Rubio and his lie about foreclosures.

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Sen. Marco Rubio faced foreclosure; sold house for $18,000 loss
New York Times takes a deep dive into presidential candidateā€™s finances
Sen. Marco Rubio faced foreclosure; sold house for $18,000 loss | 2015-06-09 | HousingWire
His denial and lie during the debate was horrendous when there are court records to dispute his lies.
"
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio faced foreclosure on a home he owned in Tallahassee after failing to make his mortgage payment for five months, according to a new report from the New York Times, which did a deep dive into the presidential candidateā€™s finances.

According to the Times report, Rubio recently sold the house, which was his second home, for a loss of $18,000 compared to the price he and a friend paid for the house a decade ago."
More about the teabagging liar.
Scarborough: Marco Rubio ā€˜Flat-Out Lied to the American Peopleā€™ During Debate
"
Host of MSNBCā€™s Morning Joe Joe Scarborough went after Marco Rubio the morning following CNBCā€™s Republican debate, accusing the Florida Senator of lying about his financials.

ā€œYouā€™re a Florida guy, Iā€™m a Florida guy,ā€ Scarborough said to Chuck Todd. ā€œI think it was [CNBC host] Becky Quick who went down the list of proven things about Marcoā€™s foreclosures and all of Marcoā€™s economic problems. Talking about lying; Marco said ā€˜Iā€™m not going to answer those lies theyā€™ve all been discredited.'ā€

Sen. Marco Rubio faced foreclosure; sold house for $18,000 loss
New York Times takes a deep dive into presidential candidateā€™s finances
Sen. Marco Rubio faced foreclosure; sold house for $18,000 loss | 2015-06-09 | HousingWire
His denial and lie during the debate was horrendous when there are court records to dispute his lies.
"
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio faced foreclosure on a home he owned in Tallahassee after failing to make his mortgage payment for five months, according to a new report from the New York Times, which did a deep dive into the presidential candidateā€™s finances.

According to the Times report, Rubio recently sold the house, which was his second home, for a loss of $18,000 compared to the price he and a friend paid for the house a decade ago."
More about the teabagging liar.
Scarborough: Marco Rubio ā€˜Flat-Out Lied to the American Peopleā€™ During Debate
"
Host of MSNBCā€™s Morning Joe Joe Scarborough went after Marco Rubio the morning following CNBCā€™s Republican debate, accusing the Florida Senator of lying about his financials.

ā€œYouā€™re a Florida guy, Iā€™m a Florida guy,ā€ Scarborough said to Chuck Todd. ā€œI think it was [CNBC host] Becky Quick who went down the list of proven things about Marcoā€™s foreclosures and all of Marcoā€™s economic problems. Talking about lying; Marco said ā€˜Iā€™m not going to answer those lies theyā€™ve all been discredited.'ā€
Weak.

From the OP link:

Since 2012, they have started college savings accounts for his four children, put away at least $150,000, given $60,000 to charity and refinanced the mortgage on their primary home to lower the monthly payments.

So what's the fucking problem?

I've also read his credit cards and his wife's spending are out of control.

And of course, he's known for some lies about his family and background.

No prob though. It looks like he's today's flavor of the month. Along with Cruz. He'll be up for a while and then back in the single digits.

In fairness, all politicians face having to keep up with really big money. They have to look the part no matter what their own financial situation is.

What a crock of steaming BS. Mrs. Clinton, along with Obama and Rice, lies to the world about Benghazi, and the left wing is going to make an issue out of some BS about a home loan, really? At least the left could be consistent. If they gave a crap about truth then Mrs. Clinton would be long gone. But they don't and she isn't.

He's not been truthful, but I don't understand why. The Great Recession was unkind to my family, and we have kid in college now. I'd think Rubio would be able to speak to the middle class, and so far he hasn't shown it. When he first announced he was flirting with a middle class tax cut that didn't help the wealthy, but he seems to have cast that aside along with immigration. He's a first term senator, and I think he may be as much a flopper as Obama.

His policies are bad for the working Americans he wants to replace with Indian Business Visas...enough said.

What a crock of steaming BS. Mrs. Clinton, along with Obama and Rice, lies to the world about Benghazi, and the left wing is going to make an issue out of some BS about a home loan, really? At least the left could be consistent. If they gave a crap about truth then Mrs. Clinton would be long gone. But they don't and she isn't.

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with Hillary or any other politician for that matter, even though it concerns many.

This is a separate issue and a major concern as we all have to take responsibility for our money habits good or bad.
Sorta a Big Deal on a presidential resume.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior~

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with Hillary or any other politician for that matter, even though it concerns many.

This is a separate issue and a major concern as we all have to take responsibility for our money habits good or bad.

I guess you are right, Mrs. Clinton and Bill left the WH dead broke and made themselves millionaires so I guess that makes for a good resume. This is just a BS issue brought up be Hispanic haters.

I guess you are right, Mrs. Clinton and Bill left the WH dead broke and made themselves millionaires so I guess that makes for a good resume. This is just a BS issue brought up be Hispanic haters.

"This is just a BS issue brought up be Hispanic haters":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You don't even know me.
I don't care for Hilary either.

images

Forum List

Back