Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

It sounded as if Wallace was just recently assigned to the garage, so he wouldn't have known the noose/pull thing was there. Not the same as Smollett, who intentionally lied; it sounds as if Wallace (actually, a crew member from Richard Petty Motorsports) found it and thought it had been put there purposefully, not that they made anything up about it. :dunno:

Also, hopefully the various threads about this will be merged. :lol:

It sounded as if Wallace was just recently assigned to the garage, so he wouldn't have known the noose/pull thing was there. Not the same as Smollett, who intentionally lied; it sounds as if Wallace (actually, a crew member from Richard Petty Motorsports) found it and thought it had been put there purposefully, not that they made anything up about it. :dunno:

Has Bubba, ever been in a garage with a door? Hey Jeff, what is that noose/pull thingy there? Well bubba it is a noose....for your finger....

Bubba used it to his advantage. He will get dropped by his team because he ain't as good as the other drivers so he set himself up as a victim. He and NASCAR could have come out and reported the outcome of this investigation because he likes the sympathy. It will cost him in the long run. He will find out just like Colin Kapernick did that his fans don't like being labeled racist because he sucks at his job.

The "noose" was some garage pull thing and has been in his garage since fall of 2019 at least!

FBI determines Wallace not victim of hate crime

Isnt it amazing how in a country that is sooooooo racist and based in white supremacy that blacks and the far left have to continually make up racist acts?

Bubba Smollett!
Bubba must be too stupid to have an electric garage door opener. Back to a manual flip up for you dumbass.

Has Bubba, ever been in a garage with a door? Hey Jeff, what is that noose/pull thingy there? Well bubba it is a noose....for your finger....
Now we know why there was never a picture of the noose: it would have been instantly obvious why it was there and 15 government employees wouldn't have gotten a taxpayer funded trip to a NASCAR race.

Now we know why there was never a picture of the noose: it would have been instantly obvious why it was there and 15 government employees wouldn't have gotten a taxpayer funded trip to a NASCAR race.

Lol, well watching the race would have been the only reason I would have taken the case. What gets me is the other drivers. They new this was bullshit, yet they turned it into a fucking crying circle. No way the other drivers didn't know the story behind the "noose".

Lol, well watching the race would have been the only reason I would have taken the case. What gets me is the other drivers. They new this was bullshit, yet they turned it into a fucking crying circle. No way the other drivers didn't know the story behind the "noose".
They knew it was bullshit but basically took a knee and sucked the BLM dick.

They knew it was bullshit but basically took a knee and sucked the BLM dick.

In the end this hurts bubba Wallace. I always kind of pulled for the guy, even though he rage quits races because he is a little bitch.

Heard about this today, and that the rope was a loop for a garage door to be pulled down ??? Is this another Jessie Smollet situation ??? Hope not.

Hmmm, was the rope removed from the door, and then placed in a way that Bubba would find it, and then make him think that it was put there to offend him in some racial way ???

Now, shouldn't have Bubba known about the garage door ropes, and the loops that were in them if it was still hanging on the door to be used in that way ???? Where was the rope found, and why is there not a picture of the rope detached from the door or a picture of exactly where it was found ????

The nascar teams are standing behind him on this, so I truly hope that a scam or prank hasn't taken place, and especially one that has Bubba involved in the prank in order to set Nascar up or to stirr trouble ..... He seems like a great guy, so hopefully he hasn't created the incident or participated in it in order to stirr up something. I'm gonna say with my gut instinct that he isn't involved in a scam like Smollet was accused of, and I hope that he isn't. Hope they get to the bottom of it.

Forum List

Back