Roundup is toxic to the heart – new study

Thank you for the information. Now people can decide whether or not to use roundup.

POISONS usually are bad for the health. I pull my weeds. No posion is used in my house. Know your critters and plants and what you need to do to make them stay out of your house and yard NATURALLY.
How many acres in your yard.

Got a natural solution to skunks?
Google

Google can be your friend, lol.
I just have a regular ol large back yard. I think we have a skunk living in the back shed but it doesn't bother me. Had raccoons in there once upon a time too. And possum. And squirrels. Long as they don't come near the house, I'm ok with them being there. Ants...never get them in the house. Any house or apartment I lived in, as a matter of fact. I feed them left over cans of cat food and sometimes a small pile of sugar here and there along the fence. Maybe they just sense that wayyyy back there is theirs to use but coming up closer to the house is a no no. Who knows. I just have never used poisons. Never will, either.

One year I grew some really HUGE artichokes. Turns out ants like them. So I let them have ONE. The rest were MINE. They went along with that rule but I don't know why or how.

Oh. And avons Skin So Soft. Skeeters, flies and ants HATE that stuff. I have a spray bottle of it and squirt the door frames if they get too close. They won't cross it.

Roundup is toxic to the heart – new study

Findings may explain deaths and heart problems in people and animals exposed to Roundup

Roundup had toxic effects on the hearts of rabbits and rats in a new study led by Steeve Gress and conducted in the lab of Prof Gilles-Eric Seralini. Doses were equivalent to those that would be expected in acute poisoning incidents. The hearts were tested "ex vivo" – removed from the animals at the time of sacrifice and kept alive in solution.

Glyphosate alone – the supposed "active" ingredient of Roundup – had no such effects, though it is this substance in isolation that is tested and assessed for long-term safety in regulatory approvals. This confirms the findings of other animal and test tube studies that complete pesticide formulations are more toxic than their isolated "active" ingredients.

The findings of the new study may provide an explanation for anecdotal reports from hunters of rabbits dying suddenly after crossing a Roundup-sprayed field, and from pet owners of dogs dying of seizures after exposure to Roundup-sprayed lawns – as well as cases of heart problems documented in people after Roundup poisoning.

Roundup is toxic to the heart new study
Next time I cut my heart out, I will remember not to spray it with Roundup.
I urge you to continue using it. Regularly.

One can find biologically safe weed killers that are just as effective as roundup without the detrimental carcinogenic effects. asy fix. Roundup works but it is nasty nasty stuff. If you have dogs or kids, it is wise to not apply it in or nary your yard.

One can find biologically safe weed killers that are just as effective as roundup without the detrimental carcinogenic effects. asy fix. Roundup works but it is nasty nasty stuff. If you have dogs or kids, it is wise to not apply it in or nary your yard.

just as effective as roundup without the detrimental carcinogenic effects.

Do you have any links to the "detrimental carcinogenic effects"?

Yes!

Yes!

Your original link said nothing about cancer.
You know what carcinogenic means, right?

Yes!

Oh! I didn't realize you were actually serious!

Glyphosate Roundup Linked To Cancer of the Lymph Tissue In New Study

Roundup An Herbicide Could Be Linked To Parkinson s Cancer And Other Health Issues Study Shows

Roundup Cancer

Monsanto s Roundup Linked to Cancer - Again

I forgot that I have to make allowances for you, Toad.

Yes!

I doubt he does. he just goes with the flow. Like most people don't know it can probably KILL YOU if you drink it.

Yes!

Roundup An Herbicide Could Be Linked To Parkinson s Cancer And Other Health Issues Study Shows

Roundup Cancer

...and the Toad hops away.

Yes!

Roundup Cancer

I'm sorry, was I supposed to take those links seriously?

POISONS usually are bad for the health. I pull my weeds. No posion is used in my house. Know your critters and plants and what you need to do to make them stay out of your house and yard NATURALLY.
Not always possible. I inherited Japanese Knot Weed and it took over. I pulled it out and it keeps coming. It busted three 4x4 treated fence posts just to show you how insidious it is. The state recommends glyphosate so I got the Home Depot version of Roundup.

This after trying alcohol, ammonia, drain cleaner and salt (separately). It just laughed at those.

Do you have an alternative? It works because it is nasty stuff. I wouldn't let kids or pets play in it though.

Yes!

Roundup Cancer

How often does one use round up?
I know that when I had around five acres of yard with trees I used round up at the base of the trees maybe two or three times a year.
Being that I never touched it or huffed it just how much danger was I in?
And the stuff goes inert in about a week anyway.

Yes!

Roundup Cancer

I'm sorry, was I supposed to take those links seriously?
Yes. Why wouldn't you?

So?

man-with-hair-on-fire1.gif

Forum List

Back