Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

Now the noose has been proven to be a hoax. Can people start flying the Confederate flag at NASCAR events again? ... :cool:
They never flew the Confederate flag there.
They flew the Virginia Battle Flag used for Southern pride.

Most of the dumbass terrrorists wouldn't have a clue what the Confederate flag looks like.You could probably sell them to the tards by the train load and watch them fly it with the right line of bullshit.

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.
Do you really believe it was an overreaction rather than a publicity stunt?

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.

NASCAR labeled it a 'heinous act' before their investigation had even started. It was most certainly an over-reaction on their part.
If making money is all NASCAR cares about they may regret endorsing BLM
NASCAR and many corporations have decided they will forsake revenues by saying F#CK YOU to the racists, we do not need your business.
The racists are being flushed out and our society is saying it is not alright to not say anything and they should all be shamed.

1593012922264.png

If it was a hoax they would have went through the trouble of using a real noose.
How would they have possibly have done that?

Explain, step-by-step how that would have been feasible.

I dont understand whats hard to believe. Obviously using the pull cord on a garage door would end up proving to be a false report, so if it was an actual Hoax planned to show racism, someone would have bought some rope, made an actual noose and left it somewhere in the garage.
I dont know what step by step you need, but there are tutorials on youtube on how to tie a noose. Its not complicated.

In this case it was an idiot who sees a loop in a rope hanging and files a complaint. It was pure stupidity.

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.

NASCAR labeled it a 'heinous act' before their investigation had even started. It was most certainly an over-reaction on their part.
NASCAR and many corporations have decided they will forsake revenues by saying F#CK YOU to the racists, we do not need your business.
The racists are being flushed out and our society is saying it is not alright to not say anything and they should all be shamed.
Story is a hoax, Dummy.

It was just a misunderstanding and as usual the News Media ran with a story that fits their
social goals.
You know that the news media reports the news, right? NASCAR says they found a noose in the garage of the only black driver. Is the press supposed to not report that?

How about an investigative reporter who actually goes to check it out or at least look at some pictures before making a story?

He/they (NASCAR) got their 15 minutes of fame-
Meanwhile Kyle Larson is kicking ass and taking names in cars most in NASCAR wouldn't even know how to start.

As the dumbest of the dumb on this site try to make others the joke, in this case Bubba Wallace. In the America these confederate flag waving, extremely stupid people are the joke. In your little world of the dumbest among us will never get it. But realize most of the world is laughing at you.
Have you noticed late night comedians who stay on based on their ratings make jokes of Trump and people like you because the majority of those in the US laugh at you.

As the dumbest of the dumb on this site try to make others the joke, in this case Bubba Wallace. In the America these confederate flag waving, extremely stupid people are the joke. In your little world of the dumbest among us will never get it. But realize most of the world is laughing at you.
Have you noticed late night comedians who stay on based on their ratings make jokes of Trump and people like you because the majority of those in the US laugh at you.
Your meltdown is cute. :iyfyus.jpg:

The issue with this incident is how something as simple as a garage door pull was assumed to be a noose because the garage was assigned to Wallace. How on earth could people who work in racing mistake a garage door pull for a noose!!! Instead of using common sense a rush to judgement of racism was made...I'm sure NASCAR could have did their own investigation an within an hour discovered the truth, but they didn't an instead choose to sensationalize and virtual signal.

So coming in 14th place at Talidega and having that be your best run there to date is why. I'm sure Mr. Wallace is cool, but he saw an opportunity to become a story and he did that. I'm not a Nascar guy, but I know their fans. Removing the confederate flag caused belly aching. When you decide them as sister fucking racist, they tend to get annoyed. Bubba Wallace was a nobody be wise he isn't a good enough driver. This was a smaller/Kapernick move. He did it to secure his job. No other reason.

If Wallace was involved in someway my guess would be this was the next level because the confederate flag didn't cause enough belly aching to get the media attention. Wallace doubling down on the incident will only hurt NASCAR since it will force the drivers who marched pushing his car to take a side. Do they agree with Wallace on the rope pull as being an intentionally place noose, or do they acknowledge the same type of rope pull is commonly found in garages.

Either way the drivers will take a hit for jumping on the incident as being a hate crime while NASCAR intentionally withheld information from the public.

Could you explain to the forum the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society
Most people who fly the Confederate flag are not white supremacists
What other reason?
Pride in their ancestors

the South fought hard and honorably

I have already said that preserving the Union was the best outcome

but that doesent mean that the south had no right to secede
The south had no right to secede. They were traitors. They didn’t fight honorably because their cause was not honorable.

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society
Most people who fly the Confederate flag are not white supremacists
What other reason?
Pride in their ancestors

the South fought hard and honorably

I have already said that preserving the Union was the best outcome

but that doesent mean that the south had no right to secede
The south had no right to secede. They were traitors. They didn’t fight honorably because their cause was not honorable.

Where does the Constitution say a state can't secede?

Okay...I found a pic of the rope in question....it's a hangman's noose alright. . Anybody who knows how to tie one could certainly tie a simple bowline and a bowline won't close up on your hand under pressure like the noose knot. So yeah, it's a noose....so are we supposed to ban the knot since blacks are claiming it as their own? HELL NO. More whites have been swung from a noose than darkies so get over it. Bubba doesn't even look black...win a few races if you want attention, son.
gWbqgHTx.jpeg

Here's a picture from the youtube video that is supposed to have shown the pull rope was there a year ago. Yeah, that certainly does look like a noose...

200623205445-nascar-door-rope-noose-exlarge-169.jpg

Or it’s a fucking loop to grab and pull the garage door down.

What a concept.

And if that is common in NASCAR garages, great. If it's not, however, I can certainly see how the crew member would mistake it for someone leaving a noose. :dunno:
not me. you just look at every other garage door in there and use common sense.

when you look to be offended, anything will do and they count on you giving them every benefit of doubt you know for sure they wont give you.

Forum List

Back