RT: US fracking extremely dangerous; poses cancer threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are known carcinogens in gasoline. Every car on the road sans a couple of electrics burn that. That means their drivers are exposed to it every time they fill up. I'm much more worried about something I'm pumping into my tank 2 inches from my hand rather than something pumped into the ground 10,000 feet below my own feet.

If you had a clue how many times you come into contact with carcinogens everyday, you'd hide in your closet.

There are known carcinogens in gasoline. Every car on the road sans a couple of electrics burn that. That means their drivers are exposed to it every time they fill up. I'm much more worried about something I'm pumping into my tank 2 inches from my hand rather than something pumped into the ground 10,000 feet below my own feet.

If you had a clue how many times you come into contact with carcinogens everyday, you'd hide in your closet.

I actually do have a clue; however, being that I don't use tobacco products, or unnecessarily handle dangerous chemicals, I hope to avoid getting sick from it. Can I avoid it completely? No one can.

Deluding yourself into thinking that there are never more serious risks, is a fools game.

RT ? :laugh:

Lol !!! That network is nothing more than blatant Russian propaganda. Please don't bother bringing anything here from such a ridiculous source !

Yes, the source -- is the source wrong? Please enlighten us. No better way to disprove it than to show us where the article is flawed.

Incidentally, I, myself don't usually dismiss articles out of hand, that's a cowards way out of a debate.
I have no problem with anyone debating fracking, but this source cannot be trusted, especially on this topic.

Consider this. Russia right now is in big trouble economically, partly due to sanctions and partly due to plunging oil prices.
Russia desperately needs the price of oil to go back up. One of the reasons it has dropped, is America is becoming more and more independent of oil imports, largely due to pumping more oil, and fracking is one of the reasons.

RT's budget comes from the Russian government, and it is in the interest of the Russian government that America slow it's oil production, and scaring Americans about fracking is certainly one way to ending fracking production.

RT ? :laugh:

Lol !!! That network is nothing more than blatant Russian propaganda. Please don't bother bringing anything here from such a ridiculous source !

Yes, the source -- is the source wrong? Please enlighten us. No better way to disprove it than to show us where the article is flawed.

Incidentally, I, myself don't usually dismiss articles out of hand, that's a cowards way out of a debate.
I have no problem with anyone debating fracking, but this source cannot be trusted, especially on this topic.

Consider this. Russia right now is in big trouble economically, partly due to sanctions and partly due to plunging oil prices.
Russia desperately needs the price of oil to go back up. One of the reasons it has dropped, is America is becoming more and more independent of oil imports, largely due to pumping more oil, and fracking is one of the reasons.

RT's budget comes from the Russian government, and it is in the interest of the Russian government that America slow it's oil production, and scaring Americans about fracking is certainly one way to ending fracking production.

Thank you for your input. Any thoughts ASIDE from the source that you deem unreliable? Otherwise there is nothing to discus. Of course, some folks do that on purpose so that no discussion CAN take place.

So Putin News doesn't like the US helping to drive down oil prices? LOL, tough shit Vlad. It's been thoroughly researched here and it's the market that will decide, not Putin. At the current price per barrel it isn't a economical practice.
Thanks for saying exactly what I would say, imagine Russuan TV news RT is against US oil production competing with Putin's.

BTW Libs... No thanks to Obama.

Once again the right-wing nut-job, cavalry rides in and completely trashes a thread for NO OTHER fucking reason, than no one FEELS like talking about it!

Grandpa, you do realize how many times I showed up in threads you started to try and keep it from being trashed? Thanks, glad you hate libs so bad that you can forget who your friends are.

Harry Knuckles, YOU should retroactively abort YOURSELF as a gift unto humanity!

Bye!

:fu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back