Roundup is toxic to the heart – new study

just as effective as roundup without the detrimental carcinogenic effects.

Do you have any links to the "detrimental carcinogenic effects"?
Yes!

Your original link said nothing about cancer.
You know what carcinogenic means, right?
Oh! I didn't realize you were actually serious!

Glyphosate Roundup Linked To Cancer of the Lymph Tissue In New Study

Roundup An Herbicide Could Be Linked To Parkinson s Cancer And Other Health Issues Study Shows

Roundup Cancer

Monsanto s Roundup Linked to Cancer - Again

I forgot that I have to make allowances for you, Toad.
...and the Toad hops away.

I'm sorry, was I supposed to take those links seriously?
Here you can take these serious or leave them. Other would like the same choice to what goes into the environment that affects our daily lives too!

That particular site has a lot of documented information on it if you actually take the time to search it out.

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and occupational exposure to agricultural pesticide chemical groups and active ingredients: a systematic review and meta-analy... - PubMed - NCBI
"Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma was positively associated with phenoxy herbicide exposure."

Related to Kidney damage pubmed.gov

Increases asthma pubmed.gov

Definitely hits the liver too pubmed.gov

A multitude of studies and information available.
mice, roundup - PubMed - NCBI

Just went out and took this pic. I cleaned my coffee pot by running vinegar through it, then poured the vinegar on these weeds, 3 days ago.

FHTguOL.jpg

Does vinegar kill just the weed or does it go into the root system (like roundup does) as well?
I used it in places weeks ago around my house's foundation and it hasn't come back yet, but we are at the end of the fast growing season. Then again, I'm in the Florida panhandle and weeds grow year round, so . . .

I can let you know in a few more weeks if anything comes back. As for the weeds in that photo, they grew over rocks, and I'll just pull them out now that they are dead. If it ever stops raining. :(

Thx.

We have pricker weeds with massive underground running roots. Even when you pull the root, it breaks off of the main stem and they just keep coming back. I know roundup kills down to the root and once cleared, if you spray the strays eventually the entire system will die. Takes some time though. Was wondering if vinegar would do likewise. I know that the roundup stuff that landscaping companies use is waaay waaaay more potent that the roundup they sell at the Home Depot. Hate using any of it but do use it some on the pricker weeds to try to eventually kill the root system. I'll give the vinegar a try to see if that keeps them at bay.
If you have very tenacious weeds then you want 20% vinegar, which is agricultural strength. Typical household vinegar is 5%.

Check this out:

20% Acetic Vinegar to Kill Weeds

Never heard of that, thanks Synth!

Our neighbor at our old house (townhouse) chopped down a tree in his back yard. VERY small backyards. He couldn't get the stump so he poured gasoline on it and tossed a matched. Several times. Idiotic on oh so many levels.

Here you can take these serious or leave them. Other would like the same choice to what goes into the environment that affects our daily lives too!

That particular site has a lot of documented information on it if you actually take the time to search it out.

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and occupational exposure to agricultural pesticide chemical groups and active ingredients: a systematic review and meta-analy... - PubMed - NCBI
"Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma was positively associated with phenoxy herbicide exposure."

That's Agent Orange, not Roundup.

The Roundup(®) intoxication model involved oral administration of glyphosate to rats at dose levels of 250, 500, 1200 and 2500 mg/kg.

I guess you shouldn't drink Roundup.

Your original link said nothing about cancer.
You know what carcinogenic means, right?
Oh! I didn't realize you were actually serious!

Glyphosate Roundup Linked To Cancer of the Lymph Tissue In New Study

Roundup An Herbicide Could Be Linked To Parkinson s Cancer And Other Health Issues Study Shows

Roundup Cancer

Monsanto s Roundup Linked to Cancer - Again

I forgot that I have to make allowances for you, Toad.
...and the Toad hops away.

That's Agent Orange, not Roundup.

The Roundup(®) intoxication model involved oral administration of glyphosate to rats at dose levels of 250, 500, 1200 and 2500 mg/kg.

I guess you shouldn't drink Roundup
Chemical companies should not be advertising for farmers to use 'burn down' methods and the shit wouldn't be getting into the water supply. EPA should not be giving any exceeding allowable exemptions for these chemicals either.

Look they even use the little (r) showing it is a registered product at pubmed when using that particular brand. Evaluation of biochemical, hematological and oxidative parameters in mice exposed to the herbicide glyphosate-Roundup(®).

glyphosate toxicity - PubMed - NCBI

The problem with lefties is that they are mostly ignorant and generally lazy. They post junk supplied by Salon and Huffington and Media Matters without thinking about it. Why wouldn't the poster explain that "Roundup" isn't a horseback event but a herbicide label. He/she doesn't know about it and he isn't interested.

No. Roundup is glyphosate. Phenoxy herbicide is Agent Orange.

Chemically, Agent Orange is an approximately 1:1 mixture of two phenoxyl herbicides2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) and 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4,5-T) – in iso-octyl ester form.[11]

Numerous studies have examined health effects linked to Agent Orange, its component compounds, and its manufacturing byproducts.[12]

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back