Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

you're pulling down a garage door on pullys.

you're not dragging someone around on horseback while they're noosed up. stop making shit bad just go you can show your virtue signal off.

View attachment 354503

I'm not "signaling" anybody.....I learned knots in Boy Scouts....amazing how fucking dumb ya young whippersnappers are...can you tie your own shoes?
heh - amazing what you assume about my age.

ya fuck.

Here's a picture from the youtube video that is supposed to have shown the pull rope was there a year ago. Yeah, that certainly does look like a noose...

200623205445-nascar-door-rope-noose-exlarge-169.jpg

Or it’s a fucking loop to grab and pull the garage door down.

What a concept.
Sound like that story of “nooses” being found in a park, the Dems went crazy. Turned out a black guy left them for others to use for exercising.

Fucking loons.

The commie mayor of Oakland swore they were nooses!
It's a noose for Baltimore Barbie, or possibly Adam Schitt's pencilneck would fit in it. Come to think of it, I like that image.

NASCAR and many corporations have decided they will forsake revenues by saying F#CK YOU to the racists, we do not need your business.
NASCAR fans are not racists

Thats just a lib lie

but it is true that they wont kneel to black people or shine their shoes
I agree. The majority of NASCAR fans are not racists. The ones that are not racists, do not need to have a confederate flag to say who they are.
NASCAR will not pander racists. If that means losing fans so be it. Our society is finally saying F##K all racists. It is not acceptable to tolerate racist people.
One does not have to Not display the Confederate flag to show that they hate people who do fly the flag

the attacks on confederate symbols are really attacks on individuals who refuse to bow down to the mobsters in Black Lives Matter

and giving in solves nothing

because you folks dont just hate the rebel flag you hate the US flag too and the nation it stands for
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The confederate flag represents a group who wanted to secede from the USA so they could keep slaves. The fact you use hyperbole to justify traitors and racists shows you are a racist and a traitor.
People like you will not be tolerated.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The confederate flag represents a group who wanted to secede from the USA so they could keep slaves.
Slavery was an issue for the 5% of Confederates who owned slaves

But that was not something poor white farmers were willing to die for

I know when you were in school the marxist history teacher spent the entire course talking about slavery and you think thats all there is

but it wasnt

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society

How many blacks watched this race. Are they going to fill the seats to watch their token driver place in the bottom half?
Token? Why are you such a racist bastard?
If you or I drove like him we’d be out in a year. He came up through the NASCAR diversity program. You know what that means right. It’s code for holy shit get a black guy in here we don’t care if he’s any good. In other words a token. There have been three token drivers so far. Patrick for her vagina. Suerez for being Mexican and Wallace for being black. All three had one thing in common. They were back half of the field drivers. Top of the line equipment and teams but consistently finishing in the also ran mom and pop team positions.

Tokens. All of them.

But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
Hmmm, no such thing as a black supremacists eh ???? Wait that's right, blacks can't be anything but victims of white oppression, so in no way can they ever identity with being a supremacists of any sort right ??? Uhhh wrong. If you haven't ever met a black supremacists, then you are not a human being. We have every label in every color available in America, it just depends on what issues ends up bringing them to the surface at any given time.

The issue with this incident is how something as simple as a garage door pull was assumed to be a noose because the garage was assigned to Wallace. How on earth could people who work in racing mistake a garage door pull for a noose!!! Instead of using common sense a rush to judgement of racism was made...I'm sure NASCAR could have did their own investigation an within an hour discovered the truth, but they didn't an instead choose to sensationalize and virtual signal.

They have to show how PC they are. Obama got them to go green and use ethanol
There’s no ethanol going into those tanks. It’s race fuel. Not watered down crap. You can smell the difference. It’s just a sticker, that’s all. I raced motorcycles and we had to have a Pepsi can at the trophy presentation. Trust me, after a 45 minute motocross race the last thing you want is a Pepsi. The cans are emptied and washed out then filled with gator aid. Same thing with the fuel.

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
Bubba isn't the one who reported it in the first place.
Who did ??
Who knows? Do you?

It's a publicity stunt.
No I sure don't know.

Poor stunt in light of everything that is going on today in America. Hopefully they will clear it all up, but blacks need to understand that all White's aren't racist, and they aren't hell-bent on causing them grief. Most whites who think they might be secretly racist, aren't even racist, and they have black friends that prove them wrong everyday.. lol

Now there are hardcore racist out there, but they aren't the norm or anywhere close to being over a very small percentage of white racist or black racist whom have sworn a hatred towards each other for ever and ever.

And then they end up cracking, because racism is the dumbest thing that there is, and no human being likes being dumb all the time in their life. LOL.

It's all about character folks, and until we learn that, well then we are just DUMB.

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.

Yea, let's go with that. Can't have another story about another black guy freaking out over some racist shit that don't exist.
Yes, let’s go with the facts and the truth.
Ok..... It was not a noose, it was a garage door pull.

Bubba isn't the one who reported it in the first place.
Who did ??
Who knows? Do you?

It's a publicity stunt.
No I sure don't know.

Poor stunt in light of everything that is going on today in America. Hopefully they will clear it all up, but blacks need to understand that all White's aren't racist, and they aren't hell-bent on causing them grief. Most whites who think they might be secretly racist, aren't even racist, and they have black friends that prove them wrong everyday.. lol

Now there are hardcore racist out there, but they aren't the norm or anywhere close to being over a very small percentage of white racist or black racist whom have sworn a hatred towards each other for ever and ever.

And then they end up cracking, because racism is the dumbest thing that there is, and no human being likes being dumb all the time in their life. LOL.

It's all about character folks, and until we learn that, well then we are just DUMB.
There are less white racists than black ones. But they do seem to be insisting on it coming back. If every time I have to deal with a new person I have to hear about how you’re black you need to realize my starting point was I didn’t give a fuck about you. This was your opportunity to make me give a fuck because you were a decent person. If you lead with your race we’re done. Nothing else you can say matters.

Democrats fought for the rebel flag. Up until they decided to use it to make fun of the southern whites. They didn’t expect it to be embraced for heritage and pride. Today the democrats still don’t fight for the US flag. They prefer the Chinese one. When one of them posts shit like that just realize they never were proud of the American flag and still aren’t. It’s why you never see one at their events. It’s why they prefer burning them as opposed to displaying one. They don’t give a shit about our flag. Never have and never will.

How many blacks watched this race. Are they going to fill the seats to watch their token driver place in the bottom half?
Token? Why are you such a racist bastard?
If you or I drove like him we’d be out in a year. He came up through the NASCAR diversity program. You know what that means right. It’s code for holy shit get a black guy in here we don’t care if he’s any good. In other words a token. There have been three token drivers so far. Patrick for her vagina. Suerez for being Mexican and Wallace for being black. All three had one thing in common. They were back half of the field drivers. Top of the line equipment and teams but consistently finishing in the also ran mom and pop team positions.

Tokens. All of them.

I took a look. Wallace is ranked 21st in the NASCAR Cup rankings for 2020. There are plenty of drivers who have done worse than him still driving. Why should Wallace "be out in a year" when he's middle of the pack? Are all the drivers outside of the top 10 going to be gone at the end of the year? I don't watch NASCAR, maybe they fire anyone who doesn't make the top 10 or something.

Forum List

Back