Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

The knot keeps the loop from folding over on itself and easier to grab with one hand to open/close the garage door. Often, pit crew members have some object they're carrying in their other hand, so the knot is efficient in keeping a loop shape so the door can be open/closed with one hand.
It's just that simple.

A noose? No. No matter where you grab it it will tighten the loop...worst knot imaginable for pulling down a heavy door. A bowline is easier, faster to tie, and won't collapse under pressure as the noose is intended to do.
you're pulling down a garage door on pullys.

you're not dragging someone around on horseback while they're noosed up. stop making shit bad just go you can show your virtue signal off.

virtue signaling.jpg

The knot keeps the loop from folding over on itself and easier to grab with one hand to open/close the garage door. Often, pit crew members have some object they're carrying in their other hand, so the knot is efficient in keeping a loop shape so the door can be open/closed with one hand.
It's just that simple.

A noose? No. No matter where you grab it it will tighten the loop...worst knot imaginable for pulling down a heavy door. A bowline is easier, faster to tie, and won't collapse under pressure as the noose is intended to do.
And that's kinda besides the point. In the old days, usually when the Democrat vigilantes lynched Republicans (all blacks were presumed to be Republicans) they didn't bother to fashion a noose. They just used a simple good ol' fashioned slip knot.

As the dumbest of the dumb on this site try to make others the joke, in this case Bubba Wallace. In the America these confederate flag waving, extremely stupid people are the joke. In your little world of the dumbest among us will never get it. But realize most of the world is laughing at you.
Have you noticed late night comedians who stay on based on their ratings make jokes of Trump and people like you because the majority of those in the US laugh at you.
You won't do it to our faces, will you?

It's just that simple.

And that's kinda besides the point. In the old days, usually when the Democrat vigilantes lynched Republicans (all blacks were presumed to be Republicans) they didn't bother to fashion a noose. They just used a simple good ol' fashioned slip knot.

Thousands of white people were hung with a hangman's knot, too - more likely mostly legal hangings were done with that and lynchings were done with much simpler knots.

Keep in mind that the Republicans have been trying to pass anti-lynching laws since the start of the 20th century and the Democrats have opposed it until Trump was elected.

you're not dragging someone around on horseback while they're noosed up. stop making shit bad just go you can show your virtue signal off.

View attachment 354503

I'm not "signaling" anybody.....I learned knots in Boy Scouts....amazing how fucking dumb ya young whippersnappers are...can you tie your own shoes?

View attachment 354503

I'm not "signaling" anybody.....I learned knots in Boy Scouts....amazing how fucking dumb millennials are...can you tie your own shoes?

Do please tell us what knot to use to keep a leader tied to a fishline, Maestro.

Found a noose in my kitchen...

View attachment 354301

Reported. FBI should be notified here soon.
FBI already reported it was just a loop to close the door. nASCAR already knew that. They should be fined for a false report

Yup. And their fans should hurt them to. NASCAR is getting as bad as the NFL.

They keep trying to be PC. They haven't figured out the fans don't want politics in their races

View attachment 354503

I'm not "signaling" anybody.....I learned knots in Boy Scouts....amazing how fucking dumb ya young whippersnappers are...can you tie your own shoes?

Not that you were wrong about your knots, but you have to relearn your knots. Ropes have change a lot since we learned how to tie knots in sisal rope in the Boy Scouts. I had to do some tree work recently and bought new ropes and had to learn a bunch of new knots and new ways to tie old knots. The bowline, though, still works.

The issue with this incident is how something as simple as a garage door pull was assumed to be a noose because the garage was assigned to Wallace. How on earth could people who work in racing mistake a garage door pull for a noose!!! Instead of using common sense a rush to judgement of racism was made...I'm sure NASCAR could have did their own investigation an within an hour discovered the truth, but they didn't an instead choose to sensationalize and virtual signal.

They have to show how PC they are. Obama got them to go green and use ethanol

Not that you were wrong about your knots, but you have to relearn your knots. Ropes have change a lot since we learned how to tie knots in sisal rope in the Boy Scouts. I had to do some tree work recently and bought new ropes and had to learn a bunch of new knots and new ways to tie old knots. The bowline, though, still works.

Got a refresher course at Nha Trang.....5th SFG are pretty anal about their knots...especially when you're fast-roping out of a Huey.

NASCAR and many corporations have decided they will forsake revenues by saying F#CK YOU to the racists, we do not need your business.
NASCAR fans are not racists

Thats just a lib lie

but it is true that they wont kneel to black people or shine their shoes
I agree. The majority of NASCAR fans are not racists. The ones that are not racists, do not need to have a confederate flag to say who they are.
NASCAR will not pander racists. If that means losing fans so be it. Our society is finally saying F##K all racists. It is not acceptable to tolerate racist people.
One does not have to Not display the Confederate flag to show that they hate people who do fly the flag

the attacks on confederate symbols are really attacks on individuals who refuse to bow down to the mobsters in Black Lives Matter

and giving in solves nothing

because you folks dont just hate the rebel flag you hate the US flag too and the nation it stands for

I think somebody was messing with the boy...not in a Klan way...just messing with him. Race car drivers are like pilots and all the pilots I've run across are EVIL in their humor. Just a guess on my part.

Found a noose in my kitchen...

View attachment 354301

Reported. FBI should be notified here soon.
FBI already reported it was just a loop to close the door. nASCAR already knew that. They should be fined for a false report

Yup. And their fans should hurt them to. NASCAR is getting as bad as the NFL.

They keep trying to be PC. They haven't figured out the fans don't want politics in their races

Wait, you mean people go to a car race to watch cars race and not do politics? Huh? What planet do you live on!

So is George Bush..
You are not making any sense

if you want to call me a racist just say so and stop speaking in riddles

the fact is that leftists use the word “racist” to club anyone who dares disagree with them on anything

if thats your game just come right out with it

NASCAR died the day Jeff Gordon had his 5th Championship tied up in September but had to go into the hokey "playoffs" they dreamed up to stop him. Jimmy Johnson became the new hot shoe...a lot of people don't know Gordon owns half of the number 48 car.... He must be a billionaire by now.

Forum List

Back