just know he's a complete phony and there might be a scandal somewhere beneath the surface...that will show up in the news some day soon.

What? It is a bad thing to call a fag a fag? You PC zombie!

oh look another anti-PC zzzombie who feels the need to use BAD words as if to prove something about freedum.

Last edited:
Thread Closed for Moderation..

MIGHT reopen shortly. Evidently, a lot of folks aren't familiar with the "every post must have TOPICAL content rule".. This is NOT the Flame Zone..

Don't feed trolls with illegal posts.
Don't jump into brawls and violate the rules.
Don't think this topic was about dildos.
In Zone2 -- Stay ON THE TOPIC -- in every post.

Permanently Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back