Roots of the Native American Scam

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It is now absolutely clear that the Americans are not Europeans, the only question is how it all happened. I don't know, but I think it started with the Dawes Act. All Native Americans became US citizens. After that, there was the Indian Reorganization Act, which apparently created reservations, which included basically only the Navajo and other Na-Dene peoples, because of this, the illusion was created that all Indians are only Eskimos-like and Indians are only those who are on reservations.

It is only clear to you. The majority of people in the US are clearly descendants of European immigrants.

But then, you believe cowboys and cavalry are the same, so you are obviously a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

So here's the question: If the indigenous people were here for thousands of years before any Europeans arrived, how can they be considered and treated as "outsiders" under U.S. law? Part of the reason, of course, is that they WANT to be outsiders, but it's odd.

On a related point, consider the history of the indigenous people in Texas ("Tejas"), New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Long before any English, Scottish, Irish, or Germans showed up, they were legitimately here and either Spanish, indigenous, or "mixed" genetically. How did it happen that the aforesaid non-spanish Europeans manage to come in and make the Spanish and indigenous and mixed people seem like outsiders?

• Banned
So here's the question: If the indigenous people were here for thousands of years before any Europeans arrived, how can they be considered and treated as "outsiders" under U.S. law? Part of the reason, of course, is that they WANT to be outsiders, but it's odd.

On a related point, consider the history of the indigenous people in Texas ("Tejas"), New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Long before any English, Scottish, Irish, or Germans showed up, they were legitimately here and either Spanish, indigenous, or "mixed" genetically. How did it happen that the aforesaid non-spanish Europeans manage to come in and make the Spanish and indigenous and mixed people seem like outsiders?
I think it was the media zombification, education, and terror of the left.

• Banned
Do you know how many Native Americans currently live in the U.S? My god, read a history book.
Yes, about 80%, at least genetics confirms this, but there are a lot of other signs.
And there is no doubt that the feds lied.

• Banned
The feds always lie this is a common thing, why be surprised?

• Banned
It is only clear to you. The majority of people in the US are clearly descendants of European immigrants.

But then, you believe cowboys and cavalry are the same, so you are obviously a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
Fuck. Cavalry are armed horsemen. Why aren't cowboys cavalry, moron?

Fuck. Cavalry are armed horsemen. Why aren't cowboys cavalry, moron?

Because, you ignorant wretch, cavalry is military. Cowboys are not.

Cavalry is trained in mounted military tactics. Cowboys are not.

You apparently think everyone who rides a horse is cavalry. That is stupid. It is the equivalent of thinking everyone who drives is part of a mechanized army. Truck drivers are not the same as military transport.

Show me where the genetics confirm it.
3-s2.0-B9780128041246000100-f10-05-9780128041246.jpg

Why?
You are just cretin just shut up

Why? Because they are not members of the military. They are not trained in military tactics.

Cavalry was a specialized part of the military. It was not just the default position of anyone with a horse and a gun.

The cavalry is tightly regimented and has a very specific chain of command. You cannot quit.
Cowboys are laborers on horseback who tend and move cattle.

How is this hard to understand?

Hey, make sure you don’t drink Pepsi seeing it is a mind controlling drink according to the OP…
It is now absolutely clear that the Americans are not Europeans, the only question is how it all happened. I don't know, but I think it started with the Dawes Act. All Native Americans became US citizens. After that, there was the Indian Reorganization Act, which apparently created reservations, which included basically only the Navajo and other Na-Dene peoples, because of this, the illusion was created that all Indians are only Eskimos-like and Indians are only those who are on reservations.
ummm, my grandmother from my mother was Norwegian and Scottish and my Grandfather was Bavarian and on my father side I am French, so tell me you simple minded moron what part of me is Native American?

Why? Because they are not members of the military. They are not trained in military tactics.

Cavalry was a specialized part of the military. It was not just the default position of anyone with a horse and a gun.

The cavalry is tightly regimented and has a very specific chain of command. You cannot quit.
Cowboys are laborers on horseback who tend and move cattle.

How is this hard to understand?
He confuses people that left the Cavalry to become Cowboys or he watched F Troop and believed those were Cowboys because of other shows he saw the actor’s in…

Show me where the genetics confirm it.

I have about 5% Apache indian in me, but the rest of me is German. I'm American, through and through.

My grandmother always told us we had Cherokee and Creek blood (small amount).

23andMe says different. I am the whitest of white guys. A small percentage of Iberian, and the rest is northern European and from the UK.

But, like you, I am American through and through.

Forum List

Back